NEurope

Eugh what a shit day. Girl's are the most frustrating people in the world *sigh*

Hopefully the weekend will bring much to look forward to.

got up around 11, watsed some time, watched king of the hill, cooked a burger for lunch (nice btw) then went into town, picked up a copy of edge, went for my contact lense after care (unbelivably, my eyes are still fine, i just wasted my time fiding out) which was only bearable as i know the guy who does it, hes been doing stuff with my eyes for years now, have a laugh with him. went to search for the postoffice, which has apparently shut down, was sending big brain achedemy (sold for £11 and a pychology book, £21) gave up, waled to the bus stop i use fairly oftwen, and had used the day before, then notice the post office had relocated there. sweet. sent off the shit, came home, bit of oblivion, pub with day, noodles for tea then cinema with mate. all in all, not worth your time reading this. i doubt many did though.

I cleverly slept in late untill 10.30, and as my only lesson of the day was biology at 10.50, which I hadn't done the homework for, I figured I'd take the day off. Spent the day reading Murakami, making a tasty egg fried noodle dish, then went driving where I made a surprising lack of cock ups.

Then I went round a friend's for a poker night. I made a grand total profit of 50p :yay:

And I'm gunna check out the Royal Holloway uni tomorrow, which I suspect may be abit wank...

10:15 in CWG/11 for a lecture on 3d and animation.

Today I got my timetable . Looks alright I guess. I hope we finally start doing some work. Cannot wait for it to start.

Does that mean Canalside West Ground floor? Room 11. Is that for everyone in the class? Even little old me?

I can't believe I missed today, the one day where I got something useful. But, in my defence, it was the first time I got seriously drunk at Uni so far.

Had a pretty cool evening in the end. Went to this BBQ Restaurant Place where they had a buffet. Me and my friend always have a little competition over who can eat the most (in terms of bowls). My record was 6, and she said that she didn't think I could reach 8.

So I tried, and it was really difficult. I got my 7th Bowl, which was her last, although her bowl was only half full, and I only ate half of mine, and felt really full. So, it ended in a stalemate at 6 and a half each. The 7th and 8th Bowl eluded me, once again.

Went to a pub, and we borrowed one of their board games, and played Connect4, haha.

Although, there was a little drama before we went out. I was upstairs getting ready, and on the phone, and my housemates were calling up to me, 5 minutes before we had to leave. And I shouted out that I was coming. Then, they called again, so I once more shouted back that I was coming. Then, they kept calling and calling, so I opened my door and shouted back "I'm On the Fucking Phone, I'll be down in a minute."

They didn't call again. Score.

Still, pisses me off, because people can be so rude.

Although, there was a little drama before we went out. I was upstairs getting ready, and on the phone, and my housemates were calling up to me, 5 minutes before we had to leave. And I shouted out that I was coming. Then, they called again, so I once more shouted back that I was coming. Then, they kept calling and calling, so I opened my door and shouted back "I'm On the Fucking Phone, I'll be down in a minute."

They didn't call again. Score.

Still, pisses me off, because people can be so rude.

my mates can be right cunts for that.

on my 20th, i was talking to my mam, a house mate comes up, to the porch were i was on the phone (shit signal) and tells me i have to go downstairs, i said im on the phone, she said i needed to be down imediatly, i told her it wasnt happening. finished my conversation in a couple of mins went down and i had a cake, which was nice, i felt a bit bad for getting mad but there were two clearl alternitives. 1. check what im doing, make sure im free. 2. blow the candles out and light them again.

got worse last year mind. i was in the top room, third floor my mate was on the ground floor, if we were going out, hed have his shoes on and shout time to go, and then got pissy about how long i took getting my shoes on, to the point hed start walking while i was still doing my shoes.

almost hit him over summer, at his parents cottage in cornwall, id been asked to do the dishes, no biggie, the most help id made was to do a bbq one night, and even then only half of it was my respnsiblity. almost as soon as id started he starts calling me to tell me to go to the pub, i said i was busy, and to wait, 40 seconds alter he shouts again, i said every one go on without me, id catch up, every few seconds he kept saying leave it. i was half way through and there would be no point leaving it.

youd think when you ask some one to do somthing, youd let em do it.

my mates can be right cunts for that.

on my 20th, i was talking to my mam, a house mate comes up, to the porch were i was on the phone (shit signal) and tells me i have to go downstairs, i said im on the phone, she said i needed to be down imediatly, i told her it wasnt happening. finished my conversation in a couple of mins went down and i had a cake, which was nice, i felt a bit bad for getting mad but there were two clearl alternitives. 1. check what im doing, make sure im free. 2. blow the candles out and light them again.

got worse last year mind. i was in the top room, third floor my mate was on the ground floor, if we were going out, hed have his shoes on and shout time to go, and then got pissy about how long i took getting my shoes on, to the point hed start walking while i was still doing my shoes.

almost hit him over summer, at his parents cottage in cornwall, id been asked to do the dishes, no biggie, the most help id made was to do a bbq one night, and even then only half of it was my respnsiblity. almost as soon as id started he starts calling me to tell me to go to the pub, i said i was busy, and to wait, 40 seconds alter he shouts again, i said every one go on without me, id catch up, every few seconds he kept saying leave it. i was half way through and there would be no point leaving it.

youd think when you ask some one to do somthing, youd let em do it.

