Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Day wasn't too bad, just not great either. =P

Had 4 hours of life drawing in the morning but tried to procrastinate as much as possible as I just didn't feel like drawing (never do in that class). Other class was okay, got to talk to my teacher about the assignment so hopefully I can work on it some more soon.

Went to my exercise place again and before doing the exercises they always weigh you. Seems I gained 100 gram, which they put down on my card in red ink. Like my sister said, had I gone to the bathroom beforehand I probably would've weighed less, heh. :indeed:

Watched the last two episodes of Lost season 4. Haven't really enjoyed this season so I don't think I'll be watching the next ones.

And now it's 10:30 and I'm going to start on my school work: illustrations, whee!

GAME only hold CVs for three months, and I applied in July. I asked over the phone what was happening with the applications they had, so the likelihood was that mine had been thrown out. I did a lot of tweaking to my CV and covering letter and handed it in AGAIN. The people they're training right now don't have a clue, they didn't know what game someone was talking about when they asked if they had 'Super Mario Galaxy' in. Hopefully I'm in with a chance....

That is the same with my local GAME! I applied but at least got a reply saying they didn't need me. But I walk in the store and the person who served me had not got a clue really!

I completed my UCAS Form today!(which made it good) :grin: Woot! Should be all sent off by now. I just have to wait. :)

Other than that Psychology made me go WOOOOOOOAH! today and we were only doing cultural differences. such a good subject!

Other than that this week seems to be winding down some what for the start of the half term on Friday. :D

Also Japanese Rice Crackers are tasty. :yay: Off to bed now me thinks.

And my best mate who has no customer service experience whatsoever (and has had the easiest life, ever, everything served on a platter for him) just strolls into GAME and they practically throw a job at him.

I love him and all, but fucks sake....it takes the piss a bit sometimes.

Even the worst things for him have a silver lining....like when he got attacked (because he instigated) ruins both our evenings, (although mine in a less painful way admitadly) and gets £1500 out of it.

Wow....this turned into a rant post....thats unusual for my recent self. I do apologise. You beezners no I dont like being down in the dumps. Stig of the Dump. God that front cover freaked me out. Fucking weird little freak kid.

Other than that Psychology made me go WOOOOOOOAH! today and we were only doing cultural differences. such a good subject!

The same thing happened to me in Psychology today, but for for different reasons. We're now doing telepathy and Clairvoyance, and we had a practical lesson today. We had to try this whole have 4 cards infront of us, and the we have to "send messages through thought" to the person opposite and try and get them to get the number on the cards correctly thing.

I failed completely with my best mate, but then when we swapped pairs, me and another girl in the class both got all of ours right. It was so freaky! I mean, we both just looked at each other and she shivered lol. It's obviously by chance, but hell it was still a little scary! :D

Then, one of the girls (out of 4 people, I'm the only guy in the class) went outside and had to draw a picture and "send" it too us. We all drew something we might see outside, and she came back and had drawn a carrot. We just broke into hysterical laughter, it was so odd.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

My skin is a zillion times better than its ever been, and i've only been on my treatment for two weeks. At this rate ill be clear in a few months at the most. I was told I'd be waiting 2-3 months for the thing to even start working. And I -think- my arthritis feels a lot better too. :D My knee injury is still being attacked by the arthritis, I can't really determine if that's the bruising healed or the meds helping it, but I won't complain.

Weightwatchers is terribly annoying, I love the class, but i'm really bored with food. Good thing is i'm losing weight at a steady and safe pace.

Life is good (for the meantime) :D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

My skin is a zillion times better than its ever been, and i've only been on my treatment for two weeks. At this rate ill be clear in a few months at the most. I was told I'd be waiting 2-3 months for the thing to even start working. And I -think- my arthritis feels a lot better too. :D My knee injury is still being attacked by the arthritis, I can't really determine if that's the bruising healed or the meds helping it, but I won't complain.

Weightwatchers is terribly annoying, I love the class, but i'm really bored with food. Good thing is i'm losing weight at a steady and safe pace.

Life is good (for the meantime) :D

Diet buddies whooo!

