NEurope

Yeah, I'm worried about my finances too. I dunno what kinda support is available for students from the banks apart from overdrafts, though.

So yeah, not a great day. Rest of my evening has been pretty meh as well. Watching Lost season 4 but it's just not all that interesting.

Lost season 4 is amazing - stick with it :) I need to get back into x-files!

Last night was epic :D

Jayseven, nightwolf and I went to a Freshers club night in town and after an arduous queuing session we got inside, had a boogie and watnot. had a few drinks, was very fun :smile:

wandered round to nightwolf's fancy flat after and we chilled out for a bit, discussing seriously deep topics over some particularly strong cider :heh:

Well you lot were, jay decided I hate shit taste and I wasn't included...UNTIL we were talking about zombie films.

I may have decided I don't like him, we'll see :heh:

Last night was good though, christ knows my mates seemed relieved not to wait in the long queue! It wasn't as good as I thought it'd be, but it was decent enough and I never bought myself my own drinks, wahey!

Lawl! Deep topics = me talking about myself for three hours. Was a good night. I was queueing in total for two hours, got dan and nightwolf (et al) to join me in teh queue then my mates basically rolled up in a taxi and cut into the queue about 50 people ahead of me, and it was far too loud to hear them say so on the phone.

The club was alright. Queues kept going at the bar (so I'd buy three drinks at a time, and down one on the spot) and for the smoking area. 15 minutes just to go outside for a cigarette...

Went back to nightwolf's flat with dan. Bought a shitty fucking CUCUMBER INFESTED SANDWICH that spoiled everything, then proceeded to, as I mentioned, talk shit for hours until I'd bored the hosts enough to get kicked out. Burger and chips on the way home... and all-in-all i got back and went to bed at like half 4 in the morning! Yikes.

those cans we bought were well strong- amusingly they only really hit me about when you went home so I was pissed and alone on my way home feeling like an alkie. lawl :smile:

haha! yeah dude, that's how I roll.

So I've just remembered an odd moment last night -- I'm pretty sure I was talking to a girl somewhere that was telling me she used nipple-milk for something... something you have no purpose to use nipples nor milk for, and she was requesting I do the same. I'm pretty sure she wasn't even capable of producing the necessary material she was talking about. I also got someone in the queue saying "I like your hoodie!" which is just a black £5 job from H&M... I think I overreacted and was quite harsh to her.

ZOMG!!

the concert was AMAZING!! i never expected the tokyo philharmonic to be so great!! everything was fantastic!

when i arrived at the concert hall ~ there were people taking tickets at the door, then i walked through the hallway and got handed a giftbag containing a flier for the show, and a free CD!! i bought a blue badger phone strap from the shop and then went into the concert hall.. my seat was pretty near the back of the top floor... but i had a great view of the stage anyway!! the music was brilliant, and there was even a sort of intermission ... there was this giant tv screen showing clips from the game as the orchestra played... and during the intermission the judge came on the screen ~ and said some stuff (japanese...) and then fell asleep! we all had to applaud to wake him up ~ then there was a dialog between phoenix and edgeworth and apollo ~ and for some reason we all had to yell OBJECTION!!!

but not objection...

bubble-objection(japanese).gif

IGIARI!! it was GREAT!! i had SO much fun :grin:

super happy!! *chair dances to the steel samurai themetune*

super happy!! *chair dances to the steel samurai themetune*

That's Phoenix's ringtone, right? WANT for my phone...

That's Phoenix's ringtone, right? WANT for my phone...

one step ahead of you :)

they also played toccata and figue (sp??) which is the theme he has on his phone in the beginning of the second game... it was BRILLIANT!!!

haha! yeah dude, that's how I roll.

So I've just remembered an odd moment last night -- I'm pretty sure I was talking to a girl somewhere that was telling me she used nipple-milk for something... something you have no purpose to use nipples nor milk for, and she was requesting I do the same. I'm pretty sure she wasn't even capable of producing the necessary material she was talking about. I also got someone in the queue saying "I like your hoodie!" which is just a black £5 job from H&M... I think I overreacted and was quite harsh to her.

