N-Europe

Goodbye for a bit

LazyBoy

I know i'm not the most active poster (1200 posts in four years, my screen name becomes very clear) but I thought it would just be polite and say goodbye. Tomorrow I leave for China for a year (apart from a week back at Christmas) and where i'm going there isn't exactly the internet....or phones.

So i'll be off the forums for a while. And pity me, I won't be playing the likes of Metroid Prime 3, Mario Galaxy or Halo 3 for a year. Bye.

Firstly thank you for the nice responses.

I'm out in Shandong Province (yeah I don't know where it is either) learning Wensheng Kungfu from a master out there. Problem is i'm the first english speaking guy they've ever met and I don't speak a word of Mandarin. So to be frank its gonna be fun.

Firstly thanks again guys, it sounds a bit sad but I will miss these boards, and their oh so intense arguments.

That sounds hardcore, not lazy at all! Good luck!

May I ask what are the motives behind this? Are you undertaking a revenge? Or just trying to find the best way ascend?

Ha, unfortunatly its nothing as cool as revenge, but next time I get a parking ticket I'll see if I can't over dramatise it a bit. I'm afraid the reason for doing it is quite simply that I thought it'd be bloody awesome to be good at the martial arts. I know its not the most glamorous reason, but I only got one stab at this 'life' thing so I figure I might as well live it as differently as possible.

That is so cool dude! Seriously at least your doing something different right?

I wish i could just pack-up and leave for another country for a year!

Good Luck!!!

Mario, Halo 3 and Metroid will be waiting for you when you get back....and all the others (looks into Crystal ball) Pikmin wii, Animal Crossing, 1080 Snowboarding Wii...:D

Mario, Halo 3 and Metroid will be waiting for you when you get back....and all the others (looks into Crystal ball) Pikmin wii, Animal Crossing, 1080 Snowboarding Wii...:D

Haha, but Halo ain't on the Wii like those other games you mention! :heh:

And Lazyboy... not so lazy after all are ye eh? Enjoy yourself. :hehe: