Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Urgh... I so enjoy it when my parents bugger off for the weekend at the last minute for a cat show. :shakehead

Not impressed. I've spent the last hour doing something I never intend to do again. **For those of a nervous disposition don't read anymore of this paragraph**. Since my parents decided to only take one of the show cats, I have to look after the other two, amongst everything else, and have had to cut up rabbit chunks containing just about everything you'd find inside. Now, I've disected hearts and stuff at school but this really was disgusting. I've washed my hands 4 times and can't get rid of the smell. Really not impressed and feel really ill.

Parents are gonna get an earful when they come back. Don't see why my weekend should be ruined by them leaving me to do absolutely everything around the house, even though I have a brother and a sister who seem completely incapable of doing even the simplest of tasks: washing the dishes. As a result of them being so lazy and useless, if I want to go out I can't because then the pets suffer because they won't feed them. Hate this family so much! :mad:

Calm down sparky. Jordan speaks a new element of his day, I merely ask a question. If you and Dan find it boring, you may do something to fill the time of your life.

scwc1t.gif

:p : peace:

Anyway. I managed to lock myself out of the flat. Normally I check if I have keys about four times before I leave but didn't and realised as soon as I got out the flat so rang the landlord. Said the restaurant downstairs have some so I had to kill 2 and a half hours. Went round a friends in the end. Now I feel I've missed out on time to do work [/lame]

I've been spending most of the day trying to persuade myself to get on with writing an extremely urgent piece of work and failing. Got to write a research proposal which is extremely dull. The research itself will be awesome though. I get to work in a proper professional research lab solving all the energy problems of the world using mushrooms. Yep, mushrooms are the key.

I want to know if Molly's painted/ing her room yet?

Hehe, I haven't started painting yet; I'm on the room clearing stage which is a seriously laborious task (I seem to have a lot of stuff/junk lol). It doesn't help that I didn't get out of bed till about 2pm, but it needed to be done; long weekend after all! Oh and my brother persuaded me to watch Snatch for a couple of hours as well, heh.

Don't worry, I'll probably do photo updates :p

Guest Captain Falcon
Oh god....Omegle is like a drug :(

It's the people who are the drugs, Omegle is just the dealer - sometimes you get a good cut, sometimes you don't.

Guest Jordan

Okay... Where the hell did today go? Its 7:10pm last time i was on my computer it was around 2pm (i think?).

I've just spent the last god knows how many hours playing Mass Effect. And it was awesome...

I'm warm.

I have been playing/having my arse handed to me by Henry Hatsworth. Such a quality game. I demand that I make a new avatar and sig for it.

Also read Green Lantern. Was the weakest issue in a while, but thats like saying winning a £1M lotto the week after you win a £10M lotto is disapointing etc. Still not a huge amount happened. Nice Hal-Jordan-ness though.

Massive lolloz.

BUSYBUSYBUSYBUSYBUSY

Well, lets start tuesday :P

Handed in essay, finished for the term :D went to the last fencing training session, my friend text me asking if i wanted to go out, so i went out and hit it off with this gurrrrl =]. We all (four of us) headed back to hers and left at like 6 in the morning. Next daaay met up with girl again and it was nice =D. But i've only known her existance for 2 days and i had to leave because uni broke up =[

Went round the fish's house and ended up staying the night, had a long talk with mah ex, it was nice to catch up :D

life is good? i think life is getting to a good place.

FUUUUUUUCCCCCK YOOOOOUUU WOOOORLD

So I was playing the Endless Setlist on Rock Band 2 and gunning for the Bladder of Steel achievement - to beat all 84 songs without pausing or failing. I was doing it on expert; on about song 63 when I shift slightly and my controller just pops out of the 360 socket, pausing the game so I can reconnect my controller.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK ;_____________;

So I was playing the Endless Setlist on Rock Band 2 and gunning for the Bladder of Steel achievement - to beat all 84 songs without pausing or failing. I was doing it on expert; on about song 63 when I shift slightly and my controller just pops out of the 360 socket, pausing the game so I can reconnect my controller.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKK ;_____________;

Oh.....d00d.

Thats....wow, people near me would be dead if I was you.

3 and a half hours wasted. Fuck. Not happy at all.

Rargargaghhrghr. On the plus side my progress is still there and I can get the achievement for completing the Endless Setlist, but..I'm never doing it again because of the time requirement, so that achievement is lost.

You quitter! Do it again!!!

Waste another 4/5 hours on it? No thanks :heh:

The 360 is still on downstairs on the song it happened on though; so I shall be finishing the rest of the playlist in a couple of hours and netting all the achievements for finishing the Endless Setlist 2 except the Bladder of Steel. 25G, it's not too bad, I can live without it. It would have been nice though :(

I don't think I'll bother with that 'un. I don't think Duracell last that long, tbh.

I went for a walk during my break at work.

I put on my iPod, and the first song that came on shuffle was Gold Dust by Tori Amos.

I listened to it in full, then turned my iPod off.

Says a ridiculous amount about my day.

Whenever I'm walking with my iPod and Tori now, I just see her face from the WTE video.

Ruins it, but adds so much to the experience.

torigoldengate.jpg

Genuinely stunning. In a "living dead" way.

Againnnn managed to not get out of bed until noonnnn. I guess that's what happens when you watch stuf like the X-files until about 3 am or something. Oops. >.>;

But yeahhh, today was super hot! Apparently got up to about 25-26°C here, phew! And then Flinky/Jim and me went to the Japanese Garden here in Hasselt and it was lovely! Having tons of flower petals fall from the sky is just great! =D

3027_66251683533_508273533_1556353_285934_n.jpg

2792_1127482341571_1062559926_379418_7673264_n.jpg

2792_1127492861834_1062559926_379501_6233709_n.jpg

So that's mostly been our day. Plus eating some ice creammm. Eat pasta and garlic bread. And watching a film. And watching some X-files now at 1:41 am, whooo! X3

I went out to a party and got a little bit drunbk. I hate people who post drunk so I am typing very slowly t oget it all right. Made a couple of mistakes but I will go back and fix them after.

Pretty much didn't go to plan at all. Was supposed to be meeting a girl who I'm interested in at the party, but she never showed up. My planned move ruined completely, then. But then, don't know how, I ended up with another girl who's not bad at all. But she then says to me"no, we can't, because xxx will hate me", xxx being a girl who likes me but I have no interest in at all. So instead of getting together with 1 girl, she didn't show, and instead of getting with another, I'm sent packing because of some other fat bint who I don't like. ARgh.

To cider and all it creates!