NEurope

Wasn't sure exactly where to ask this but I've been seeing a lot recently the word KNEE, I'm guessing the middle NE stands for Nintendo Europe but what about the rest?

Wasn't sure exactly where to ask this but I've been seeing a lot recently the word KNEE, I'm guessing the middle NE stands for Nintendo Europe but what about the rest?

Flink made it up and because of his inability to say words correctly he tends to stretch them out (e.g. "CHOOOOONS") and thus its just NE stretched out.

phonetics, yo.

Not a bad day today, although already it feels like I should be back in bed.

Woke up at 1am this morning as though I was being knived. Not a nice feeling at all, the toilet was my new best friend and I partially ended up falling asleep in the bathroom.

Weirdly enough I woke up this morning completely fine, whether or not I got rid of whatever was causing me so much pain or not..?

Went to get the new tv this morning, only 26inch but it looks awesome downstairs. Before leaving I had to decide which of my mum's rings I was going to have. It's something that's always been on my mind about having one of her rings as my sister got one shortly after she died. I decided on her enternity ring, it's the only gold ring I will ever own, it's beautiful.

I get it in two weeks which is nice, going to be abit thicker than it originally was and by far bigger, obviously my first mum had very slim fingers!

I HAVE to do some real work today.

It's literally ridiculous the work I haven't done for my exams. I deserve to fail them all, seriously.

Updated the blog again which means I'm avoiding essays. :indeed:

I've got about 700 words left and I just cannot be bothered...

Well I have successfully managed to not wear trousers all day. Huzzah!

Join the club.

I HAVE to do some real work today.

It's literally ridiculous the work I haven't done for my exams. I deserve to fail them all, seriously.

Nice sig. Colourful.....for you. :heh:

I was thinking about a possible money making scheme today. Facebook group ;

"If I can get 50,000 people to pledge £1.00, I will change my first name to Pikachu"

Do a documentary to prove you actually do it. Send to Sky/C4/C5/Whoever takes it/default to YouTube if no one wants it.

You'd be called Pikachu which is bad...but you'd have £50,000. Which is good.

Did some shopping. Didn't have the Count Dooku LEGO set...booo. But they did have Pirates and bits so thats nice. Gonna chill for a bit now before I crack on. :)

I set an alarm for this morning to get up early but in the end I slept through it, more like I didn't hear it and woke up 2 hours later.

Still I woke up earlier than usual and did what I wanted to do, finished off a game. Now work I think.

Nice sig. Colourful.....for you. :heh:

I was thinking about a possible money making scheme today. Facebook group ;

"If I can get 50,000 people to pledge £1.00, I will change my first name to Pikachu"

Do a documentary to prove you actually do it. Send to Sky/C4/C5/Whoever takes it/default to YouTube if no one wants it.

You'd be called Pikachu which is bad...but you'd have £50,000. Which is good.

Did some shopping. Didn't have the Count Dooku LEGO set...booo. But they did have Pirates and bits so thats nice. Gonna chill for a bit now before I crack on. :)

Not really going to work when people realize how cheap it is to change your name.

Not really going to work when people realize how cheap it is to change your name.

Exactly.

Though I suppose it's the "ooh...will he really do it!?" factor that's supposed to reel them in.

Exactly.

Though I suppose it's the "ooh...will he really do it!?" factor that's supposed to reel them in.

For that kind of money, course he will, and he'll change it back a week later, and still be £49,950 better off.

Found the missing third Oreo juggling ball. Now I can start juggling again.

About 400 words or so left. Shouldn't be too hard. Found out my friend still has two of the three essays to do for Monday. That made me feel better. :heh:

Also updated the storage space on my blog so I could upload music which is pretty cool. Still trying to figure out how to get a flash music player on there.

Urgh... feel really shitty today. Sore throat (yet I can speak fine so I don't know what's up there), sore head (hefty throbbing pain) and have been having weird flashbacks all day about high school which are really beginning to freak me out. Was literally speaking every word of the flashback before I realised what the hell was going on and then shouting 'WTF?!?!'. Doesn't help that I was rudely awoken at 6am this morning by my idiotic parents, who were going to cat show, making a ridiculous amount of noise moving things about. Just need a good nights sleep, something I haven't had in weeks.

As such, haven't done much. Spending my time now just trying to relax while listening to music and lookign for t-shirts/clothing as I need some new stuff. Found some really awesome streetwear/tattoo design stuff so might just order a load of stuff from them.

Started journey at half one, got back home at about 9. I'd probably be less exhausted if about three hours of that wasn't just waiting for connections in the freezing cold. x.x

The excitement of my day was losing my DS stylus - it was glow in the dark too :( Luckily the games I'm playing are not stylus intensive - pokemon diamond and shiren the wanderer.

I went into game and hmv and they had none, just ones inside packs with cases and other crap. I just want a stylus dammmmit. Ebay it is. *grumbles*

The excitement of my day was losing my DS stylus - it was glow in the dark too :(

Try turning off the light :heh:

o hay reZ, haven't spoken to you in a whole day. Anyone we know? (drug dealer wise).

Yeah, Tibbler and his girly. Saw them drive past White Tyrones house too.

---------

ORGASM!!!!!!!!!!!! MAJORLY!!!!!!!! ZOMGZZZZZ Saw The Ride, opening in a few months, latest construction pictures.

n510564049_1854364_7946.jpg

n510564049_1854351_1045.jpg

A) Look at that "head chopper"

B) Massive lol....erection.