Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Went Zorbing today. Was only slightly hungover so it wasn't too bad. My friend was worse. Although afterwards she felt fine, whereas I felt fine before hand and felt bad afterwards.

Also on the drive up there my car started dying and juddering. So I left it in a car park off of J35A and got my borther to come pick us up. Whilst my dad took the spare and fetched the car.

Also I went to La Tasca in leeds. Never been to a tapas bar before so it was quite good.

Dude. Did you hit the red wine sauteed chorizo, cos like....its the best thing evaaar.

ALTON TOWERS TOMORROW. Early morning/long drive though. :(

Today was nice. I let myself sleep in to a lovely time and chilled for the most part. Went food shopping which is great - having food in the cupboard for a kid fat at heart is the best. Just winding up some programming before I jump in bed for some IT Crowd.

Tomorrow I'll get up earlier to crack on with some more programming, I'm aiming to finish it all by Tuesday night. Considering I'm having so much fun with it, and adding loads of stuff in all the time, I may not. But still! We can dream!

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH.:(

I just spent the past three hours thinking my "mother" was injured in some way, because the lights were on inside the house and I couldn't get in. I went round a friends, and we ended up calling the police. Just before they arrived, I see her stumbling around the corner, falling over complete and utterly wasted. That moment was literally the most embarassing moment of my life, my face just dropped.

I phoned up her "friends" and asked why the fuck someone would allow her to walk home like that and I got told "You're never there for her. She's going through a really bad time with your dad and sister, and you're never there to help her. She does everything for you, and you have it easy". "Easy"....Fuck you, fuck you very very much.

I didn't think it was possible to cry with anger...but hey, apparently so. I called up my "father" and got told to "deal with it" and that he'll come when he can. God, I hate making posts where I say I have been/am crying...sounds so gay. :heh:

I don't give a fucking toss if you're going through massive amounts of shit, that's no excuse to do that to me. I am so fucking angry and utterly embarassed, but I can't lecture her about doing that because she just tells me how shit I am and then stumbles more.

--

God, I just realised how emo it is to spread your problems across the internet. I feel like one of those 12 year old retards that dresses only in black and goes on about how life "like totally sucks, man". Ignore me!

Edited by Slaggis

I just spent the past three hours thinking my "mother" was injured in some way, because the lights were on inside the house and I couldn't get in. I went round a friends, and we ended up calling the police. Just before they arrived, I see her stumbling around the corner, falling over complete and utterly wasted. That moment was literally the most embarassing moment of my life, my face just dropped.

I phoned up her "friends" and asked why the fuck someone would allow her to walk home like that and I got told "You're never there for her. She's going through a really bad time with your dad and sister, and you're never there to help her. She does everything for you, and you have it easy". "Easy"....Fuck you, fuck you very very much.

I didn't think it was possible to cry with anger...but hey, apparently so. I called up my "father" and got told to "deal with it" and that he'll come when he can. God, I hate making posts where I say I have been/am crying...sounds so gay. :heh:

I don't give a fucking toss if you're going through massive amounts of shit, that's no excuse to do that to me. I am so fucking angry and utterly embarassed, but I can't lecture her about doing that because she just tells me how shit I am and then stumbles more.

It sounds to me like her "friends" are shits. I wish there was something I could do to help you, man.

It sounds to me like her "friends" are shits. I wish there was something I could do to help you, man.

I feel like such a retard, spreading my problems on the internet, but considering it's this time in the morning, it was the only place to vent. I'm just so goddamn embarassed.

On a totally lighter note, I was about to have a probably hilarious phone convo with troilled Razz, and then my phone died. Why do mobiles always die when you least want them too? Worst night ever. (That statement is so cliche, when you actually mean it it's got no effect)

Why is mother and father in inverted commas?

Because I don't consider either of them as my actual parents. They aren't parents, or at least they have never acted as such for the past few years.

(You are one on your own. After reading all of that, the thing you feel you have to ask...is about grammar. :p)

Ex revealed more stuff. It totally ruined my night. She has cut herself because I made her unhappy apparently. I was shocked and wouldn't stop calling her to try and calm her down and get her to not do it again.

Eveyrone knows I couldn't be that horrbile to someone to make them do that. I was totally oblivious.

Dom you need to catch up to speed, this shit is getting crazy now.

Ruined my night at the pub and club. went to an idie one, it was good until some twat spat on half our group as we walked past. Also tried to get past some guy and he nudged me so I turned round and said "Calm it now sonny jim" He didn't seem too happy :)

Guest Captain Falcon

Even at my ripe age, I can count the times I've been out on the town on one hand, and I can count the times I've been drunk with fingers to spare, but last night, I went out and got absolutely wasted (by my standards at least...).

And I can't explain how good it felt (though I'm sure you know the feeling) and for someone like me, it was all quite liberating. Lots of drinking, lots of singing and lots of dancing - the first of those three is a prerequisite to the others.

Given I'd only been having about 6 hours sleep (if that) these last few days, I was drained by about 12, but then we went somewhere else and I got my second wind. We were there until after 3 and I really wanted to stay out but the others didn't so that's when I went. Finally ended up going sleep about 5 this morning and then I got woken up by the cat at 7 since it wanted to come in my room and I was dozing in and out until about half ten.

Now I'm up and about and whilst what little energy I have is rapidly being lost, I feel pretty good. For some reason, I've never had a proper hang over with the headaches and stuff which has always surprised me. I'd have thought not being used to such stuff would have made it worse but it doesn't seem to be the case.

Have spent the last couple of hours reading, and will spend a couple more finishing, Richard Pryor's autobiography. Damn, there's some really f'd up stuff in there. One particular 'enlightening' moment is really screwed up. It's a fascinating read though. Thinking of going out later on today just haven't decide where and what. I'll just see where I go. I'll just leave the house and walk, see where I end up.

Also trying to decide what I'm doing with myself now that I'm on summer holidays. Want to keep everything subdued so that I can enjoy the time I have off because I have had to work really hard over the last year. I'm actively looking for work but haven't turned anything up yet but I'll keep looking. Think I'll fall back into my exercise routine of getting up early and going out for a run for an hour every morning. Need to get back to proper exercise so guess that'll do.

My birthday night out was fairly shitty, ended up in town [part of the master pran] but instead of ending up at The 'Flex we went to Rescue Rooms, one of the shittiest "clubs" out there. There were some tasty lasses about, but it mainly "islands of minge in a sea of cock". Choc full of tight trousered pricks, emo hairstyles, trousers halfway down legs [with belts] and I didn't recognise a single song being played.

One thing which really freaked me out, I was in the toilet having a slash, I look to my left and on the wall opposite another bloke is pissing, and a friend [i assume] is standing there looking at his friends piece asking if he's been circumcised.

Explain these two parts please.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Explain these two parts please.

Lol, what needs explaining about the first part? I was locked out, but the lights were inside, and she has never left them on when going out before so I assumed the worst.

The other bit? Crap like divorce, my dad never coming up here anymore etc etc. The only reason I found out about the so called divorce was when I was walking the dogs, and my mum goes "Oh, didn't you know?". No freaking didn't.

Had a bullshit boring day and spent about 3 hours trying to install C&C Generals Zero Hour on my PC but with no luck. My second disc won't read on this PC and any .iso's I make of it on another pc fail to work here though they work on those PC's.

So I've resorted to Usenet. vaultboy_20_fallout_2_10193_5526_thumb.gif

My mum's computer is fucked. Tried what I could talking to my dad (I.T Consultant) over the phone (he's in spain) but it was just a faulty plug board like I suspected. Waiting for him to call back to see what to do next.

All my mums work is on there. :(