N-Europe

No, nobody was. People were helping Jordan get over the break up as if it were any other break up advice session on these forums. Not sure why people think it's an attack on Letty at all, it's all the same advice from previous situations for other people, what's different?

LIKE WHAT?! What do you mean?!

Nobody has directly insulted Letty in the slightest. People are discussing Jordan's problem as if it were any other break up. Surely the fact that we're doing that instead of looking at this as if it's a completely different scenario is what we should be (and indeed were) doing?

It's simple. You're pissed off that Jordan has posted and people genuinely want to help him out, and that gets to you. Come on, it's no secret that you hate the guy; after your crusade on MSN trying to turn everyone against him - yes, I still have that text file - for whatever bullshit reasons you gave. These posts are being made by you to try and make it look like Jordan has turned everyone against Letty; when all he's done is talked about his problem. You used to make very similar posts about the guy when they were still in a relationship, about how you hated the way he talked about his relationship. It's all a giant fucking attention thing.

Edit: Wow, Vote: Dante or what. Fuck my rants.

Edited by Dyson

I have decided that I need to start listening to more new music. Take the leap a bit more often and such. My stuff is getting a bit stale sometimes..

(Bear in mind the intro is a bit shit compared to the rest of the song.)

I adore the drum-beat.

Thought I'd post something funny I saw on TV.

There was this house TV programme (guy shows a couple a few houses they might want to buy) on today and the presenter was showing the couple this sitting room with wooden beams on the ceiling, he then took them into a bedroom next door.

The old woman then said 'ah the wooden beams have followed through' and the presenter giggled and looked to see if they had cottoned on to the little gag but none of them noticed and for a brief moment you could just see the disappointment on his face that neither of them acknowledged the comment as being funny.

I'm quite drunk, just got back from Watchmen, was fairly average. Called my lass a few times drunkenly, half bawling down the phone lol, that's gonna make for some embarrassing conversation tomorrow morning.

I think I've kinda gone off alcohol...it doesn't seem to have the same effect it used to anymore. Normally I'd be completely incoherent and in hysterics. Now I just get slightly depressed for a while :heh:

In regards to what Molly was saying about painting her room, I'd say go for it. I have all four of my walls painted red with a dark grey/gunmetal painted ceiling. Goes really well actually. Although I do need to repaint. But the two colours work well together as the red offsets the grey, making it stand out more, although it does slightly bring the ceiling down in the way that certain colours make things look bigger and smaller.

Um, so I'm decorating my bedroom over the bank holiday weekend (no family Easter as my parents are on holiday) and I'm contemplating painting one wall BRIGHT RED, eeek I dunno if I should do it.

You know what I'm gonna say/. However Red will go well with a pale pale orange IMO. Hit some orange furniture on that bitch. Make the ceiling lime green. Etc.

Right my lovers, I'm off to bed, I really need to start sleeping more often!

xxx

Wow. Some drama on these boards eh.

Yeah, I'm pretty funny. Wonder when the 2008 forum awards will be up....:(

Gonna hit Kwik Fit tewday and sort my tyre/s out.

Wow has anyone listened to the NE podcast today? Its freaking sweet! Nice job guys. Lotta talent in it.

I'm off to raid the medicine cabinet for some drugs, my back is in all kinds of pain :(

Ninja Edit

From reading the last few pages, it's obvious we have ourselves a Dawson/Pacey/Joey situation going here. Letty and Jord are obviously Dawson and Joey, eternal soulmates who have let each other go to one day be reunited. Dante is Pacey, the trouble making loser who desperately loves Joey but will never be good enough for her.

*Sobs*

Edited by Jon

Wow has anyone listened to the NE podcast today? Its freaking sweet! Nice job guys. Lotta talent in it.

Featuring all your favourite old regulars (meeeeeeee), some new faces and in depth discussion on all the latest shenanigans in the games industry!

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Listen now and be in with the chance of winning yourself a shiny new copy of Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People on WiiWare!

What more could you possible ask for?!?!

*Cough*

My day was good.

urgh what a day. slept in due to settingt my alarm for 8 pm rather then 8 am. (how many digital closck arnt 24 hours any way?) and had to get a lift to dole. dole was joke, printed off 12 jobs to go for. waited around, woman came and asked who was waiting to sign on, claimed i must have not heard her shout my name. bull to the SHIT, i was say close to her, she clearly made a fuck up and was covering. signing on itself took less then 60 minute.

when i got home i got a load of crap from my mam about my bed not being made properly (its made, whats the big deal?) not to make a mess in the study (my dad has already but apparently thats my fault), she had to open my window for reasons only apparent to her (my room may well smell like masterbation, but its my room) and surgets i need to tidy my room. fuck off, fuck right off my room is the tidiest in the house. everything is where its ment to be, the problem is i use surfaces to store stuff, stuff i use every day, stuff that lets a person know that the room is inhabited.

it really fucks me off that my room is ment to be some type of personality free show house afair. its bad enough im not alowed posters (im 22 ffs), but having to live with all my stuff hidden away as it spoils the mood (imagine a girls bedroom, only without a vanity dresser) the whole thing is a fucking joke, i can see why i was such a timid child, its a miricule ive got any individuality after being brought up in a house totlay lacking any charm.