HAHA! sorry you made me hurt from laughing last night. I'm not going out knackered ever again, that was abit crazy, I wasn't drunk but I sure acted like it. Whoops.

Gah tired, although I've not really done much, everyone seems to have somebody over, I've not really talked to people on my course enough just yet :heh: maybe tomorrow ^_^.

Got told I have the best legs they've ever seen by this lovely Australian woman today, which was nice.

Yeah, I'm worried about my finances too. I dunno what kinda support is available for students from the banks apart from overdrafts, though.

theres a hardship loan, for extreemly poor students. a house mate of mine got £2000 on it. he wasted it on stupid shit, £200 for a sensitive skin electric razor? my skin is far more sensitive then his and i dont waste money on stuff like that.

best part about a hardship loan, you dont have to pay it back.

Off to watch third round of Carling Cup, Leeds vs Hartlepool.

one step ahead of you :)

they also played toccata and figue (sp??) which is the theme he has on his phone in the beginning of the second game... it was BRILLIANT!!!

Toccata and fugue.

Dyson have you got online banking? If not get your arse on it, it's so much easier to find out where everything is going rather than just looking when you take money out.

Lost season 4 is amazing - stick with it :) I need to get back into x-files!

Eh, I've seen quite a few episodes now

the one where Sun has her baby and Michael tells his story

and I've found it pretty boring overall. Just, nothing ever gets solved and they just keep creating more mysteries. Gets a bit annoying.

But yes, you should get back into the X-files! So far what I've seen of season 4 was pretty great. =)

Day was meh, pretty boring again, especially the three hours in Art History. Only things that made my day were the squirrel and the eurasian jay I saw when cycling to and from school.

Also got an invitation to the wedding of one of my old friends in November. I have no idea what sort of clothes people wear to a wedding (as I've never really gone to one before, except for when I was a kid). So I'm at a loss! Means I'll probably have to go shopping at one point with money I don't really want to spend and time I don't really want to waste. @____@;

Didn't have the internet for 2 days. It's truly shit here.

Blackout yesterday for 5 hours so we went to Karaoke. We have an awesome idea for next week.

Apart from that awesome.

Not been up to very much today - had work at 8am which is always fun (not!), only to then come home and have to clean my kitchen (which has now been messed up by my housemate!).

Otherwise it's a been a day of Body Harvest for the N64 (getting quite far now, such a good game!) and Spore, which is turning into more hard work, so I'm thinking I may stop playing it as it's pretty poor anyways - what a waste of money!

Just about to go do some weights and perhaps have some tea after that!

My day was ok. It's just got better though. I bought myself a brownie and decided to save it until now. I've since started eating the brownie (which I must say is big enough to pave a driveway with) and I have to say it's the most indulgent thing I've tasted in ages. It's sooooooooo nice. Gonna get another one tomorrow.

It's my birthday tomorrow, but since a lot of my family are mostly busy then, we had the "Birthday Tea" today. So I got pressies from my "imediate-extended" family.

Got Portishead S/T, Jagged Little Pill Acoustic by Alanis Morissette and Me+Armini by Emilana Torrini...iTunes card, driving lesson goodies, books etc.

I got the keys for my new flat today and I moved a load of stuff over.

I got the TV and surround system set up, which is an essential! Well excited, I should be fully moved in by the weekend!

So overall today was amazing!

Also got an invitation to the wedding of one of my old friends in November. I have no idea what sort of clothes people wear to a wedding (as I've never really gone to one before, except for when I was a kid). So I'm at a loss! Means I'll probably have to go shopping at one point with money I don't really want to spend and time I don't really want to waste. @____@;

girls usualy wear a flash dress, somthing elegent but its a huge fopar to go in anything too flash. taking attention from the bride is like knicking off with the cake. i surgest somthing strapy.

girls usualy wear a flash dress, somthing elegent but its a huge fopar to go in anything too flash. taking attention from the bride is like knicking off with the cake. i surgest somthing strapy.

Who now what now? Flash dress? Wha?

*really has no clue*

Currently watching some 'Coupling' (never seen it before) and it's a bit funny, hehe.