Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

What I love especially is how this Letty character is completely oblivious to all that is being said about her. It really feels like one big massive joke.

Except it's real.

I think she's just doing the adult thing and ignoring it all. Good for her I say!

wHAT. tHe. Fukkle sitkc.?!

I just rang up Gameplay and was all like "Check it yo, this shit be whack"

and she said "Yeah its items that are recalled from stores because they aren't selling. The item hasn't been played and is in perfect condition"

"Well...its not. The box is all tatty and dirty. It doesn't state this on the website" and then she started spewing shit "We don't have to, its technically brand new" and "As you're paying tiny prices, like this one game was £4.99" I was like WTF....so I said "Well other online retailers sell them at low prices too and they are in brand new sealed condition" and she was all like mental. I could see I wasn't going anywhere and she obviously had her set things she had to say so I just arranged a refund. (of course I was nice to her during this time...she prob gets complaints like this often) gotta be friendly to fellow call peeps.

Hit that shit up with a written complaint now, demanding da funding of postage back and more. I'm actually suprised they're allowed to do that.

What I love especially is how this Letty character is completely oblivious to all that is being said about her. It really feels like one big massive joke.

Except it's real.

I think she's just doing the adult thing and ignoring it all. Good for her I say!

Right I'm sick of this, The next person to mention Letty in relation to all the stuff that's gone on gets a Yellow Card from me, just because...

Can we please change the subject!

Edited by Retro_Link

Nah dat shit getting sent back. Demand for refund of postage will be actioned. I don't want dirty games in my collection.

PS I intend to photograph my collection today. Shits gon'be off the hook yo.

Why are you getting blacker by the day?! It's a little unsettling!

And how bad is this game packaging?! A game's a game at the end of the day. If you buy it for a fiver i guess you take the chance that it will be in bad condition. So long as it works, i wouldn't mind.

and she said "Yeah its items that are recalled from stores because they aren't selling. The item hasn't been played and is in perfect condition"

"Well...its not. The box is all tatty and dirty. It doesn't state this on the website" and then she started spewing shit "We don't have to, its technically brand new" and "As you're paying tiny prices, like this one game was £4.99" I was like WTF....so I said "Well other online retailers sell them at low prices too and they are in brand new sealed condition" and she was all like mental. I could see I wasn't going anywhere and she obviously had her set things she had to say so I just arranged a refund. (of course I was nice to her during this time...she prob gets complaints like this often) gotta be friendly to fellow call peeps.

Hit that shit up with a written complaint now, demanding da funding of postage back and more. I'm actually suprised they're allowed to do that.

It's since they've been taking over by Game. Gameplay always use send out sealed games, then I got a copy of MGS 4 in a right state. A few conversations later, some tot told me that since that is how Game do it in store and such, that's how we do it from now on.

Edited by Jon

Right I'm sick of this, The next person to mention Letty in relation to all the stuff that's gone on gets a Yellow Card from me, just because...

Can we please change the subject!

Oh chill out, I was only setting him straight - hence, she's ignoring it, you should too. This forum and its attempts at restricting free speech at times are ridiculous.

As for your retro sale - I'm disappointed. How can you only have 2 N64 games for sale?!?! Two of which I and any other respectable N64 owner would already own.

Guest Jordan

Hehehe, that include me? You'll have a tough time doing that. Mods can't issue infractions to bad-ass-min.

If she wants to ignore me, that's her choice.

Hehehe, that include me? You'll have a tough time doing that. Mods can't issue infractions to bad-ass-min.

If she wants to ignore me, that's her choice.

Exactly, Jordan's (one of your admin funnily enough) the one who started the bloody thing anyways, as he has done numerous times in the past, perhaps you should aim your advice/warnings/bullshit at him before hypocritcally attacking the rest of us!

No offence Jordan. Just making a point.

Guest Jordan

No offence Jordan. Just making a point.

None taken. First thing I did when I was made an admin was try to stop all the bull shit going on, on this forum. It worked to a degree. Problem was, I was the cause of half of it :p

As for your retro sale - I'm disappointed. How can you only have 2 N64 games for sale?!?! Two of which I and any other respectable N64 owner would already own.
Don't be an arse, I'll ignore the other stuff.

And perhaps because I only have a few N64 games left and the others I don't want to sell e.g. OOT, Goldeneye...

And perhaps because some people didn't own an N64 at the time, or sold their copies in the past.

Try thinking before coming out with such crap.

Edited by Retro_Link

Don't be an arse, I'll ignore the other stuff.

And perhaps because I only have a few N64 games left and the others I don't want to sell e.g. OOT, Goldeneye...

And perhaps because some people didn't own an N64 at the time, or sold their copies in the past.

Try thinking before coming out with such crap.

The quote in question wasn't meant in an offensive manner, I just wish you had more for sale! I pay good monies! Shame about the expansion pak though, I got one of those about a month ago and I'd have much rather bought yours than the one I got!

so much bullshit, so little time...:nono:

anyway!

Yesterday was...going well. Had a pretty decent Interview for a job with the DWP which could work out really well- they want 250 people across South Yorkshire so I'm in with a solid shot at it.

Watched a bit of the new season of Mad Men too. Superb as always.

then I got RROD

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail.

Whoa, haha.

Just thought I'd drop a message to you guys, logged on today after a while away and noticed a few pms of concern! I'm perfectly ok, lifes abit shite at the moment, just been getting on with life. Probably won't be around as much anymore, but I do have facebook and msn if you really need to get ahold of me!

Besides you lot seem to be doing just finnnnneee. : peace:

edit: James I don't hate your face, you bloody idiot. We don't talk anymore for you to realise that! Some peopl eh? :P

Edited by nightwolf

What kind of stuff must be hidden?

pretty much everything, have some creams for bad skin, had to argue for ages for them to be alowed to be left out. outher then that its like, magazines, coins, wallet, that type of stuff, ya know, stuff you usualy grab in a hurry.

apparently the windowsill is not for my stuff, noly vases that i didnt want.

So, we can still issue one to you then, riiight?

BUUUURN! WHOOOOA!

Ramar, yeeees, Do eeeet! Do eeeet naw!

The time is half past 2 heeere, and we're getting up for a shower. Where has the day gone?

Also, guys, where is de Love? Maybe this is time for a group hug, I thinks.

It's since they've been taking over by Game. Gameplay always use send out sealed games, then I got a copy of MGS 4 in a right state. A few conversations later, some tot told me that since that is how Game do it in store and such, that's how we do it from now on.

I had a similar problem to what ReZ had over the weekend. Picked up PGR 4 from the "Brand New" games shelf and they stuck one of them pre-owned stickers on it and sold me the game for the same price.

Now, heres the big problem. The case i picked up was new. The game disk was scratched as, the box given to me was damaged (plus it had £40 price on it, whilst the box i had was priced £19.99). I made a fuss of it, stating i want a brand new copy not some cruddy second hand copy.

Got £5 off and got a new copy of the game. Shame about the box though. I swapped it over with a box at home (spare Soul Calibur IV box, i use the tin now).

And Flink, group hugs are a start my friend. Please proceed.