NEurope

Honestly can't believe you of all people got him, that's pretty awesome. :heh:

Cheeky sod.

Ever wake up and wonder how exactly yesterdays quiet trip to starbucks turned into spending ~£100 and getting absolutely trashed in some shitty club with people you only half know :/

Ever wake up and wonder how exactly yesterdays quiet trip to starbucks turned into spending ~£100 and getting absolutely trashed in some shitty club with people you only half know :/

Yes. 10char

No because I have taste and don't go to Starbucks :p

I didn't go to that interview. The job wouldn't be suitable. If it was nearby I would have gone for interview experience but ten pounds and my whole day gone for a job I won't take? No thanks.

So instead I went shopping! :p Just food bits and browsing for jobs. Couldn't see much advertised so next Monday I'm going onto campus and will take advantage of having a free printer and photocopier and make lots of copies of my CV and then hand them out in my uni town, my home town and near where I am now. Going to be a long and whore-like Monday.

Also got a letter from work. During the 12 weeks of 12 hours per week work I did (ie research) I incurred 11 hours holiday apparently. So I'll get that as a Brucie Bonus in my payslip.

Aaaand my supervisor has emailed me saying she is doing some more research and would I like to do it. Have to wait on funding (hopefully next week she says) but its a fixed 40 hours. But something for now.

So some good news at least :)

Hahaha really? How odd.

Honestly can't believe you of all people got him, that's pretty awesome. :heh:

I JUST SPOKE TO TELLYNS DAD AT WORK LOOOOOOOOL

Actually the best thing ever. So he came through and gave me the plan details and I was like "oooh, Whincup. Thats only like the second time I've seen that surname, including Tellyn" and then the address was Leeds and I was like.....Naaaahhhh, then his age was "dad age" and I was like Oh my god....

I would have asked him if he had a son named Nathan, but I still couldn't have been sure.

So after the call I checked our system and found a document that referred to a "Master Nathan Whincup" and I was like OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I text Tellyn straight after saying "Your dads name isn't xxxx is it?" and he was like "It is...."

Literally too big of a deal. I can't believe it. So random how I've spoken to my Dad and now Tellyns dad at work. Out of all the people they could have spoken to they came through to me. And my dad has called like twice or something, and this was the first time Tellyns dad has ever called.

Amazing. Put a smile on my face for like hours and hours, so thank your dad Tellyn.

The hilarious thing is I could have said "Hmm, this time a week ago I was digitally editting you sir" :p (As I used footage of Papa Whincup in a Sony Vegas test)

Music Wars is back up and running you filths! Let's all go contribute!

I have a date!

in a week!

Just make sure you don't vomit all over her. Trust me, I learned it the hard way.

Moogle, trust me on this one. :)

OK I trust you ;)

People are not what they seem. Some peeps user-names are what we call "cover-ups".

:wtf:WTF?!? So now I shouldn't trust you? Are you a Jim or a Bob at all?

Go for Rez, i dare you.

Now I'm confused :confused:::shrug:

I don't know who to believe anymore! :cry:

Anyways....

I have a date!

in a week!

Good times ahead for you! :bouncy:

;)

Switch conversations to my day

Not so pr0 today

work :( had some supervisor going round assessing personal performance :hmm:

Can't be bothered with the arse licking that goes on. :blank:

But came home to nice meal cooked (lasagne) and went for few bevvies to relax :D:indeed:

I have a date!

in a week!

Remember Dan: Practising your solos leads to long, happy duets ;)

:heh:

:wtf:WTF?!? So now I shouldn't trust you? Are you a Jim or a Bob at all? Now I'm confused :confused:::shrug:

I could be anything (i'm not a bad person btw, don't believe what the others tell you).

My morning can be summed up by the fact that when making my breakfast, I poured juice over my cereal instead of milk. :laughing::nono: Should have stayed in bed.

Doing writing today, but not much. Not really in the mood for all the researching and writing at the moment. Doesn't help though that it's taking 10 minutes to connect to websites or that it's taking 20 page refreshes to get the page to actually appear. Virgin Media broadband sucks big time. I've had nothing but bother with it, as it constantly disconnects itself several times a day. Using the wireless with it is even worse. It's what I'm using and I'm getting these aforementioned issues yet it's telling me I have an excellent connection to the modem. ::shrug: I've told my father so many times to get it sorted because it often prevents me from getting work completed on time as I can't research papers.

edit: took 5 minutes to transfer from writing this post to returning to the topic. :nono: Really needs sorting out.

