Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Yay, pretty happy with what I did today! Ended up working on my paper all dayyyy (apart from the time I was at actual work and when I ate dinner) and I managed to do some more research and write about 1500 words, whooo! Have now 8 pages written, 9 including bibliography. Sent off this version to my tutor and mentor so they can proofread it or whatever they decide to do with it, heh.

Feel like I deserve a bit of a break now (like, half an hour before I go to bed), though I have no idea what I can do to relax. X3

Feel like I deserve a bit of a break now (like, half an hour before I go to bed), though I have no idea what I can do to relax. X3

How about my uni work? :p

Matthew

Ashley, I always seem to neglect you, reasons... Not many, the biggest... Your so damn quiet.

But essentailly, I'm crap at maintaining positive links with people.

Basically "I use people at my own whim when I'm bored." I'd have a lot more respect/desire to meet him again if he just admitted this. Personally couldn't give a fuck. Had resigned myself earlier (coincidentally) to the belief I would never see him again (considering I move away in three weeks and not seen him for nearly a year).

Im aware that is of no interest to anyone but I needed an outlet and the fish isn't much help.

Ashley; You can't give a fuck but you need an outlet? Are you sure you're just not being out-bastarded by this guy, and it annoys you? :P

Eenuh; I've woefully neglected my X-Files! I stopped at s03 e..02? How far have you gotten to?

I couldn't give a fuck about this person, but needed an outlet for the thoughts. Otherwise they're all in my head and I'm trying my best to not become J.D. :p

Plus, I realised earlier if it weren't for him I could be in a relationship now (long story...and I don't particularly wish to be with said person but it was a random realisation I had earlier).

How about my uni work? :p

Haha no thanks. =P

I just did 50 regular sit-ups and 50 reverse crunches (or something along those lines, I probably did it wrong). What a way to relax. I'm so weird. X3

Eenuh; I've woefully neglected my X-Files! I stopped at s03 e..02? How far have you gotten to?

Oi you! Get back into watching it! =O

I currently only watch it when with Jim, so I'm only slowly progressing through the series. But the last one we watched was Season 6 episode 9. Plus we watched the first film too (which actually comes right after season 5). =)

Some good stuff there, so get watching! Now!

Haha no thanks. =P

I just did 50 regular sit-ups and 50 reverse crunches (or something along those lines, I probably did it wrong). What a way to relax. I'm so weird. X3

Haha but its good for you so...there's that.

The other day I thought to myself "Right! I'm going to relax....how do I do this?" I was genuinely unsure :/ Ended up having a bath which helped, but then after half an hour I was peppy again.

Years of forced pressure/responsibility/insomnia.

Seriously. Last night I feel asleep somepoint after 1.30. Woke up at 4.30. 6.30. 7. 7.15 (when alarm went off) and if I hadn't had to get up then would have carried on getting up every hour until I gave up. Its rare I sleep through the night. Im like a baby!

Getting some sleep now, I'm off to London in the morning and shall be getting back Thursday evening. Plans for tomorrow - meet and defeat Phil "The Power" Taylor at my first press event, wander around London aimlessly. Wednesday's plan - more aimless wandering, go and see Fellowship of the Ring at the Albert Hall. Thursday - more wandering, train home. Bye for now!

Getting some sleep now, I'm off to London in the morning and shall be getting back Thursday evening. Plans for tomorrow - meet and defeat Phil "The Power" Taylor at my first press event, wander around London aimlessly. Wednesday's plan - more aimless wandering, go and see Fellowship of the Ring at the Albert Hall. Thursday - more wandering, train home. Bye for now!

Dude, I went to a Lord of the Rings All-Night Marathon at the cinema a few weeks ago. If you ever get the chance to do it, doo eeet. Most fun you'll ever have without having to use lube.

Ash... Er... I think I'm in 'relax' mode all the time. How does one get into the opposite frame of mind?

:indeed: Just like me...

It is botha blessing and a curse. But I must it to protect and serve those that hate and fear me. [/Rogue from X-Men]

Hmm, kind of a crappy day so far.

Got up early (7:30) to try and get some work done, but in the end I didn't really get much done. Working on a drawing but it looks quite crappy so far.

Cycled to town at about 11 to post a package. Waited in line for aaaaaages (you have to take one of those silly numbers) in a boiling hot waiting room, only to be told when it was my turn that I actually had to be somewhere else. Now if they just told me in a nice way I wouldn't have cared, but he was just plain rude to me. Bah. Plus the other place where I had to be didn't even have any signs, so there's no way to tell you should go there to send something.

Then went to the art store to buy paper for one of my projects. Picked up 100 pages (A3 sized) for about €9.50. Only to actually have to pay €10.60. And I'm too shy to complain about the price tag being wrong. =(

And on my way to and back from town, I almost got hit by a car three times. People need to learn to pay attention to the road, raaaaaaah!

/rant

Coming into King's Cross in about 20 minutes, I'm nervous.

Do you often get nervous before you enter a King?

My day is pretty sweet. Done some mad painting, watched 3 episodes of Dollhouse, completed a level of Henry Hatsworth, had McDonalds (god mozzerella dippers are so fucking awesome) and bought three (+1) different kinds of cashew nuts, ready for a cashew nut review show for YouTube (why not) and Koppaberg + Kobbaberg and mixed fruit (never tried it)

Also decided to bring a few speciality ciders for NE Meet, for shits and giggles/to pass around the cider crew. Really looking forward to NE meet now.

Did I say I dreamt of fucking crazy red, purple and yellow flying stag beetle things? God it was the scariest shit ever.

I remember I dreamt of them before, anyway I was traying to get them to leave my room and one came at me so I had to grab it and throw it out.

Scariest thing ever.

Dreamt about them because I was thinking yesterday about the time at my primary school when a stag beetle was wandering in the field. Caused mass crowd.

Finally, erm. Can't remember. Carajanaliah (Latin for shit sticks)