NEurope

Stuff with the flat is going shit and i'm probably going to end up living with Letty's family for two weeks. Which is going to FUCKING KILL ME.

That is all :(

Where your test? shame about the stall, you would have failed from the sounds of it if you hadn't stall anyways =/

It was in Luton. The fail was due to the lack of control whilst blocking roundabout on a main road. It was a technicality that I had to be failed for. The instructor said specifically that if I'd done that anywhere else, or not stalled it, I'd have passed.

Oh, and people driving SUV's have dropped down in my "ranking" tables - they're now down below Republicans.

Stuff with the flat is going shit and i'm probably going to end up living with Letty's family for two weeks. Which is going to FUCKING KILL ME.

That is all :(

Why? Is their house full of lava pits and giant blades swinging back and forth for no discernible reason?

Why? Is their house full of lava pits and giant blades swinging back and forth for no discernible reason?

..i missed that episode of changing rooms :hmm:

i feel CRAP >__<

my stomach is hurty for no reason... oww oww owwwww!!

also ~ i cant WAIT for tuesday ~ not only do i get to go to the gyakuten saiban concert ~ but my japanese housemate is giving me a free massage! i totally need it >___< she's blatantly gunna sucker me into booking regular appointments tho, ne?

other than that i feel... bored. o________o

b

o

r

e

d

Not a turer word said rez, sometimes my tutor used to ask me why I was always hesitant to pull out of a junction when someboy indicated, he never understood that when I had a bike somebody indicated to pull into the road I was in, I started to pull out and they had just ''forgot'' to turn the damn thing off. grr.

I always hate how people don't realise that when you are away it means you are away, it means no I don't want to talk or sit there and listen, I've got that name for a reason, no leave me alone.

I always wish they could have them with phones, that way I wouldn't get several texts messages a day!

sigh

I had such an awesome day today!

Didn't have many lessons, and Psychology fourth was so damn good. There were only the three of us in there (out of a class of 5) and we watched this video about girl gangs while Miss ran to get us a cup of tea/coffee. Then when she was gone, I was appointed o control the video - Bad idea. I pressed a button and it stopped working, then one of the others in the class (best mate) went over saying "Ahh, Josh! Jeez, I'll fix it!" and then she broke it more. :D

We ended up watching Supernatural whilst listening to Miss bitch about other students. :p

sweet jehova I'm knackered.

Went volunteering this morning, doin god awful filing duty. Then I went out to get my dole money sorted, popped in to HMV for a DVD I've been after on the cheap for a while, bought a new top in river island then walked to a friend's, picked up a coat I left behind on Monday night and rented Rescue Dawn at blockbusters before ambling home. It's very warm and I'm fucked now. Rwar. Chillin now, then some Burnout methinks

I had such an awesome day today!

Didn't have many lessons, and Psychology fourth was so damn good. There were only the three of us in there (out of a class of 5) and we watched this video about girl gangs while Miss ran to get us a cup of tea/coffee. Then when she was gone, I was appointed o control the video - Bad idea. I pressed a button and it stopped working, then one of the others in the class (best mate) went over saying "Ahh, Josh! Jeez, I'll fix it!" and then she broke it more. :D

We ended up watching Supernatural whilst listening to Miss bitch about other students. :p

The way you say Miss just bring to my mind sexual thoughts. Please don't ask me why. :blank:

-----

Fine day, my drama group are planning on seeing the play we're doing live on stage, to get an idea on how it's done. Everytime I read through my lines, I actually end up laughing. It's fucking hilarious. Everyone else says they piss themselves jsut highlighting the script. It's Noises Off, which I'd never heard of beforehand.

Someone/a friend in said group is having their birthday party tomorrow, and I'm not sure if it's invite only. I doubt it, and I'll just pop along anyway, and use sarcasm to ease myself in the door. Plus a girl said at the Gap year Fair today "See you tomorrow!", so yeah, I'll say she invited me. :smile: It probs won't matter, the host and I get on well.

Going to Glasgow for a laugh on Sunday, all day, will do some sketching at Kelvingrove, before meeting up with chairdriver and others I think, to see Ting Tings. They should be good. Not great, but fun. I'll revise their album now. :)

Fine day, my drama group are planning on seeing the play we're doing live on stage, to get an idea on how it's done. Everytime I read through my lines, I actually end up laughing. It's fucking hilarious. Everyone else says they piss themselves jsut highlighting the script. It's Noises Off, which I'd never heard of beforehand.

Wow! Cool. My dads obsessed with that.