I think my dinner tonight came out of a Weightwatchers book. There's some nice food in there. Though yeah, counting calories and all that stuff isn't exactly fun. =P

And good to hear about your skin clearing up! I hope the treatment keeps helping you. =D

The same thing happened to me in Psychology today, but for for different reasons. We're now doing telepathy and Clairvoyance, and we had a practical lesson today. We had to try this whole have 4 cards infront of us, and the we have to "send messages through thought" to the person opposite and try and get them to get the number on the cards correctly thing.

I failed completely with my best mate, but then when we swapped pairs, me and another girl in the class both got all of ours right. It was so freaky! I mean, we both just looked at each other and she shivered lol. It's obviously by chance, but hell it was still a little scary! :D

That's freaky. o_______0

Also I want to be in your lesson that sounds much more fun! :D

I bought some Tarot cards once. No one wanted me to use them on them. They got scared but I said "If you don't believe in this stuff then trying will not hurt you as you don't believe in it anyway" But they ould have none of it. So there must have still been a belief that they could've worked!

I did find someone to do it on and it was fairly accurate but nothing substantial, I don't have the cards any more. I think I originally wanted them because I saw Solitaire use them in Live and Let Die. :p

That's freaky. o_______0

Also I want to be in your lesson that sounds much more fun! :D

I bought some Tarot cards once. No one wanted me to use them on them. They got scared but I said "If you don't believe in this stuff then trying will not hurt you as you don't believe in it anyway" But they ould have none of it. So there must have still been a belief that they could've worked!

I did find someone to do it on and it was fairly accurate but nothing substantial, I don't have the cards any more. I think I originally wanted them because I saw Solitaire use them in Live and Let Die. :p

Tarot cards are awesome! We're having a psychic come in to our lesson sometime soon and he'll be doing things like that with us. Apparently the guy (my teacher knows him) looks at someone and just starts rambling about stuff like "Do you know a John that died recently? (random name)..He's with you now" and the last time he came into school, he told a pupil his grandmother was going to die! How bad is that!

We're off to York dungeon, to see Derron Brown live and then to Durham prison to talk to a murderer (some guy that killed his wife) soon too. We all sit in a room for a morning, and talk to some of these prisoners. Then one of them stands up and says "I killed my wife". Apparently, it's to try and get it into our heads that anyone can kill someone. He'll then explain his motives behind it.

I love psychology! :heart:

So, turns out I'm the only undergraduate studying phonology and morphology in the entire university. This means I have lectures with about 8 MPhil students and a PhD student, at the grad level. The first was awesome.

The study of phones and possibly how power rangers mighty morph sprung to mind until I checked the Dictionary.:red:

Now how do I pronouce the sounds Stupid/Foolish Gentleben?

Diet buddies whooo!

I think my dinner tonight came out of a Weightwatchers book. There's some nice food in there. Though yeah, counting calories and all that stuff isn't exactly fun. =P

And good to hear about your skin clearing up! I hope the treatment keeps helping you. =D

yeeey - i doubt you need to lose very much weight eenuh!

Its really rubbish, but I need to do it. I'll get on the exercise bit once my knee is fully recovered =D I'm walking to the class tomorrow in a last attempt at burning some cals XD Hopefully it works!

Weightwatchers books are great! it takes a lot of thought to plan out a very healthy meal all by yourself.. And all the measuring and dividing and pointing.. RAWRRRR :shakehead

Just got home from work. This customer who I normally have a chat with, he runs a internet book sales thingy and we normally bitch about the establishment [mainly he does and I nod] he gave me a book The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists by Robert Tressell. Brand New. Seems to have got some good reviews too.

Did a bit of rock-band-age. Finished season 1 of Mad Men. Not my normal TV series but it's strangely compelling considering nothing ever seems to happen. Dan; I was right. You'll see...

Gonna watch Eagle Eye (hand-held video) in a bit, then another movie or season 2 of mad men. I feel quite lonesome right now! Strange, new-yet-old feeling. Hum.

Watched the last two episodes of Lost season 4. Haven't really enjoyed this season so I don't think I'll be watching the next ones.

