NEurope

I'm going to buy my Daddy the new McNab book [assuming it is new, last time they said it was a new release it was just re-released in paperback, to which he already had a copy] then going to see Taken.

I am so glad the shop here has soothers, my throat is fucked without them. I'm gonna go see if they have any lemsip. Because Lemsip and a generous amount of honey is delish and very throat sooooothing.

Its not cold, everyone has FRESHERS FLU!

Dirty students :P

Don't even get me started...-.- I thought I'd got rid of it yesterday and low and behold I'm sniffling again!

Went out this morning to find some neon stuff for vodkanation, found NOTHING, so bought a mens grey hoodie, a top and a coat instead, whoops. Other than that I've got a lecture at 3, which hopefully is alot bloody better than yesterdays!

I'm going to buy my Daddy the new McNab book [assuming it is new, last time they said it was a new release it was just re-released in paperback, to which he already had a copy] then going to see Taken.

I hear ya. Im seeing it lates.

Was only at Uni for an hour for one lecture. Kinda takes the piss even though I did get a half fare on the trains. My sister finally reimbursed me with the money I'm owed so I'm contemplating going out and spending it. And to cap it off, I bought myself 2 Bounty bars. Haven't seen them in ages and they are sooooooo nice.

Well, I haven't got freshers' flu yet, but I do have pre-university man flu. I hope it will fight and destroy the disease-ridden freshers.

Oh man, I've been way too drunk or stoned or both, every fucking day these past three weeks. Starting to get chubby. Anyway, went to guitar society today which was fucking ace, just jammin with some dudes for a while. Got waaaay too much work to do!

Been an eventful two weeks and I haven't posted for two weeks so your getting it all-deal with it bitches.

First of all I went off to Morocco with my girlfriend for a while which was fantastic, although Marrakech can be very stressful. I went and rode a camel, dined on tons of couscous and had an amazing bath and massage spa treatment. So then I got back from that this week and had to immediately turn up for my new master's course. So far the course is going great, but it is 9:30 to 5:00 every day which means with commuting I have to get up at 6:30 every morning and get back at 7:30. I figured I could save some time by driving down rather than the train, so this morning I took the car. This was my first time driving alone and everything was going smoothly up until the very last corner before the car park when I plough into the side of another car. Bollocks. So my car is now undrivable for the forseeable future and my insurance is likely to go through the roof. Just what I need when I have no money. :indeed:

My driving lesson was cancelled. His car is in for repairs. So I decided to play some Yakuza 2, but my PS2 wasn't working. So I've had to take it apart and fix it.

I had a good day! :D School finished early so I went to look at TV's for my birthday! ^___^

School was pretty fun as well I guess. The week had calmed down a bit since Monday and Tuesday I had ALOT of work to do. Now I have a fair amount of RS Notes to be getting on with though! :)

Spent the day in york with a couple of mates. Had so much fun! Went shopping for a bit, and then went to the cinema. We were going to see Death Race, but when we got there the only thing we could see was Wildchild!

Out of about 15 people in there, we were the only guys. It was so odd, but in the end the film turned out rather funny. So all's well that ends well. :D

I've got chilblains in my hands again :(

My day was uber boring, work as normal. Found out that i'm approx #2100 on the list to get backpay, woohoo. When trusts merged they had to amend payscales, and pay people money n stuffs. Not expecting a lot - even £50 would be a nice surprisee ^^;

Spent the day in york with a couple of mates. Had so much fun! Went shopping for a bit, and then went to the cinema. We were going to see Death Race, but when we got there the only thing we could see was Wildchild!

Out of about 15 people in there, we were the only guys. It was so odd, but in the end the film turned out rather funny. So all's well that ends well. :D

I was in York today, didn't do much though, just kinda wondered about :)

I was in York today, didn't do much though, just kinda wondered about :)

Oh, cool! I might have seen you at one point then. York is a great little place, it's awesome for *takes a deep breath* Christmas shopping. So many great shops stuffed into one long street. :D

Pretty good day.

