NEurope

I've had 4 missed calls and got to make another two after I've left the library.... which I'm doing now :)

So long, internet :'(

My god I look good in a suit.

You'd look good in my bed, my love. :heart:

Oh, shit. I'm still in flirt mode. ABORT ABORT ABORT!

*Aborts*

Phew.

Give me 10 mins.

But I just aborted! :(

Dammit, that's how my day's been. A pretty girl in a shop was all nice to me, I thought something was happening. Flirt mode went into overdrive. :cry:

I'll be getting up at 2 am to go to Barcelona for a couple of days. Farewell etc.

my day, was meh. got a placement from that job course, and applied for some jobs, but then my mam had a huge go at me for not knowing what i want to do in life, told me i was taking luxuries i didnt have. i lost my temper, asked her what precisly about my life was luxurious? told her i had no idea what i wanted, that i needed a foot on the ladder before i could climb, that anouther degree didnt sound good to me.

she apparently knew better and i was wrong to disagree.

honestly, shes so controling, i just wanna punch her in the mouth.

Just found the owner of the dog. Apparently it must have jumped from a second floor window due to the thunder and lightning, hence the limp. The owner was at work, which is why it's taken so long for her to start looking for it. She shoulc be taking it to the vets tomorrow.

Alls well that ends well.

Congrats! Get some Gin as well and make a French 75!

Congrats Ashley, well done on achieving the grade.

Well done Ashley. :) Yatter.

Thanks folks :)

Had champagne, cider, red wine and white wine so far. Nice mix heh.

Thankfully my father wasn't an extra dick (he was his usual self but he didn't kick up a fuss). The meal was nice and everything. Been a nice evening :)

And apparently Jodie has just gotten a hot tub installed. Next weekend is sounding better and better :heh:

Y'know sod going out next time, I got brushed off by my friend a couple of hundred times.

Although I did play rummy with jayseven and won!

Y'know sod going out next time, I got brushed off by my friend a couple of hundred times.

Although I did play rummy with jayseven and won!

Rummy is not a game for you and jayseven to play with. He is a person with emotions!

:p

today has been so borring, literaly havent done anything of any intrest, played the first 5 mins of infinite undiscovery and have my concers as the charcters should have more voice to them then they do and apart from that ive done nothing.

luckily i have a driving lesson tommorow so that should be good as always

Ach, was back in the labs today and shall be again tomorrow. My research is finally drawing to a close, just need to prepare the many many many samples for analysis, whcih will hopefully be done by the end of the week. Then I just have to untangle the vast numbers of incomprehensible graphs and turn them into a 50 page report by August. Ugh, kill me now. :cry: Still had a lovely weekend down at Wimbledon getting drunk at the women's final so things aren't all bad.

Today was actually a good day. For the first time in a while I felt the actual feelings of happiness. Not that fake smile stuff.

To top off a good day I've been listening to a catchy tune. Thing is though, I can't decide between this version or

which is the better one. Regardless, cute Koreans and and an awesomely catchy make this awesome. Awesome.

Actually I'm leaning towards the white background one. More legs, no zoomyzoom camera and the actions seems more fuild. Yeah.

Ok so I just found out that the members are 18/19/20.... hell yes.

Edited by Pantsu Man!

:yay:Congrashleyations! :yay:

___

My day(s) Yesterday I went to my friends house we watched the Wimbledon final mainly, then he cooked* the dinner and we played some live arcade games then watched Old School!

Today we went to play tennis BUT it started pouring it down and we got completely drenched. To cut a long story short...

I GOT THE JOB! :grin:

I have a job now. :) in a Cinema! I have my induction tomorrow. Which I could have instantly failed if I didn't get my haircut so I had one today!

I'm super excited! The rest of my day was spent watching Sex and the City, Curb your Enthusiasm and Hannah Montana. :D

club was good, got mixed signals. Weird.

Ichigo 100% is constantly in my head. ARGH its so awesome, best love story I've read, I want to cry because I haven't for a while, does that sound weird? Does no-one feel like a good cry when they haven't for a while?

I got my uni results; 2:1 :D! :yay:

Congrats Ashley! :)

I GOT THE JOB! :grin:

Congrats Coolness! ^^

I want to cry because I haven't for a while, does that sound weird? Does no-one feel like a good cry when they haven't for a while?

It's only natural I guess, if you haven't cried in a while and tend to suppress it then eventually it will all just come out at once in the end :/ so if you get the chance to cry then just go with it and don't worry. :)

So I've gone from noisy neighbours to builders. I really can't win with this house, one thing after another. I am trying to be happy about it, but I'm always grumpy when I get woken up at 8am with a feeling as though somebody is sledge hammering into my wall.

Long day (again) gotta pick up a friend at 11, go to the doctors at 2 and meadowhall after that. Could do with a day in bed.

My whole body aches like crazy, it driving me mad, I can barely move!

Not going into work, not much point if I can't do anything :heh:

club was good, got mixed signals. Weird.

Ichigo 100% is constantly in my head. ARGH its so awesome, best love story I've read, I want to cry because I haven't for a while, does that sound weird? Does no-one feel like a good cry when they haven't for a while?

You're coming to the meet right? Most people cry when they meet me (through any number of reasons, severe pity, laughter (both with and at), offensively unattractive, and some people just don't know why)

So yeah.

I have a choice of movies to watch later on, but i cannot choose the one to watch. The choice is either Commando, Predator or I-Robot which arrive today hopefully.

Oh, and i'm not sure if i left the front door open when i left for work this morning, havn't had a call from my Dad to tell me off for doing it, but knowing my luck if it was open he would not have thought to call me to ask.

My whole body aches like crazy, it driving me mad, I can barely move!

Not going into work, not much point if I can't do anything :heh:

My word chap, waddaya done?

I have a choice of movies to watch later on, but i cannot choose the one to watch. The choice is either Commando, Predator or I-Robot which arrive today hopefully.

Watch Commando, and I'm planning on watching it soon also.

WE CAN BE FILM BUDDIES and bounce quotes off each other when they happen.

My word chap, waddaya done?

Nothing, that's the fooking annoying thing, I am in pain for no reason!

SO yeah, my big interrail trip around Europe is off, at least for me. My parents won't let me go. I'm not outdoorsy enough apparently.

So now I'm in Orkney for 3 and a half weeks.

Equal trade-off? (...)