Ah I love having Sky+. Its great isn't it? How you can record stuff. Of course whenever I record stuff someone just deletes it IMMEDIATELY after Ive recorded it...because...you know I obviously record it for a joke.

It's so fucking funny, btw. Just reading the script in a group is hilarious. Especially since we've changed one of the female characters to be being played by a guy, so he has this hilarious "gay" voice he always puts on.

Despite the week going quickly, my day today been pretty dull. I found the majority of my lessons today quite hard today and now dreading my weekend consisting of media assignments and other homework. There's a girl I met at the start of Sixth Form who I am growing towards, but I have no confidence in getting her. She's going to a friends party tomorrow but mother and father not allowing me to go :(

So I feel sad.

I'm off out to a club tonight for a mates 18th which should be a laugh I suppose. I'm just not looking forward to seeing how much stuff costs, I'm a poor bastard. Hopefully the K-razy dancing of others will distract me from this thought.

Then on saturday I'm at a good old fashioned house party. Someones turning up wearing smart clothing (i.e suit). I don't think they realise a house party isn't a house party unless someone ends up throwing up. :p Apparently whoever falls asleep first loosed their hair!

I hate not knowing how everyone else seems to be able to just get into clubs...am I the only person who doesn't have fake I,d?

I hate not knowing how everyone else seems to be able to just get into clubs...am I the only person who doesn't have fake I,d?

They're so incredibly easy to get, but even then you don't need one. Just go into a club mixed in with a few people that actually are old enough. That way they take no notice. Last time, I just grabbed hold of my mate, and we pretended to be a couple, she just seemed to give the bouncers "the eye" and we wondered in. Too easy.

I couldn't get in anywhere when I was underage.

Me and my best mate got kicked out of the underage pub in town. Which made college get togethers fucking shyte.

How I miss the days of being underage, drinking just doesn't have that fun to it anymore!

I was ID'd for fegs manys a time when I was around 20. (when you had to be 16 to buy 'em)

Shocking.

Went to town and bought a top I was meant to buy yesterday. Along with some food. Going to re-dye my blue for tomorrow and start packing my life away. Eep.

Blooo! ... mine's going to be mega-faded blue as I was too lazy to go get more dye today.

How the fuck do you juggle with two balls?

That sounds like it'd need some drumming paradiddle skill to get into O_o

By getting better it means I can occasionally get a 3-ball thing going for about 3 seconds, instead of not being able to at all :D

Haha - you can juggle two in a three-ball rhythm, just hold on the third beat. Good for giving your arms some time to 'memorise' the movements needed. Keep it up! Every now and then you'll realise "woah -- I've actually IMPROVED!!"

Despite the week going quickly, my day today been pretty dull. I found the majority of my lessons today quite hard today and now dreading my weekend consisting of media assignments and other homework. There's a girl I met at the start of Sixth Form who I am growing towards, but I have no confidence in getting her. She's going to a friends party tomorrow but mother and father not allowing me to go :(

So I feel sad.

Homework is always a dread. I've learned that my first assignment is due in, what, nine weeks time? Already I'm groaning and moaning about it.

Why aren't your parents letting you go? You're already at least 16, right?

They're so incredibly easy to get, but even then you don't need one. Just go into a club mixed in with a few people that actually are old enough. That way they take no notice. Last time, I just grabbed hold of my mate, and we pretended to be a couple, she just seemed to give the bouncers "the eye" and we wondered in. Too easy.

Tried the couple thing, but to be fair, one of the people I was with looks, and acts really non-18-like. I don't think I look 18 either, but they were all reassuring me I did. Either way, nothing came of it.

Went into Mansfield and bought my friend a present for her 18th. 4 of us chipped in and got a 9ct whit gold necklace with real diamonds.

No idea why you posted this but Labyrinth rocks! =D

My day was boring. To the extreme.

Nothing happened at all really. Sat around doing nothing, having no inspiration at all for school assignments. Watched some tv.

Best thing about the day was finally getting the first episode of season four of Desperate Housewives! =)

Now either more X-files or a bit of gaming. Hmmm.

OMFG I HAD THE BEST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The club was fantastic, and I think I may of drunk a tad too much. Everyone was dancing, and then every single guy took their top off when blink 182 came on, including me. Dancing with my best mates was awesome, it was so wierd being topless! lol.

But yeah, can't wait for tomorrow night now. This weekend = best ever. I'm pretty wasted, but so happy. SOMEONE HIGH FIVE ME!