Edited by Ganepark32

Past couple of days have been good, been down to the boy's for a couple of days, got back at 4am this morning, I prefer driving at that time, but it may have been a tad silly as I was quite tired.

Made it anyway, now I have to go to my group meeting, where I have no work because my laptop has died and I was too silly to remember to put it onto my harddrive and my cable is at the boy's, balls balls balls. Least the work can be done easily.

Long day is going to be long.

- Shopping today!

- Two shirts, two ties, five pairs o' socks

- Shoes

- Cousin's have both had lil' babbies, so £20 gift vouchers for ELC each

- Uncle's wedding tomorrow, so £30 M&S gift voucher for him

- [Prototype], a game, for me

- Mork & Mindy season 1 for my sister as a late birthday present

- Need to borrow a good crit book to read on the train for tomorrow.

- Next is Curry's for a brief tour of the laptops

- Then home to try on the complete outfit

- Tidy room

- Cook dinner

- Hope all housemates are out so I can have a razz at AC2/Prototype

- Regret not having done any revision today. Lol.

- Off to Ely tomorrow!

- Dan Dare! Date with whom?! You're getting far too much action.

I've got five pounds on the fact she'll go to his, see a picture of his aunt and realise they're related.

One of those weird days which I've kind of drifted through. Did some more Japanese. Really need to do some drawing as I've not in ages but you know when your body seems to resist doing something? That. Finally got the report back from my supervisor. I wrote 11,000 words which she reduced to 2,800 o_O- (he's wearing a monocle). Its all really simplified. I made clear suggestions, explanations etc and its just gone. I kind of hinted toward this in my response but put something like "but you know more what funding boards want so..." Really I don't care, just get it to the bloody board and gimme a job! It was weird going through and correcting her work though, considering she was one of my lecturers.

Sheffield tomorrow for the day! 6am wakeup. Urgh. Not looking forward to that.

OH! Need to do that CD for Jodie. Someone make sure I do it.

Spent the whole day rehearsing for our last-day-of-school sketches. It has worn me out, but getting out of the house and being with my mates has also revitalised me somewhat, which is nice. I'm not even that depressed right now! :)

Okay, that makes me sound like I have a depression. :heh: I really don't, I'm just struggling with some low self-esteem at the moment, which puts my mood down.

So far very good, got all my work done before the weekend which is good. Just about to eat ready for a night out. But best of all, first payday since sorting out my tax code - I have £400 more than I am used to! Brilliant!

- Dan Dare! Date with whom?! You're getting far too much action.

Same girl as t'other night. Awww yeah.

:bouncy:

Yohohoho!

I HAVE SO MANY SAUSAGES!

I walked in to by batteries ended up getting cocktail sausages, an intense box of them. :grin:

I took an exam the other day, wednesday me thinks. I'm not too sure what time or day it is, I've not checked in a while!

My exam went great/well, I've tried my hardest as per usual but even then it gets me E's sometime, so I'm not getting my hopes up too much! :)

Oh I've got one more exam to go in like 2 weeks? and that's me done for the first year of Uni. Naice! ^___^

Then I get to go home. See my nephews. :yay: (and rest of my family)

Lately it's just been One Piece/lulzing about with my friend.

I want to play my Xbox but have no batteries was meant to get some but ended up with sausages. I'm easily sausages.

The 5 minutes since I got home from work have been an emotional rollercoaster:

The nervous anticipation:Has Skate 3 arrived?

The first initial rush:Holy shit, two parcels! I must not have realised Modnation Racers was released this week as well!

The slight worry:Oh. Two copies of Skate 3. Hope I didn't accidentally order 2...

Second fucking wind: I didn't and I haven't been charged for the second copy! Up yours HMV! Suck my free game!

I need to sit down.

The 5 minutes since I got home from work have been an emotional rollercoaster:

The nervous anticipation:Has Skate 3 arrived?

The first initial rush:Holy shit, two parcels! I must not have realised Modnation Racers was released this week as well!

The slight worry:Oh. Two copies of Skate 3. Hope I didn't accidentally order 2...

Second fucking wind: I didn't and I haven't been charged for the second copy! Up yours HMV! Suck my free game!

I need to sit down.

Are you gonna refund? :D Free game is FTW.

Today I didn't find Mountain Dew.

Tomorrow I will have a latte to make up for it, but also again attempt to find Mountain Dew. And buy something. I don't know what yet. But I definitely want to buy something tomorrow....