NEurope

Isn't it? I have 2 jobs.

If you have two jobs then I guess that's your choice - I was under the impression you had just worked one 14 hour shift.

It is if she isn't getting good paying hours and having alot of breaks.

fraid not kigan

I've had a pretty good weekend.

Friday night we went out for a meal for my brothers/dads birthday which was tasty, actually nice when I spend some decent time with my family without feeling like a want to be somewhere else!

Yesterday I went shopping and then saw Transformers 2. This was followed by a bbq in a park, for which we were told off about by security, apparently it's against the by-laws or some shit, oh well we'd finished anyway! After this we went out to a club, sadly the club was a bit shit. £6 to get in, which isn't bad for a Saturday night, but they then try to charge you extra to get in the different rooms. So apart from the club being crap it was a great night, and to be honest as long as I've got a bit of alcohol in me and some mates around I don't care where we are!

Afraid not kigan

Why Raining? My mother works 12 hours every two days.

how come Raining?

My mother works 12 hours every two days.

Your mother is an adult..

Why Raining? My mother works 12 hours every two days.

Therefore it is law!

Your mother is an adult..

And Raining wins the worse "yo mamma" joke competition.

And for the record the most I've worked is 13 hour days...four in a row. For four weeks (and I think some more work at the weekend, was a few years ago).

Been doing stuff all day, keeping myself busy and such. Mother's partner is listening to MJ loudly though. Urgh. Tomorrow is results day, eeeeh!

Trying to arrange a meal thing for it but everyone hates each other. My mother came up with a good way to split people (I would have a drink with one bunch, a meal with another) but it was too late, brother has already agreed to come to the meal even though he dislikes my mother's partner...I may just get drunk on champagne.

Urgh just got a phone call off my father and I mentioned tomorrow is results day:

"So that's why you're going for a drink with your mother and her parents?"

"Yeah, but I still wanna go for a drink with you tomorrow" ("wanna" being a bit...generous)

"Just seems silly to have two different times"

"Well I figured it would make things...easier"

"Yes well, I was hinting it would be nice to have a drink with your mother"

"Well this is simpler" *awkward silence* "So I'll ring you on route tomorrow"

Urgh. She left you. After 26 years. Here's a clue, she didn't leave you because she wanted to spend time with you.

Edited by Ashley

Therefore it is law!

Really was that needed? Maybe he was wrong but no need to be quite so sarcastic.

My day has been utterly awesome. Watched Wimbledon so glad Federer won although I feel bad for Roddick after the battle he put up. Then played Tiger Woods which I suck at but love. Now just chilling before work tom.

i punched a goose there once.

lol i suppose that is very tempting in that place.

today has been another great day, i went to town with my dad and bought infinite discovery. i have yet to play it, but i know it will be go just like any rpg from square enix.

i then came home watched a bit of lee evans at the o2 and then went to play a family game of cricket.

i also watched top gear, which is another great episode because a) micheal micintirye was the star in the reasonibly priced car and hes my favourite comdian of all time and b) because that car challange was great.

I got my uni results; 2:1 :D! :yay:

(not a suprise but nice to be confirmed).

Now lets hope my father acts like a grown up and not the self-centered neurotic emo knob he has been for the last two days as he seems determined to make this day about him. Today is either going to go well, or Eastendersly.

But for now, champagne.

I got my uni results; 2:1 :D! :yay:

(not a suprise but nice to be confirmed).

Now lets hope my father acts like a grown up and not the self-centered neurotic emo knob he has been for the last two days as he seems determined to make this day about him. Today is either going to go well, or Eastendersly.

But for now, champagne.

Congrats! Get some Gin as well and make a French 75!

Well done Ashley. :) Yatter.

- I have drawn a really/quite cool picture.

- It is bad ass.

- I can smell the rain through the air con.

- I have received a code from Argos saying I can pick up Zelda Phantom Hourglass (its £15 at Argos, folks)

- I have a coat, so won't get whet.

- Etc.