Haha, people can be so bluddy daft, can't they?

Still, it got on my nerves. So I came downstairs and sat down, and my friend who I shouted back at asked if I was in a mood. To which I just smiled back and said "no, annoyed, seeing as I replied back twice."

"Oh, I didn't here, sorry."

"Well you would've heard me if you had shut your mouth and listened."

Ooo, burn. Haha. :D

Also, it was pretty pointless calling me, as we were waiting for somebody else to arrive who wasn't even there yet. So I just rolled my eyes and then disappeared back upstairs to pop to the loo.

Woke up at 8am for a useless doctor's appointment. Then sat around and chatted to some person on my course. Then had a shitty introduction lecture to my 3rd year. Then slept for 3 hours after watching smallville s08e02 (average, what I was expecting, but in general the show is getting better) then went and met some mates for a drink. Went to another pub, mentioned to them that there were these two girls i'd met at this pub before... then the two girls were right behind me! Talked to them for a bit, then my juggle society mates joined us, then we went to a club which I still hate, and I actually DIDN'T FINISH A PINT and just left because it was so shit. So now I'm here, about to watch oldboy. I was inspired by Chris The Great to write one whacking great paragraph that nobody will read, mostly because I can.

My DS Phat has got a huge fucking hinge crack. IT couldn't have come at a worse time, as I absolutely cannot afford to replace it. Ugh, how fucking frustrating!

I don't suppose Nintendo can/will replace it under warranty or whatever?

Does that mean Canalside West Ground floor? Room 11. Is that for everyone in the class? Even little old me?

I can't believe I missed today, the one day where I got something useful. But, in my defence, it was the first time I got seriously drunk at Uni so far.

That's for everyone doing our course, in the place you said yeah. Currently using the timetable as a mousemat so it's right here under my hand.

Did you go to that quiz at the dbar or the school dress up thing, or something totally different to get drunk? I joined in the drinking comp they had going. You might'a seen me if you went dbar...

My DS Phat has got a huge fucking hinge crack. IT couldn't have come at a worse time, as I absolutely cannot afford to replace it. Ugh, how fucking frustrating!

I don't suppose Nintendo can/will replace it under warranty or whatever?

Last time my DS was under warrenty I got it repaired for free but this time just a few months ago I got a a different crack and it cost me £30 pounds though we managed to get it down from £55. :)

So far I've had a good day! I had a lie in this morning and got up at 7:30. :D Did some work, fatted about on the internet and then I've just come back from having my haircut.

Not sure whether I like it or not, It's always a shock to see it so short after it was soooo long. Definately not the worsst cut I've ever had but I always manage to get it wrong...

Woke up not so long ago, and been listening to the radio. Some old songs I used to listen to, and ones with memories attached came on. Bryan Adams and Mel C - Baby When You're Gone, and The Corrs - What Can I do?

Hmm, in a bit of a glum mood because of that now. Plus me and my housemate were having a little chat in the kitchen yesterday when everybody else was out, and its only just starting to dawn on me that this is our last year, and then what happens after that is anybody's guess.

Last night I had a dream that there was another N-E meet. Dante threw water over himself and (I think) Jay7. That's all I can remember.

Boring day today, got to pack a bag for tomorrows sleepover at a friends, trying to decide whether to redye my hair now, or leave it till next week so I look my best for my mental health assesment.

That's for everyone doing our course, in the place you said yeah. Currently using the timetable as a mousemat so it's right here under my hand.

Did you go to that quiz at the dbar or the school dress up thing, or something totally different to get drunk? I joined in the drinking comp they had going. You might'a seen me if you went dbar...

I just got drunk in my room. I didn't plan to get drunk. Just kind of happened. My girlfriend spurred me along. All her fault I missed Friday.

I just saw this old man who lives up the street outside our house, he was going really slow and kept stumbling backwards. I went outside, and he said he was feeling dizzy. Helped him up the street and into his house, he's called his daughter and she's going to come and check on him, but he didn't look good. :/

canal side, man i miss that place. seems like a life time ago i was the first one to find my way to canal side east, waiting for the lecture to start, met two girls and we were friends from that day on.

Hmm, in a bit of a glum mood because of that now. Plus me and my housemate were having a little chat in the kitchen yesterday when everybody else was out, and its only just starting to dawn on me that this is our last year, and then what happens after that is anybody's guess.

i faced that last year, and now its all over. im trying to pop back to see people who had a 4th year in a couple of weeks. dont dwell on it to much, enjoy it while you still have it cos when its gone, all you can do is try to keep it off your mind.

Been having a right laugh tonight, winding some guy up on facebook who cheated on his girlfriend. So far have told his mum he's a gay transvestite, and am now threatening to send her photos. Really making him squirm.