NEurope

Don't you have a girlfriend?? Sure you've got her to keep you going?

Smooth, they broke up

anyways mog, its only a few days till school starts again right?

Don't you have a girlfriend?? Sure you've got her to keep you going?

No not anymore. We split up a a few weeks ago. But even when we were together she'd never spend anytime with me.

I can imagine there will be around somewhere moogle!

*hands ell a spade* :P

edit: Ah relationships *facepalms* never again..

Smooth, they broke up

anyways mog, its only a few days till school starts again right?

Yeah tomorrow for me. That will at least keep me busy.

Sorry about that, I wasn't aware!

Taking up sport is always a good thing, keeps you busy and fit.

Uni is great for stuff to do, some nights I sit in, watch movies or play games with people and I still feel like I've done something :)

Seriously. Move out. You might pay £500 rent on your own but at least you get freedom and your own space.

That's bloody ridiculous. I could see them charging you that much if they were very poor themselves and needed every single penny, but letting your sister off with nothing seems a bit wick.

I would love to move out, but i promised myself i wouldn't move on my own somewhere. I'm just waiting for a mate to get enough money or for another to get his flat and then i am off.

If they were poor, i wouldn't blame them. Ok fair enough i earn and take home more than my mum, but no-where near as much as my dad who earns and takes home double my take home. As soon as they realise there is a freeloader in the house who

A. Eats everything

B. Drinks everything

C. Uses the whole Internet bandwidth

D. Uses a lot of electric, leaves things on all over the place.

And

E. Pays no money at all

There will be changes.

Sorry about that, I wasn't aware!

Taking up sport is always a good thing, keeps you busy and fit.

Uni is great for stuff to do, some nights I sit in and do work, watch movies or play games with people and I still feel like I've done something :)

surely?

Anyways yeh, school was great all this talk of doing things makes me want to do stuff so um i'm gonna go organise something with mah friends

I rock at passing the time, but not so good at giving advice for getting out more.

I've got two eps of BSG s4 left, after going to bed about 6am. Made a facebook event to see if anyone's around for my birthday for a drink and only have rejections so far :'(

Got a seminar tomorrow! On a book I've read! Going to actually try and go. Will be the first thing for uni I've been to since before the reading week before xmas... Then there's the deadline for tuesday and... well, that's not looking good :P

I should be visiting late January. Lets make that a combo your late/my early birthday event DU JOUR!

Yesterday was nan's suprise birthday meal which, other than a fight with my little brother, went well. Today I woke up at my nans and had planned to come back early and do work but it was so cold outside and so far away. Didn't get back til about 3 and have done very little work.

I already asked and Shorty said this was okay. Basically over new years eve/day Pixelsmashers.com launched. The site isn't fully finished, but it's taking on all the members it can get (hint hint) quick warning it is mostly PC guys at the moment. They're mostly all knowledgeable and I don't think anyone would deny you PC help if you asked.

That was it, hopefully it didn't sound too much like advertising. Shorty did say I could make a thread, but that would definanttly seem like advertising.

In other news, Little Big Planet is amazing. Especially if you watch two uncoordinated people trying to move bombs into carts without blowing themselves up......they failed about 10 times.

I've got two eps of BSG s4 left, after going to bed about 6am. Made a facebook event to see if anyone's around for my birthday for a drink and only have rejections so far :'(

You know I'm not back til the 10th otherwise I'd come out. You should re-organise it for the weekend! Silly bugger.

I am indeed, looking forward to seeing Ashley's ugly mug :heh:

I'm not back technically til the 26th hehe..

It's only a trip t'pub for tuesday. 10th is when Reggie's back and it's his house where the partay'll be at.

[/side-tracking]

It's only a trip t'pub for tuesday. 10th is when Reggie's back and it's his house where the partay'll be at.

[/side-tracking]

Ah, I doubt I could ask dad to drive up to my house, then to sheffield just for your birthday..heh.

Ugh, school tomorrow. Really not looking forward to that, considering I usually get up for school at 7.30am and I was awake until 8.00am this morning...

You know I'm not back til the 10th otherwise I'd come out. You should re-organise it for the weekend! Silly bugger.

I am indeed, looking forward to seeing Ashley's ugly mug :heh:

I'm not back technically til the 26th hehe..

Thats a shame, because I don't have a mug which is ugly. Mine is made of pure awesome.

And the week beginning 26th is when im coming up. no escape :p

Thats a shame, because I don't have a mug which is ugly. Mine is made of pure awesome.

And the week beginning 26th is when im coming up. no escape :p

..haha shame I'm doing uni work most of the two weeks I'm back, I'll try to make time eh? Probably head back home the after I get back, pick up my mum's ring. :heh:

..haha shame I'm doing uni work most of the two weeks I'm back, I'll try to make time eh? Probably head back home the after I get back, pick up my mum's ring. :heh:

Well I'm up for a few days and living on the boy's sofa so im expecting some kind of funtime party orgy involving me, you, the boys, nami and dan. Or else I'll...cease to exist.

Well I'm up for a few days and living on the boy's sofa so im expecting some kind of funtime party orgy involving me, you, the boys, nami and dan. Or else I'll...cease to exist.

I'm sure I'll be around :heh:. Things I have to do for people!

Today my dad gave me the 'What are you doing with your life? Get a proper job! But I love you lots' lecture. Always fun. I have to do massive amounts of job research and get my teeth into it, he's totally right, been a bit lazy.

REZ: Awesome. My pass also covers Thorpe Park :) Oooh, it also covers LegoLand!!!! I'll think of you when I'm there!!

REZ: Awesome. My pass also covers Thorpe Park :) Oooh, it also covers LegoLand!!!! I'll think of you when I'm there!!

They're opening a new land this year (Egyptian or something) with a laser duel type thing. Looks very cool, because the Egyptian LEGO theme was quite awesome, and skellies = epic. :heh:

Today my dad gave me the 'What are you doing with your life? Get a proper job! But I love you lots' lecture. Always fun. I have to do massive amounts of job research and get my teeth into it, he's totally right, been a bit lazy.

Have you considered being ReZ's pimp? :indeed:

So what does he consider to be a proper job?

Have you considered being ReZ's pimp? :indeed:

lol, I wasn't aware he was a whore but it seems like an option. That's just the kind of change my dad was hoping for tbf.

So what does he consider to be a proper job?

He just means one that my degree is needed for or what was the point in going to uni etc etc. It wasn't meant offensively to anyone!

Strictly speaking don't whores ask for money? Whats the name they give to people who do it to free.....and give it to people who didn't ask or want it?