NEurope

I had to buy the one Mobo on the market today that doesn't have PCI-E 2.0, didn't I. Fuck.

Agh! My block has no heating or hot water at all. They say they can move us somewhere else but I don't want to! I just setup everything last night!

Start Prison Break. Its awesome because its amazing.

Right. Time to start writing some stuff down. :)

Lol... by the time you posted this, I was already on episode 12. Currently on episode 17. Am fighting to stay awake until 11 or midnight, which means I should've seen about 3 eps or so of season 2... I r hardcore. Got nothing but nicotine to keep me going.

Lol... by the time you posted this, I was already on episode 12. Currently on episode 17. Am fighting to stay awake until 11 or midnight, which means I should've seen about 3 eps or so of season 2... I r hardcore. Got nothing but nicotine to keep me going.

God. You're sicko hardcore dude. Enjoying it?[/Rithoricel question of course you are]

Heh, yeah I am! Far too gripping, but if I hadn't had the next episode ready each time then I'd be rather annoyed at the ham-handed last-minute-cliff-hanger tactics, as they're not really needed. Each episode generally has enough suspense and action to keep me coming back for more.

I've seen an episode in a latter season, so some of the stuff I've seen so far (characters, for example) hasn't surprised me as much as it could've. I'm also not seeing too many seeds sewn for the next season, and not liking the direction it is likely to be going in, as it kinda goes against the show as a whole - but hey, that's unavoidable I guess.

Took me ages to spot the Professor from Sliders and wossisface from x-files, mind you.

Season 4 Episode...11 I think it is, is the most stressful piece of television I've seen in my entire life. My buttocks were precariously balanced on the edge of my seat.

Jay...why do you stay up for days at a time, again?

Is it unintentional/laziness...or what?

My hands are like icicles.

I feel there is a gap in the market for a young british female comedian. ReZ let's go to an open mic night (they exist for comedy?) and see how it goes. If people don't laugh then dealing with humiliation is a valuable life lesson. Just to need to come up with some material. Done. :)

My hands are like icicles.

I feel there is a gap in the market for a young british female comedian. ReZ let's go to an open mic night (they exist for comedy?) and see how it goes. If people don't laugh then dealing with humiliation is a valuable life lesson. Just to need to come up with some material. Done. :)

If people don't laugh? Pffft. They'd laugh.

Or at least they'll laugh if they know whats good for them. Well we can open with the first (and only) joke in my joke log. The joke that I am not at liberty to disclose on the internet.

You're right though, there is a gap for a young female British comedian. Plus its good that you don't have a schtick ie the "I'm from Iran" card, that that extremely unfunny comedian does.

Twas quite fun driving to school this morning, skidded on one of the main corners coming out of my village, not majorly, but enough to make me take it a bit easier the rest of the journey.

Did nothing much at school today, just Biology Revision for a resit on Thursday. I was crapping it yesterday that i wasn't going to be able to improve my mark as i hadn't even started revision, but now it all feels good :)

Jay...why do you stay up for days at a time, again?

Is it unintentional/laziness...or what?

Not sure! Started with depression/escapism, now it's become a bit of an addiction. I love doing it though - I really enjoy cramming entire seasons into one sitting, I really feel that I get more from the show.

Or something!

I've done that with the Office (US) before. I had a nice day with no work that desperately needed doing. But... I wouldn't not go to sleep for it.

I find it's not very easy to do with comedies. I've done it with Frasier and little else - dramas keep you emotionally awake. Lots of instant gratification!

Ok, so only 5 mins into ep 20 now, but there's something that's been gnawing at me for ages. In the prison riot episodes, Michael used the hole in his room to go and rescue Pretty Doc through the vents, and ever since they've just had issue after issue about getting into the infirmary - I can understand for the most part the other dudes and dudettes, but surely if Mike just sneaks in over the top, he can unlock the door from that side (just as he locked it when he wanted to see what the Doc's keys looked like) and let the other guys in? Door no worry. I guess the vents/above ceiling areas aren't too stealthy, but surely not as bad as anything else they're doing?

... apologies if this should be in the TV thread, but I like to generally try and only review entire seasons in there, unless there's a specific tv show thread where individual episode analysis seems so much more fitting.

p.s. staying up for prolongued periods of time = wackibrain phases. Trés bueno!

went to gym, was kinda a let down, was busy n mate had to go eatly to play footy. plus, i found out just how big a twat i acted on x mas eve. i'm swearing off the spirits for a while, certainly wont be drinking em neat.