Work was as shite as usual. I think we'll be busy for the forseeable future now...which is shit. Pretty much non-stop calls waiting for the entire day. So yeah work is shit, but I cant help it so I aint gonna complain (just did) and theres nothing I can do about it.

Lol my mates so funny. He made two things that made me piss myself today. First was an Excel thing.

It said "Michael Jamieson account" and I click on Login

it says "No funds"

I click "log out"

It then says "Account deleted" lol.

And then an *insert my employers name* RPG on a Power point.

You eat

You go to work

You get fired.

You check your ISA

No funds

You go home

You die.

Or something. Both funny.

Anyway, then saw Taken. Which is fucking awesome. So by the way (I dont want anyone to miss this, so) ;

Go see "Taken"

Had Uni. Was late again.

Went to work after. DIDN'T get a copy of DQIV even though I was the only person to QA it all the way through, take screenshots for it, and you know that trailer you saw of it? Yeah, that was all me.

I didn't get a fucking copy but some other bitch (who I actually really like but I'm just annoyed) got a copy even though she wasn't even at Square at the time. I'm so annoyed and quite frankly it ruined my day.

I got home and realised I forgot to take my keys in the morning so I was locked out of the house for an hour or so until someone came back.

I'm tired and I'm not sure if I can do uni and my job and Ashley still hasn't got the internet...

Everything sucks...

My day has been alright but under my house has wasp nest and we are getting lot of wasps are coming into the house. :hmm:

Its so cold here, I wouldn't be supprised if it snowed tonight. Bitter!!

Also, today I went to college and did some paintings and stuff like I usually do, then went to town and bought travel to London Expo!!! <hella excited about that.

Then I came home and attempted to do a surface piercing on myself on my wrist again, but it was impossible with one hand! So Ive just got some holes there now and nothing exciting. I also did another piercing on my lip :D

I think I'm getting ill from the weather.

Had Uni. Was late again.

Went to work after. DIDN'T get a copy of DQIV even though I was the only person to QA it all the way through, take screenshots for it, and you know that trailer you saw of it? Yeah, that was all me.

I didn't get a fucking copy but some other bitch (who I actually really like but I'm just annoyed) got a copy even though she wasn't even at Square at the time. I'm so annoyed and quite frankly it ruined my day.

I got home and realised I forgot to take my keys in the morning so I was locked out of the house for an hour or so until someone came back.

I'm tired and I'm not sure if I can do uni and my job and Ashley still hasn't got the internet...

Everything sucks...

Surely if you QA'd the whole game, you wouldn't particularly want a copy anyway?

Surely if you QA'd the whole game, you wouldn't particularly want a copy anyway?

I don't want to play it but it's the first game I ever worked on and I had a lot of fun doing it so it'd be nice to have it as a souvenir.

Everyone gets a copy of the game they've worked on and I'm just annoyed because in the European office I did more than anyone and I didn't get a copy yet some people who weren't even involved got a sodding copy.

Ah, I guess so. Your name will be in the credits I assume?

Surely you can just bring it up with them, ask why you didn't get it even though you worked on it alot? I doubt they would really begrudge you a DS game.

Yeah, I'm going to ask tomorrow but it's just the annoying seeing it on the desk of someone who had nothing whatsoever to do with it.

I hope they have some copies left, I doubt it though since we only get like 10.

I know I'm making a big deal of it but trying to balance this job with uni is kind of getting to me. I'm just a bit tired.

Yeah, can't you ask. Its a pretty legitimate reason I feel.

Yeah, I will. I had to do this last time with Space Invaders (which I was really lucky to get even though I was the only person to QA the English for the PAL version) and then Infinite Undiscovery (which I almost didn't get because they gave it out on a day when I wasn't in) because they always forget me. I don't really want to ask and then there not to be any more copies, it's kind of embarrassing... if that makes sense...