NEurope

@ ShadowV7 - lol. Homunculus. Just make sure that no one called jeff is about and if there is make sure they don't have a big cock or you can kiss that homunculus goodbye. :wink:

Anyways my day didn't start off all that great. I've been awake for ages. 2:34am is not a nice time to find yourself awake at. Was showered and out of the house by half seven. Oh joy, oh rapture. Uni was ok. Just intro lectures and sorting out timetable clashes. I'm happy that I'm not having to do chemistry though. Much prefer English.

Since getting home, I've been in a weird mood. I'm always quiet when I'm at home. I don't normally speak much to the family but today just felt... weird I guess. I had a go at my father for no real reason other than I was angry. But I don't know what. Well actually, there is a long and extensive reason why I had a go at him but it's not for on here.

First life drawing class of the term! It was ok. I like my drawing enough. It's not as bold or gestural as I think it was "meant" to be, but then he did say that it's less about tasks, more about our own style. I think only a few of the completed pieces actually captured the form "truely", and I feel mine was one of them, which I suppose is good.

First life drawing class as well... though we didn't have a model so we were asked to just draw a part of the room we were in, twice... Four extremely boring hours. Especially since I totally failed at drawing, it's been too long. -____-;

My entire day has been pretty blah. Almost got late to school because I got a text from a friend saying her grandmother passed away (and of course I had to reply). Friend still came into school even though I told her it might've been better to stay home. She cried in class, which broke my heart to see. Just wrapped my arm around her for a bit as I didn't know what else to do. =(

So yeah, not a great day. Rest of my evening has been pretty meh as well. Watching Lost season 4 but it's just not all that interesting.

My day is consisting of nothing. Had a lecture, need to wait 90 min for my next.

Cell biology lecture was cool. Guy spoke about Homunculus living in sperm and how the catholic church was against people ejaculating since it meant millions of 'souls' getting killed. And he mentioned how folk ejaculated in their win to watch the homonculus 'live'. Hell the give holding the glass said they could tell what gender the homonculus was and everything.

Haha, yes I remember being taught about that Homunculus belief in Developmental Biology. That was their belief about how a new baby basically grew from a small being. :p

Pretty ridiculous what people used to believe.

Well so far i've packed up for my move:

Wii

PS3

Server PC

Desktop PC

Also, made tea, washed my hair, had a shave an done my washing. Fun. No idea where Letty is, hope i've not upset her or something...

Well so far i've packed up for my move:

Wii

PS3

Server PC

Desktop PC

Also, made tea, washed my hair, had a shave an done my washing. Fun. No idea where Letty is, hope i've not upset her or something...

No! I went to bed at 10pm :o

No! I went to bed at 10pm :o

rock n' ROLL :grin:

i'm really looking forward to tonight!! i'm going out to shibuya to see the tokyo philharmonic play the special phoenix wright concert ^___^!!! heheee.

...*sigh* it's like i can feel my wallet flinching at the thought of the little shop

i spent most of the morning doing my laundry and making a snack and drinking tea and then i did my hair ~ which now looks just like it usually does before i brush it in the mornings ^___^

and most of the last few hours i've been watching 30rock and listening to a free audiobook of hamlet i found on itunes... and wondering why "alas poor yorick" is always misquoted with "..i knew him well"

...poor horatio :nono:

anyhoo!! i shall be back with news that nobody reeeally cares about after the concert ^____^ exciteddddddd!!!!

i'm really looking forward to tonight!! i'm going out to shibuya to see the tokyo philharmonic play the special phoenix wright concert ^___^!!! heheee.

...*sigh* it's like i can feel my wallet flinching at the thought of the little shop

i spent most of the morning doing my laundry and making a snack and drinking tea and then i did my hair ~ which now looks just like it usually does before i brush it in the mornings ^___^

and most of the last few hours i've been watching 30rock and listening to a free audiobook of hamlet i found on itunes... and wondering why "alas poor yorick" is always misquoted with "..i knew him well"

anyhoo!! i shall be back with news that nobody reeeally cares about after the concert ^____^ exciteddddddd!!!!

Have fun at the concert, i've heard the new live album and its great.

Very nicely done!

Got back from job (work evening to morning shift at a night hostel) and have just eaten a foot long subway and am watching oasis playing live great stuff.

Last night was epic :D

Jayseven, nightwolf and I went to a Freshers club night in town and after an arduous queuing session we got inside, had a boogie and watnot. had a few drinks, was very fun :smile:

wandered round to nightwolf's fancy flat after and we chilled out for a bit, discussing seriously deep topics over some particularly strong cider :heh:

discussing seriously deep topics over some particularly strong cider :heh:

Though my ears were burning last night.