And now it's 10:30 and I'm going to start on my school work: illustrations, whee!

howdidyounotlikeseason4wtfidon'tunderstand! :P I loved it. One of my favourite so far. I like to think of Lost as this already complete novel which unveils a chapter each week (I know this isn;t true) as opposed to most other shows where each season is a self-contained novel, with sequels and such. Lost is, I reckon, going to seem a lot more complete when it finishes.

Plus season 4 was awesome.

The study of phones and possibly how power rangers mighty morph sprung to mind until I checked the Dictionary.:red:

Now how do I pronouce the sounds Stupid/Foolish Gentleben?

Well, phonetics is the study of phones (but not that type :heh:); phonology, by contrast is the study of phonemes. And meh, morphology doesn't really mean very much as a word in itself - "the study of the forms of things" I suppose.

Well, phonetics is the study of phones (but not that type :heh:); phonology, by contrast is the study of phonemes. And meh, morphology doesn't really mean very much as a word in itself - "the study of the forms of things" I suppose.

Possibly a future career in vocal coaching/Making people your grammar bitch?

:heh:

Got another 8hr shift, followed by another 2 hours of canvass work today. Wish I could stay home and watch Battlestar and try and get more treasures on Wario. :(

Dudes, I'm seriously wayy too high to be teyping this right now, but one love. Also the cross joint totally works.

But all your posts are pre-fixed "Dudes, I'm seriously way too high to....." :heh:

Ah one third of the way through the working week. Last night I said I was seeing Mirrors "tomorrow" then two peeps were like "Oh I saw that" then started openly discussing the ending. I was like....erm...hello? But I used my super distractional methods to tune out and not listen.

Its my day off!!! ^_____________^

However, I have a friend who has a paralysed hand from having poilo - and she has apparently broken her good wrist!! So I'm going to see her today and help her do things.

Poor thing!

What kind of job would you look for if you do leave your current job?

Literally anything except working in a cafe. Cafe's are bullshit. Why cant people make their own food.

Yesterday was...okay. As best as I remember. Finished Norweigan Wood again which is bittersweet. Oh wait no BT phoned me again saying my line is a business line please ring back (I was in the shower) and I did and they said it was residential. Third time in a week -_-

Today im on campus two hours early to use the net to do stuff...but I forget what. Then I need to go to one lecturer to 'pitch' a presentation plan and an assignment plan. Then go to another lecturer and 'pitch' ideas for my screenwriting extensions. Gonna be a rough hour. Ah well, should be fine. I can be peppy and enthusiastic when the time calls.

Crap-My day just got worse.

Handbrake in car has broken. Good thing I park on a flat road (but left my car in reverse to play it safe) I'm detecting it's going to be an expensive repair it always is with cars. Going to have to wait till Friday as well since that's my next rest day.:(

yeeey - i doubt you need to lose very much weight eenuh!

Its really rubbish, but I need to do it. I'll get on the exercise bit once my knee is fully recovered =D I'm walking to the class tomorrow in a last attempt at burning some cals XD Hopefully it works!

Weightwatchers books are great! it takes a lot of thought to plan out a very healthy meal all by yourself.. And all the measuring and dividing and pointing.. RAWRRRR :shakehead

Well I still need to lose about 4-6 kilo (depending on what scale is used). So still a bit to go.

Heh yeah, the books are great. I don't really follow the Weightwatchers diet, but their recipes are still good to follow because you know they'll be quite low in calories and all that stuff. =)

howdidyounotlikeseason4wtfidon'tunderstand! :P I loved it. One of my favourite so far. I like to think of Lost as this already complete novel which unveils a chapter each week (I know this isn;t true) as opposed to most other shows where each season is a self-contained novel, with sequels and such. Lost is, I reckon, going to seem a lot more complete when it finishes.

Plus season 4 was awesome.

Heh, I just didn't like it. Nothing very interesting seemed to happen, and honestly none of it makes any sense or gets explained. It's just a bit ridiculous at the moment, and I've grown tired of the series. And I'm definitely not the only one around here at home thinking that. =P

Anyway, skipped my afternoon class because I slept really really badly last night and knew I would just fall asleep in the lecture, so came home early and crawled into bed... where I failed to actually fall asleep. -___-;

Planning to work for school my entire evening, though I know I'll probably fail to keep that promise, heh.