Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whatever happened to "if it ain't broke, don't fix it"?

But it was broken.

Anyway, back when they added the minifeed people had a similiar outrage, now without it it facebook wouldn't be facebook.

Anyways, it's a free service, if you don't like it just don't use it?

Just found out that the ex girlfriend of my sisters current boyfriend has either made a complaint to social services or got someone to pretend to be them and ring my sister says there has been a complaint that she doesnt feed her baby or dress her.

I cannot explain how annoyed I am at the moment, this girl is absolutely disgusting. Shes been pulling crap like this for months but this is just terrible. My sister was in tears.

It's me and my girlfriends one year anniversary today! longest i went before was 4-5 months, both very bad relationships, i'm glad they are over now, and i'm all the better for it. But i'm so happy that i've been with her for a year now, it's just been wonderful, i mean, yeh there was down times, i'd like to meet the person whose not had a bad part to a relationship. But of course the good times make up for that. I just wish i was with her today, but she's in leicester *sigh* so i took her out for a nice meal last sunday to celebrate, and bought her fish net stockings that she wanted.

=]

Just found out that the ex girlfriend of my sisters current boyfriend has either made a complaint to social services or got someone to pretend to be them and ring my sister says there has been a complaint that she doesnt feed her baby or dress her.

I cannot explain how annoyed I am at the moment, this girl is absolutely disgusting. Shes been pulling crap like this for months but this is just terrible. My sister was in tears.

Wow, how very shallow, bitter, and pointless. Some people are just plain stupid.

It's me and my girlfriends one year anniversary today! longest i went before was 4-5 months, both very bad relationships, i'm glad they are over now, and i'm all the better for it. But i'm so happy that i've been with her for a year now, it's just been wonderful, i mean, yeh there was down times, i'd like to meet the person whose not had a bad part to a relationship. But of course the good times make up for that. I just wish i was with her today, but she's in leicester *sigh* so i took her out for a nice meal last sunday to celebrate, and bought her fish net stockings that she wanted.

=]

I thought it was around now!

Happy anniversary!

Now, tell me, which really, really nice guy introduced you two to each other? :heh: [/lime light stealing]

Facebook have just done the 'mature' thing, and disabled the App that let people keep it in the old style. Go team retard!

*Agrees*. It was especially annoying as about 10 minutes before the disable I'd shown a bunch of people how to revert to old facebook, and they were all thanking me. So ten minutes later they were all like wha...

Oh and congrats Dom :yay:

In other news your mum is now my general studies teacher :P

*Agrees*. It was especially annoying as about 10 minutes before the disable I'd shown a bunch of people how to revert to old facebook, and they were all thanking me. So ten minutes later they were all like wha...

Oh and congrats Dom :yay:

In other news your mum is now my general studies teacher :P

Mega lolz! she gives out biscuits or something sometimes, but as it's gen studies she doesn't reeeeeeeeally bother, i think she may have already said something about how her gen studies class is already annoying her =]

Mega lolz! she gives out biscuits or something sometimes, but as it's gen studies she doesn't reeeeeeeeally bother, i think she may have already said something about how her gen studies class is already annoying her =]

Haha awesomes. Well I haven't actually had it yet, I accidentally booked a driving lesson for the first lesson last week so skipped it. But yeh, general studies lessons are on the whole a massive waste of time so I can't blame her. If it's anything like the AS classes people will stop going to the lessons after a few weeks...

Just been rushing a load of cleaning and getting more stuff to take to Uni.

I swear I'm actually taking my entire room with me when I didn't even want to. It's gonna be like 2 cars full of stuff and I don't even know if I have the space in my room.

Absolutely dreading going and then realising I've forgotten something even though I am basically taking everything I own. I'm paranoid.

Tonight has been hilarious.

We were at the pub and one of us says 'Shall we get some chips'... and as I was replying how the kitchen was shut as it's after nine, the owner guy shouts at us about how we're taking the piss being quite messy (leaving wrappers and shit on the table) and going off to the chippy in the village over and leaving the mess in his car park. He also said how he had barred people just for chucking the beermats (we hadn't even touched them apart from putting our pints on them).

1. There's not a bin so where else do we leave the wrappers?

2. I didn't even know there was a chippy in the town over, the last time we went chippy from the pub we ate them in the carpark next to the chippy. That was about 3-4 months ago.

So we finished our pints and left in an orderly fashion. We then went to my mates local that actually has a pool table and is 20p cheaper. So thats now gonna be our regular.

Shorty, nami and I just completed castle crashers and got a bunch of achievements. Unlocked insane mode so we've started that, too. I've also tried to get back into Bioshock today, but I'm too crap and I hate games where I'm totally in charge of saving as I end up forgetting. Also cooked far too much pasta.

