Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

i am bit drunk. :(

Now now mboy, that's rarely a bad thing. Well, it can be a bad thing if you're too drunk to get your mojo working. Nobody likes those depressing nights when you stagger back home and your nightly duties take 30 minutes rather than 3.

I think I've said too much. Yes, I think perhaps I have.

Now now mboy, that's rarely a bad thing. Well, it can be a bad thing if you're too drunk to get your mojo working. Nobody likes those depressing nights when you stagger back home and your nightly duties take 30 minutes rather than 3.

I think I've said too much. Yes, I think perhaps I have.

Surely its better than your nightly duties (presuming we're thinking of the same thing) take ten times as long?

after not being hungry all day (after the maybe a lil bit too greasy cheese on toast) my dad made me sandwiches cause he didnt want me to go to sleep without eating anything (love him!)

so now content with that and a glass of milk.. i think im gonna crawl into bed and watch some law n order.. nothing like a grisely murder-bedtime story!

Guest Captain Falcon
Surely its better than your nightly duties (presuming we're thinking of the same thing) take ten times as long?

Setting your alarm clock shouldn't take 30 minutes - even if the instructions are in taiwanese.

But getting drunk over by having three pints in five mins sucks

Actually three pints in five minutes would have most people fuzzy.

I like to go for length in my duets, but my solos I like to keep short and...clean...

I...

:blank:

Oh I see, I just presumed having a girlfriend you'd be dueting.

What's that I can see outside my window then?

Decided to spend the evening not stressing about dissertation so red wine, chocolate cornflake cakes and 30 Rock :D

Also somehow agreed to help my friend write his dissertation proposal next week...

(just don't want to return to my own tomorrow :/)

Guest Captain Falcon
Ahh, The age old question.

Why can I hold a note longer when performing solo, but the harmony goes to pieces during a full band performance.

It must be down to your breathing.

What's that I can see outside my window then?

Decided to spend the evening not stressing about dissertation so red wine, chocolate cornflake cakes and 30 Rock :D

Also somehow agreed to help my friend write his dissertation proposal next week...

(just don't want to return to my own tomorrow :/)

Wow good times indeed what season?

For myself I am staying in with sherry and deadwood which is also fun.

Ahh, The age old question.

Why can I hold a note longer when performing solo, but the harmony goes to pieces during a full band performance.

You can't just dive in and expect a crescendo, you've got work your way up through the full overture. Get the band together and start practicing your finger techniques.

Edited by gaggle64

For me it's Cider and In Treatment, which still wins.

Ol' buddy has been here a few hours. We've talked copious amounts of bullcrap, and it's awesome to be able to do that. I also found out that I have only got £40 to last me until the next loan. Shit, yo.

Well this evening was a shitter. Went round town with a group of friends. I'm fine with pubs, but clubs bore me no end. After a few pubs, naturally we ended up in a club. "Let's go to the one thats in the same building as a strip club, it had dancing poles". Oh Christ, I wish I'd just left. When we got there, we were literally the only people in there other than the staff. I have never been so bored in my life.

And while I'm on the topic of strip clubs: I don't see the point in them. A friend summed them up best "It's like someone waving a gourmet dinner in front of you then saying fuck off you can't have any". Plus they're seedy as fuck. There was a stripper at a car show I went to once and it was far from "exciting", it was just plain sleazy. And not in a good way.

Wow good times indeed what season?

For myself I am staying in with sherry and deadwood which is also fun.

Yours sounds more sophisticated than mine lol. Twas season two. Just been dabbling random episodes from here and there. Was mostly the middle part, 'Episode 2.10' and 'MILF Island' around there. I just wanted to see the Midnight Train to Georgia thing again.

tabs of medazolam, well gooooood. I feel so much like,l. I don't really care. Whats gonna happen? Now im sure, not.. well reallythats a good segue into paris hilton meat hook sodomy.\\

o_O

For me it's Cider and In Treatment, which still wins.

Ol' buddy has been here a few hours. We've talked copious amounts of bullcrap, and it's awesome to be able to do that. I also found out that I have only got £40 to last me until the next loan. Shit, yo.

Think thats bad? My friend has 40p to last him til next loan. Which is why he's invited himself round on Tuesday for me to cook sushi.

I was being lazy and kept waking up, checking time and going "nahhh more sleep" this morning (as ive been doing all week) when I had a dream a dog ate my hamster which jolted me up!...and then watched 30 Rock so there goes my "early morning productive day" idea.

I don't want to go back to this dissertation :(

I'm having one of them "days" today. You know, the ones where you have to do something but can't be bothered as such. I'm in work today, got a party to go to later after work at 4pm. All dressed ready for it as well.

I've done some work, but i'm just chilling out between programs on here as such and maybe a few other sites as well. God bless Web Proxys which allow me to surf anonamously so work don't know i'm doing this.

My net at home buggered up Wednesday due to a line update, should be working over the weekend or i don't know what i'll do. Internet makes up for 20% of my day.

The person I spoke to actually said the phrase "Its not false advertising". I didn't even say it was, love. Guilty conccisosuusnensnce?

:) I'll post my pimp smacking complaint here when I'm done. So it can be checked/altered if it sounds too much like I wrote it.

This will need its own epic thread, but feel free to bathe in some reflected glory and my awesome and jealousity making DS collection.

IMGP0364.jpg

This does make me feel better. :)

Check out my collection

SandiskMicroSD1GB.JPG

;)

Guest Jordan

Yesterday could have been better. And I don't feel as if today is going to be either.

Playing Banjo Kazooie nuts and bolts, the only thing I was thinking about was "just how long were Mike and Letty trying to get on it for whilst we were going out?".

So yeah, due to that. Things didn't go well. Assholes... ¬_¬