NEurope

It was my birthday! Had a great day at the beach with my girlfriend. No birthday thread though *dies a little on the inside*

Finally managed to get the router working and get myself online at my student digs. Had to cojole, scream and slap it around a bit but by god I got it working after three or four excruciating hours.

What a fucking horrible day. It started off bad and only got worse: My ID didn't arrive which meant that I couldn't go out tonight with all my friends one final time, so whilst they're all out having one jolly great evening getting drunk and having a win time (text updates are fantastic) I'm sat here bored out of my skull.

After the failure of my ID turning up, I had a knock on the door from the postie about 30 minutes later, my VGA cable has arrived from play.com, I thought! Wrong. They sent me a flacking component cable, which means I have to send it back to them and get a refund. Wonderful. I bought a cable from Game instead today.

It nearly became even worse when I got on the train and was unable to buy a ticket from the guard, he said the ticket was broken and I'd have to sort it out when someone comes and asks for tickets. What he basically meant was "Someone will inspect and fine you". Luckily for me, I was off the train pretty quickly.

Still, after those incidents, I did get to see 4 of my friends one last time, which was brilliant. Bought a shaver thingy too. But the good parts of the day have unfortunately been overshadowed by the fact that I'm sat here doing fuck all now, when I should be out having a laugh one more time before uni.

It was my birthday! Had a great day at the beach with my girlfriend. No birthday thread though *dies a little on the inside*

If it's any consolation, I was going to make you one, but was called away whilst in the process. Happy Birthday! :D

IGN HAS CHANGED!!!!! FFS!!!!

AND ITS WORSE!!!!

WHY FIX THINGS THAT AREN'T BROKEN!!!!!!!!!

GHUH!!!

But yay, we're not too busy today.

It nearly became even worse when I got on the train and was unable to buy a ticket from the guard, he said the ticket was broken and I'd have to sort it out when someone comes and asks for tickets. What he basically meant was "Someone will inspect and fine you". Luckily for me, I was off the train pretty quickly..

Can you not just ask the conductor dude for a ticket from where you got on to where you get off? That's what we have to do if we don't get on a train at one of the big stations with automatic barriers...

IGN HAS CHANGED!!!!! FFS!!!!

AND ITS WORSE!!!!

WHY FIX THINGS THAT AREN'T BROKEN!!!!!!!!!

GHUH!!!

It no longer takes half an hour to load up. It's made of 'awesomez' already.

I think it looks a lot better than it did before, much more modern. There was no need for all the links on the side like they had before.

If it's any consolation, I was going to make you one, but was called away whilst in the process. Happy Birthday! :D

That is a huge consolation! thanks for the thought :)

So my computer wasn't loading, and there was a faint occasionaly beep coming from my primary slave. Unplugged it, started up, apparently NTLDR couldn't be found.

WHY HAVE YOU GOT CRITICAL BOOT FILES ON A FUCKING SLAVE DISK YOU GOD DAMN PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER.

edit: On a lighter note I think I'm getting better at juggling :D

RE: Lighter Note; Yay! Juggling ftw. What do you mean 'better'? Like, you can juggle three instead of two, or you can keep three going for like a minute? *e-hug*

My beast of a computer is HEREEEEEEEEEE wheeee, oo it's perfect, the monitor mum ordered isn't widescreen >_> so that's going to be abit weird, but yay it's all here.

Went to town and bought a top I was meant to buy yesterday. Along with some food. Going to re-dye my blue for tomorrow and start packing my life away. Eep.

Mum's bought me so much stationary and stuff for my room it's ridiculous bless her ^_^ she really is worried more so than me!

Right time to get started -.-

My beast of a computer is HEREEEEEEEEEE wheeee, oo it's perfect, the monitor mum ordered isn't widescreen >_> so that's going to be abit weird, but yay it's all here.

Went to town and bought a top I was meant to buy yesterday. Along with some food. Going to re-dye my blue for tomorrow and start packing my life away. Eep.

Mum's bought me so much stationary and stuff for my room it's ridiculous bless her ^_^ she really is worried more so than me!

Right time to get started -.-

blue overload for teh meet! good job my hair is just white, three people with blue hair might be a little scary :P

I just got my hair cut by a new hairdresser, she was rather good, and she recognised me, asked me if I was the girl that has all the coloured hair. Rockin' ^___^

Have a day off to get stuffs ready for travelling over to england tomorrow, hurrah! :awesome:

I'm currently fighting a fit at the moment, my mouth making little movements... Plus I have work tonight. I'll finally decide what time I'll enter the train station also.

TAAAAKKKEEEE PICCSSSS!!!!

And videos.

My phone is on charge ready for some video and/or pictorial action. Don't you worry. ^___^

Today:

Had ICT this morning which was alright, good thing about Fridays is i get the afternoon off! So here i am watching Stargate. I'm supposed to be going out at 3, although my brother wants me to pick him up from Lincoln, which i can't really be arsed to do. And in the last hour i've developed a bad throat. :S

Too far/Im lazy/seeing Jason Manford. Basically. And Im poor.

I would have loved to come though. Whens the next London one?

Too far/Im lazy/seeing Jason Manford. Basically. And Im poor.

I would have loved to come though. Whens the next London one?

TOOO FARRR ¬_¬

I'm coming all the way from n.ireland!

Had an ingrown toe nail removed =/

owsie, I had that done a year or so ago. The injection is so ruddy painful.

TOOO FARRR ¬_¬

I'm coming all the way from n.ireland!

I know but you're dedicated! Im a loser! :)

My driving test: perfect, until we get to the large roundabout about a minute from the end. An SUV comes round from the right, not indicating, so I presume they're exiting parallel to where I'm coming on, so I pull away. Turns out my presumption was wrong. They keep coming round, at at least 50, and force me to do an impromptu emergency stop, and they pass the front end of the car by about 30cm. Unfortunately, as I didn't put the clutch down during the stop (I was too busy worrying about being killed), I stalled it. Failed.

Still, as the examiner said at the end, if it takes someone trying to kill me to fail me, I'm confident I'll pass with ease next time.

RE: Lighter Note; Yay! Juggling ftw. What do you mean 'better'? Like, you can juggle three instead of two, or you can keep three going for like a minute? *e-hug*

How the fuck do you juggle with two balls?

That sounds like it'd need some drumming paradiddle skill to get into O_o

By getting better it means I can occasionally get a 3-ball thing going for about 3 seconds, instead of not being able to at all :D

My driving test: perfect, until we get to the large roundabout about a minute from the end. An SUV comes round from the right, not indicating, so I presume they're exiting parallel to where I'm coming on, so I pull away. Turns out my presumption was wrong. They keep coming round, at at least 50, and force me to do an impromptu emergency stop, and they pass the front end of the car by about 30cm. Unfortunately, as I didn't put the clutch down during the stop (I was too busy worrying about being killed), I stalled it. Failed.

Still, as the examiner said at the end, if it takes someone trying to kill me to fail me, I'm confident I'll pass with ease next time.

Where your test? shame about the stall, you would have failed from the sounds of it if you hadn't stall anyways =/

If it's any consolation, I passed even though i stalled too, I had a haircut yesterday, it went horribley wrong, i am now lacking a fringe ;_;