Last night was epic :D

Jayseven, nightwolf and I went to a Freshers club night in town and after an arduous queuing session we got inside, had a boogie and watnot. had a few drinks, was very fun :smile:

wandered round to nightwolf's fancy flat after and we chilled out for a bit, discussing seriously deep topics over some particularly strong cider :heh:

Well you lot were, jay decided I hate shit taste and I wasn't included...UNTIL we were talking about zombie films.

I may have decided I don't like him, we'll see :heh:

Last night was good though, christ knows my mates seemed relieved not to wait in the long queue! It wasn't as good as I thought it'd be, but it was decent enough and I never bought myself my own drinks, wahey!

Going into town to buy guildwars and grab some boots and whatnot, then come back and start working on these designs/storyboards for this game for friday. I'm not really looking forward to it, as I don't have fireworks on this new pc grrrr. Although this pc is working so well *touches wood* that I'm quite happy just to stare at it all day. :heart:

Oh god life is expensive!

I'm sort of working out how much i'll need to live on a month. My current wage is £1200 a month (after tax, which i'm raped of around £400).

Mortgage: £400.88

Broadband (with o2): £17.50

Mobile (with o2): £28

Phone line rental (with BT): £11

Electric (estimate, with Scottish Hydro Electric): £50

Water + Council tax: £62 (after 25% discount for sole occupant)

TV License: £20 something i gather.

Total living costs/month estimate: £589.38.

After food i think i'm looking at around £675 a month.

Which isn't that bad. My rent was £130 a week, meaning i'll be paying less than if it was a 5 week month and a little more if it was a 4 week. And Letty will be helping out hopefully.

I'll also be dishing out around £500 for furniture next month... Thank god I'm mortgage/bills free for a month.

I had a trip down to accident and emergency today ^___^

I went to see the doc about my recently smashed up knee, she said it could be shattered or something equally not awesome. So she recommended i go just to be sure.

So I went down to A&E, got wheeled about in a hospital bed after a bit of wait, and got xrayed. Nothings broken, but i'm still in quite a bit of pain. Luckily the doc gave me a sick line for a week!

I went to see the doc about my recently smashed up knee, she said it could be shattered or something equally not awesome. So she recommended i go just to be sure.

So I went down to A&E, got wheeled about in a hospital bed after a bit of wait, and got xrayed. Nothings broken, but i'm still in quite a bit of pain. Luckily the doc gave me a sick line for a week!

Well I hope it your knee recovers nice and soon! Just as well there's no serious damage! :)

Well I hope it your knee recovers nice and soon! Just as well there's no serious damage! :)

I definitely won't forget the N-E meet in a hurry :D

make sure you exercise the leg when the knee heals, know a couple of people who had muscle waste from injuries, looks funny but isnt.

make sure you exercise the leg when the knee heals, know a couple of people who had muscle waste from injuries, looks funny but isnt.

yeah I know what you mean. The arthy + the injury is making it very fucking awkward to move, I can't actually use the muscle at the moment without crippling pain, but I'm really having to force myself into it to keep the muscles alive.

Luckily I have a pretty high pain threshold :smile:

Oh god life is expensive!

I'm sort of working out how much i'll need to live on a month. My current wage is £1200 a month (after tax, which i'm raped of around £400).

Mortgage: £400.88

Broadband (with o2): £17.50

Mobile (with o2): £28

Phone line rental (with BT): £11

Electric (estimate, with Scottish Hydro Electric): £50

Water + Council tax: £62 (after 25% discount for sole occupant)

TV License: £20 something i gather.

Total living costs/month estimate: £589.38.

After food i think i'm looking at around £675 a month.

Which isn't that bad. My rent was £130 a week, meaning i'll be paying less than if it was a 5 week month and a little more if it was a 4 week. And Letty will be helping out hopefully.

I'll also be dishing out around £500 for furniture next month... Thank god I'm mortgage/bills free for a month.

Your getting a Mortgage at your age?

Be careful dude...

yeah I know what you mean. The arthy + the injury is making it very fucking awkward to move, I can't actually use the muscle at the moment without crippling pain, but I'm really having to force myself into it to keep the muscles alive.

Luckily I have a pretty high pain threshold :smile:

Bah humbug, hope it gets better soon chuck! Although I cracked my knee on saturday and it hasn't been the same since, I tend to click my knee as I walk (similar to cracking knuckles but not intentional) and obviously moved to quickly, it can hurt like hell after a few minutes of walking!

Bought guild wars and installed it, I've never seen something install so quickly, serves me right for letting my parents get bad computers/laptops all these years. It's pretty good I have to say, be abit better when I actually know people who play it.

Also bought some proper ugg boots rather than the knock offs at peacocks, so my feet aren't in just my flats, as they've really started to hurt :shakehead. Got my tv sorted too! It was relatively easy, serves me right for not looking at the instructions, so now I can play my wii and watch dave whoop.

my external HDD is fucking me about and I'm non too impressed. It best not be breaking on me as I only have my media in one place and it'd be suuuuuuuuuuuuch a massive fuck to loose. It'd take me so long to get it all back.