NEurope

Who now what now? Flash dress? Wha?

*really has no clue*

Currently watching some 'Coupling' (never seen it before) and it's a bit funny, hehe.

He means "flashy" as in, attention-grabbing, bold etc.

Oh... well I've never even worn anything like that, and I doubt I ever will either. Don't even know where to look for something like that. I'd rather buy something I can wear again than something I'd only wear once.

Hmmm...

Who now what now? Flash dress? Wha?

*really has no clue*

Currently watching some 'Coupling' (never seen it before) and it's a bit funny, hehe.

somthing a little like this, with a decent neckless, and some form of hair decoration.

Notte%20By%20Machesa%20Strapless%20Faille%20Mini%20Dress.jpg

its easier for guy, we just need a good suit. i look very good in a suit.

somthing a little like this, with a decent neckless, and some form of hair decoration.

Notte%20By%20Machesa%20Strapless%20Faille%20Mini%20Dress.jpg

its easier for guy, we just need a good suit. i look very good in a suit.

Haha...dude...that's pretty...adventurous for a wedding.

If somebody I knew wore that to a wedding, my attention wouldn't be on the bride!

Eh, I've seen quite a few episodes now

the one where Sun has her baby and Michael tells his story

and I've found it pretty boring overall. Just, nothing ever gets solved and they just keep creating more mysteries. Gets a bit annoying.

But yes, you should get back into the X-files! So far what I've seen of season 4 was pretty great. =)

Aaah, well you can't ever expect to watch Lost and get answers! Enjoy the riiide... Yeah I might re-start watching x-files tonight, if I can remember which episode i got up to.

*explodes!!*

OH MY GOD!!

thats what they announced at the concert yesterday!!

this picture is of the two people who spoke at the beginning!

thumb_singit.jpg

that's what elicited the huge "EEEHHHHHH!!????" from the audience!!! thats what all the excitement was about!!!

*checks out more pictures*

...wait a second...

this was announced for the first time at the concert I WAS AT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

*implodes!!!*

Haha...dude...that's pretty...adventurous for a wedding.

If somebody I knew wore that to a wedding, my attention wouldn't be on the bride!

...my attention would be on the door of the church.... i love it when the vice police burst through doors on those cop shows :indeed:

bluey, did you write that post back to front or something, because I have no idea what you're talking about. What did they announce? Did I miss something?

bluey, did you write that post back to front or something, because I have no idea what you're talking about. What did they announce? Did I miss something?

An all female Phoenix Wright opera, starring:

c20080923_gyaku_15_cs1w1_482x720.jpg

(well, I assume Phoenix is the star...)

That's just... weird. Why does it have to be all-female, for a start?

MY DAY! For those who care; went to a pub and met my fellow juggle society leaders to discuss just how awesome we all are. I will be at the hubs for the society fare (fair? shit I've forgotten which is which) from 9am 'til 4pm on thursday, which is clearly insane.

Now I want to watch something but don't know what. Either x-files season 4 or -- ooh! Finish off the sarah connor chronicles (s1)! Hells yeah...

That's just... weird. Why does it have to be all-female, for a start?

MY DAY! For those who care; went to a pub and met my fellow juggle society leaders to discuss just how awesome we all are. I will be at the hubs for the society fare (fair? shit I've forgotten which is which) from 9am 'til 4pm on thursday, which is clearly insane.

Now I want to watch something but don't know what. Either x-files season 4 or -- ooh! Finish off the sarah connor chronicles (s1)! Hells yeah...

Oi! You said I was part of that group and you'd teach me to juggle! I remember now...heh!

Went to headphone disco, have to say a quiet room with lots of people in dancing is very funny. Had a great time tonight.

My inane ramblings over on the Edge forum have made it to print in the latest issue of the magazine. I'm probably saying something awfully crass again as last time this happened we were discussing the historical accuracy of bare tits in God of War (answer: factually correct. Greek women wore chestless clothing)

It's a crap boss, sadly. Similarly, I've never finished KOTOR on account of the last boss actually being impossible because my force powers choices were wrong. THAT is crap.

Moaning about boss battles :p

I hobbled into work today to give in my sick note. Got a round of "awh are you ok", "you must be eating painkillers you poor thing" etc. Handed in my sick line and headed home.

I didn't realise it was as close to Saturday than I would have liked. Got a birthday shindig (pirate themed crazy golfing - magic buttons' birthday) and I'm praying that I'll be able enough to go! I'm really looking forward to it, it would be a major bummer if I couldn't goo :(

I hobbled into work today to give in my sick note. Got a round of "awh are you ok", "you must be eating painkillers you poor thing" etc. Handed in my sick line and headed home.

I didn't realise it was as close to Saturday than I would have liked. Got a birthday shindig (pirate themed crazy golfing - magic buttons' birthday) and I'm praying that I'll be able enough to go! I'm really looking forward to it, it would be a major bummer if I couldn't goo :(

"Stop whining!"

Moaning about boss battles :p

that involves far less swearing and goading than my standard output. for shame, Edge crew.

WHY DOES THIS PLACE NOT SELL FUCKING EGGS.

I only want to make eggy bread !_!

Because this is online nintendo fansite board Twozzok. :P

Because this is online nintendo fansite board Twozzok. :P

Ba dum tish!

Just done 10 out of 20 diff/int questions for maths c3 h/w. BBBOOOOOORRRIIINNNGGG!!!!!!

Will somebody please remove these cutleries, from my knees?

A pretty so-so day today. We've started our enrichment programme at school which involves taking part in one of an array of activites. I'm working on the school magazine as the Tech & Games guy, which suits me down to the bone. My sister will be able to supply me review copys she gets from work as well, which is handy (my brother was given a copy of the gargantuan limited edition Warhammer Online game today - with a free subscription - which I turned down.

It was a pretty boring day as usual. Except we did CSS in web design and I actually learned a little, generally that class has just been DW basics up until now.

I got to work 20 mins early, having a sit down beforehand. Then I pass out finding out I had a cracking fit. Hitting the floor I seem to have bust a nice gash above my left eye, meaning I've been wearing a plaster all night.

They called my mum [no response] then called my dad who picked me up and took me home. I felt better when I got home so walked back to work [my bike was still there] and asked if I could work, but they refused, so I stayed for the quiz with some gringos and lost by half a point. Then I rode home. I'd take a picture but I haven't got the energy at the moment.

I just had an out of body experience. :heh:

i hope youre not talking about trying to get inside me or something with your out of body experience. :shakehead

Finally got a good quiet nice in. Now I can get to work on stuff for another website.

Anyone heard of the Boom Boom Satellites. Loving their music at the mo.

Finally got a good quiet nice in. Now I can get to work on stuff for another website.

Anyone heard of the Boom Boom Satellites. Loving their music at the mo.

I have heard of them because of Xam'D opening theme and i also have the BBS album Exposed. :)