Oh well, i lost my appeal in work. It was worth a shot to be fair, shows that you actually want to keep your job and are prepared to fight to the end tooth and nail to keep it, like me. I got another meeting Thursday to discuss stuff, and a final chance to prevent myself from leaving the company as it were. They didn't listen much in the appeal, so why would they listen now. And if i get a reviewer in that meeting, i am screwed basically.

And if anyone is interested, Amazon have got a 3 for 2 offer on Blu-ray titles at the mo. Get 3 for £15, good offer if i must say so.

Edited by Jimbob

I forgot my keys, so I phoned my Grandad up and he said that he'll put them under an empty plant pot in the greenhouse.

When I got home, I picked up the plant pot and there was a frog sitting on the keys. I moved him outside the greenhouse as I doubt it's healthy for a frog to stay in a greenhouse in bright sunshine for too long.

Edit: For no reason, here's the little fella

hni0099.jpg

Edited by Cube

I appear to have temporarily acquired a second dog. Found a stray wandering around my garage. A woman was asking people she saw if they recognised it. She was about to give up and said that it would probably find its own way home. I figured it might, but I brought it home anyway. Best safe than sorry, it looked like it might be old and it has a bit of a limp.

It's a lovely dog and followed me home without much fuss. It's happy to just lie around doing nothing.

We have taken it up the local shop to see if anyone recognises him or has asked the shop people if they had seen him, but nothing came of it. So I'm just printing some posters and will wang them up tomorrow.

P7061248.jpg

P7061249.jpg

I wondered where it got too.....

Thinking of getting the new iPhone 3GS 32gb. Will only happen if I can get like £300 for my 16gb 3G one. Looking on Ebay, a lot are going for even more than that.

I wondered where it got too.....

The dog? That would explain the limp if it had to walk all the way from Scotland!

I appear to have temporarily acquired a second dog. Found a stray wandering around my garage. A woman was asking people she saw if they recognised it. She was about to give up and said that it would probably find its own way home. I figured it might, but I brought it home anyway. Best safe than sorry, it looked like it might be old and it has a bit of a limp.

It's a lovely dog and followed me home without much fuss. It's happy to just lie around doing nothing.

We have taken it up the local shop to see if anyone recognises him or has asked the shop people if they had seen him, but nothing came of it. So I'm just printing some posters and will wang them up tomorrow.

P7061248.jpg

P7061249.jpg

Hows Indy with it?

Hows Indy with it?

A twat. He wont leave the new feller alone. Not in a vicious way or anything, he just wont stop sniffing it. The new dogs very patient, I'll give it that. Although it has snapped at Indy a few times, but Indy has backed off a bit.

I think we'll be OK to keep the new dog for a while if we have to.

People assuming things is a very ridiculous thing, it causes confusion.

That pretty much sums up my day, I've somehow managed to annoy a friend because I can't afford to drink..not sure how I'm supposed to be guilty of being poor but hey-ho.

Interneeeeeet wooo!

... In the library again. Bah. Well, no more luck on home internetz! Signed on today, so should get some dosh on thursday, which will help fund some sort of mass printing sesh of CVs, envelopes and stamps. Teh Fun tiemz.

Currently stunned by a friend's inability to find anything in sheffield. I said "ok, let's meet at the washington then" - a pub which is LITERALLY a minute down TEH SAME ROAD SHE LIVES ON. She must've walked past it a trillion times, and not only does she not know where it is, she thinks I am actually lying, as if making up some fake pub a minute from her front door is some sort of evil, despicable trick.

So yeah I'm still a bit stressy :P Been playing Peggle on a LazyBoy, chess with amigos, too. Wet to a fun little festival near my old place, where a fight kicked off (epic). Went to do a pub quiz last night, but the quiz was off so we played some game called 'bamboozle' which, frankly, annoyed me (as nightwolf will verify).

Week ahead; budget analysis, job hunting, crying at lack of internet, long walks. Mmm.

Haha jayseven we can be stressy together, but answer your phone in the mean time please? I don't want to have to go meeting everybody when its pouring it down!

I was pretty annoyed by bamboozle but for once you showed it instead of me! Too many fucking rules.

I wonder how annoyed I can actually get tonight. I won't be staying for very long, I have £60 for all of july..and yet she still continues to be in a mood with me. Sigh >.<