Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Urgh, getting annoyed by the inability of my friends to organize something. We're wanting to go out tomorrow (bowling + dinner + snooker or whatever), but no one replies to any emails I keep sending to discuss an hour to go. Grrrr. I bet they'll all reply at the very last minute, making it one big mess.

Made a list (again) of the assignments I have to do. After doing so I lost all motivation to start working on school work. Seriously, that list is gonna give me nightmares.

So instead of being productive for school I lazed around, installed the Nintendo Wi-Fi dongle on my computer and stared at our new digital tv channel stuff. Hooray.

Good news: the brownie was delicious!

Now tonight: dinner (though I'm not hungry), Lost, some Flemish show, more Zelda, maybe (but probably not) some work for school.

Same. I kept seeing Mr Pennywise the clown in my mind and freaked myself out.

Repost from Film thread re IT. Lulz.

Saw bits when I was very young and it scared the beejesus girl out of me. Up until I was approximately 14 I couldnt even look at the video box as it would scare me too much. Shat myself hard. Then one day I plucked up the courage and just looked at it and such.

I too have had many a nightmare about IT.

Urgh, getting annoyed by the inability of my friends to organize something. We're wanting to go out tomorrow (bowling + dinner + snooker or whatever), but no one replies to any emails I keep sending to discuss an hour to go. Grrrr. I bet they'll all reply at the very last minute, making it one big mess.

Made a list (again) of the assignments I have to do. After doing so I lost all motivation to start working on school work. Seriously, that list is gonna give me nightmares.

So instead of being productive for school I lazed around, installed the Nintendo Wi-Fi dongle on my computer and stared at our new digital tv channel stuff. Hooray.

Good news: the brownie was delicious!

Now tonight: dinner (though I'm not hungry), Lost, some Flemish show, more Zelda, maybe (but probably not) some work for school.

Eeeeenuh, speaking of tomorrow night. A couple of friends and I are having a bit of mayhem. Some fireworks and whatnot, nothing too over the top like. If your own plans fall through, we'll be having food too I'm sure and theres always the possibility of Wii Sports Bowling, and hey, even DS snooker!

Guest Stefkov

Just had a practise 35 questions for the theory driving test. 10 wrong. Crap.

Lucky I didnt do the norm and wait till the day before to revise.

The other part of my day, alright. Worked again, came home, planned to tidy my room. Got round to...moving some things and putting up one of the fiurines I bought 2 weeks ago.

Just had a practise 35 questions for the theory driving test. 10 wrong. Crap.

Lucky I didnt do the norm and wait till the day before to revise.

The other part of my day, alright. Worked again, came home, planned to tidy my room. Got round to...moving some things and putting up one of the fiurines I bought 2 weeks ago.

There are 50 questions now you know.

Yeah I know. It's an old CD. I was too lazy and didn't book my test before it changed. I'd known for quite some time aswell.

Ahhh right. I need to get booking mine (I still havn't got the DVD's/ Books) I've seen some on Play for a tenner so might get those.

I don't like tests :(

WOOOOO!

I've finally finished my essays! I had a ICT and a Sociology one due for tomorrow. I've been busy since 4pm doing them. I still have goegraphy notes to do but screw that.

edit: NOOO! I just realised I have an english essay/exam due in for tomorrow. I'm going to cry.

Has anyone ever mixed up a Scottish accent with an American one?

I know it sounds unlikely but I did it a couple days ago........silly me....

Did you think an American was Scottish, or did you think a Scot was American?

Anyway... in the middle of doing an essay. Done all the research, all that remains is to actually write it. ...'tis a long day, but tomorrow'll be longer.

Have you made much money out of it so far?

Or are you not in it for the money?

Not in it for the money, the feedback I've got from my buyers is worth so much more than the £100+ I've made from it.

Anyway, had an awesome day nattering away in a transgendered chat room, likeminded people can be so supportive.