Going to go watch Knocked Up in a minute. Day sounds boring to most people, but this is exactly what I missed over the summer. Although, I still haven't actually unpacked my suitcase since I got back (a week ago, now), and I really, really ought to tidy my room, or at least make the bed...

Holy moly, haha ^_^, I've just logged onto the shu blackboard thing and by god am I confused! I don't even know how to change my password/username.

Although I do know that I may have mondays/tuesdays off uni, if the timetable stays the same as it is now, whoop.

You can't change the user/pass :P EVER! I think I've got mondays and wednesdays off first semester, or something like that. Awesomez!

You know what suck. I set up mt student account with them yesterday...

Currently in my room in Huddersfield. I'm on teh top floor of the building, it's gonna be a workout in itself getting up and down those stairs. Everything's unpacked and done.

Met a few of the flat mates. To scared to do anything else lol.

You know what suck. I set up mt student account with them yesterday...

Ah, you shouldnt be too worried about that, we are actually good and a merger with Lloyds would actually be good....(Although I dont exactly recommend them hugely...but just for an account they'll be fine)

....But it means job cuts maybe or something (but thats fine, we'd be alright)

I know very little about it....in fact I know as much as BBC seem to know, we dont get told anything for being on the inside.

You can't change the user/pass :P EVER! I think I've got mondays and wednesdays off first semester, or something like that. Awesomez!

Oh dear lord haha! If I don't find out how I'm screwed, what a stupidly generated password!!!

Today has been pretty productive:

-Stayed in bed til 12, yummeh

- went and got my haircut, my hair is very very short now, which is grand but my fringe is awful, never mind it'll grow within a week :awesome:

- Grabbed lunch

- cleaned my room

- piled up some clothes/toiletries things/games.

The last one made me realise how little I actually have, it sounds abit like a sob story, but it's actually pretty amazing, the only things I'll be taking are:

wii + games (ds also)

tv

dvd player

clothes

toilet stuffs/face stuffs

shoes

laptop

and hopefully the printer thats just turned up along with my beast of a computer ^_^! I'm so happy with the computer, I've only had one desktop but that was the families and it couldn't even play a flash game very well. wheeeeeeeeeee

0.0 I could take all my posters I suppose and my xbox, but I wouldn't really bother with either, I don't need my lamp, ipod player or cd player, I don't need my mirror...0.o isn't it nice having a small room :yay:

WHAT TO DO TODAY! Shouldn't I unpack? Tidy my room? ... I suppose I should. Ok, I'll try really hard at that.

Oh dear lord haha! If I don't find out how I'm screwed, what a stupidly generated password!!!

[...]

0.0 I could take all my posters I suppose and my xbox, but I wouldn't really bother with either, I don't need my lamp, ipod player or cd player, I don't need my mirror...0.o isn't it nice having a small room :yay:

No, seriously; you can't get it changed, or change it yourself. We've all got stupid randomly generated passes but you do remember them after a while :) Write it down backwards in your diary somewhere, or something?

I wish I had an ipod player, as my laptop speakers are rubbish. I used to be able ot hook my ipod up to my tv via a portable dvd player, but i left that in brighton.

WHAT TO DO TODAY! Shouldn't I unpack? Tidy my room? ... I suppose I should. Ok, I'll try really hard at that.

No, seriously; you can't get it changed, or change it yourself. We've all got stupid randomly generated passes but you do remember them after a while :) Write it down backwards in your diary somewhere, or something?

I wish I had an ipod player, as my laptop speakers are rubbish. I used to be able ot hook my ipod up to my tv via a portable dvd player, but i left that in brighton.

I've just been told that I can and how to do it :shakehead, I'll see later and if I can I'll tell you.

My ipod player is about the size in length as my tv, it's huuuugeee, but it's when ipods were first around.

An utterly and horribly boring day only interesting thing so far is that I realized there there is class here that teaches people to be the heavy weapons guy from TF2.

At least I think so because every time I walk past this particular room there are 9-10 fat middle aged bald men inside and the teacher shares the same trait.

I've just passed my theory test.

Congrats!

My day:

All i had today was ICT which was crap. I Walked into the lesson "You're 3 minutes late, don't let it happen again", Umm yeah because it takes about 3 minutes to walk up here!. Then she had a moan because i forgot my folder, i wouldn't have minded but there is bugger all in it anyway. It's like studying ICT in Nazi Germany. (Slight exaggeration)

Other than that it was good. Half day at sixth form and when i returned home i was greeted by the friendly neighbourhood kitten at the door.