Went to uni to do laundy and print off/hand in an assignment. That went fine. Had an hour to kill for the dryer so stole articles from JSTOR (as it doesn't work at home for some silly reason) and got really bored and sleepy but went back home, laundry in tow. Except when I was near my house I realised I'd left my flash pen there so dropped my stuff off and marched back. Thankfully some lovely Chinese girl had kept it for me.

Going to spend my exciting evening doing screenwriting stuff and filling out my postgraduate application form.

Trying to decide whether to go to someone's birthday meal tomorrow. I've been invited, but they have also in the past threatened to "fuck me up" (and not in the kinky way) several times. Could be awkward/amusing.

Just go, he wouldn't have done it if he wanted to fuck you up good and proper, (may have added words, para phrasing gone bad)

I...have written 400 words! yatta!

Unless its an elaborate evil plan!

Nah I think he's finally realised I don't want to sleep with his boyfriend. Already made that mistake. I've known this person for nearly a year now and I realised the first time he actually spoke to me (rather than grunting or ignoring me) is when I gave him my phone charger the other day, and he invited me in and played the Wii together. Weird.

Hmm with this personal statement I have to put any relevent employement experience. Its a Japanese cultural studies masters and my work experience (Woolies, Game, Blockbusters) is somewhat relevent as there are Japanese products that come and go so I can make a tenious link. Im not sure whether to put something like "and at Game I was the only person who could pronounce 'Doctor Kawashima's Brain Training'" but feel it may be a tad too jokey...

I find it's not very easy to do with comedies. I've done it with Frasier and little else - dramas keep you emotionally awake. Lots of instant gratification!

Ok, so only 5 mins into ep 20 now, but there's something that's been gnawing at me for ages. In the prison riot episodes, Michael used the hole in his room to go and rescue Pretty Doc through the vents, and ever since they've just had issue after issue about getting into the infirmary - I can understand for the most part the other dudes and dudettes, but surely if Mike just sneaks in over the top, he can unlock the door from that side (just as he locked it when he wanted to see what the Doc's keys looked like) and let the other guys in? Door no worry. I guess the vents/above ceiling areas aren't too stealthy, but surely not as bad as anything else they're doing?

... apologies if this should be in the TV thread, but I like to generally try and only review entire seasons in there, unless there's a specific tv show thread where individual episode analysis seems so much more fitting.

p.s. staying up for prolongued periods of time = wackibrain phases. Trés bueno!

IIRC she's in a different part of the infirmary / in the other wing of the prison.

Reminds me of an idea I had before, to watch a series of 24 in 24 hours, keeping the times synced. Like, take the adbreaks literally and restart at the relevant moment.

Walked into a window today, was very embarrassing. I laughed it off but I died a bit inside, it bloody hurt!

That went fine. Had an hour to kill for the dryer so stole articles from JSTOR (as it doesn't work at home for some silly reason)

You sure you logged in right n' proper from home? We have a link to it via our blackboard site, so we don't need to sign into Athens first. There should be a university/Athens link on JSTOR? Mebbe?

IIRC she's in a different part of the infirmary / in the other wing of the prison.

Reminds me of an idea I had before, to watch a series of 24 in 24 hours, keeping the times synced. Like, take the adbreaks literally and restart at the relevant moment.

Aha! Awesome, thanks - that does seem to clear things up. As for 24 in 24 hours - that's probably what I'll do when I get round to it! instead of advert breaks, though, it'll be 15 mins to surf teh forumz in between eps.

If people don't laugh? Pffft. They'd laugh.

Or at least they'll laugh if they know whats good for them. Well we can open with the first (and only) joke in my joke log. The joke that I am not at liberty to disclose on the internet.

You're right though, there is a gap for a young female British comedian. Plus its good that you don't have a schtick ie the "I'm from Iran" card, that that extremely unfunny comedian does.

She was funny, damniiit! Well I thought we could go up separately, but these are minor details. I made flirty/idiot boy laugh uncontrollably today, he said ''man I've been getting raped on the phones for the last 20 minutes'', me: ''I was raped all morning, you don't see me complaining''. But anywho, I like sarah silverman, she's funny, if I could be her and still be me that would be perfect.