N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Quick Q) Do you get the achievement for destroying a vehicle with 'equipment' by using a trip mine?

I did that one on Tsavo Highway, the part with all the Choppers. Me, nintenchris and dan got it. It was relly lucky, we'd destroyed like all the choppers bar one and there so happened to be a trip mine there aswell. You got to weaken the chopper before using it otherwise if you put it down first time it'll just damage it.

New Halo 3 Maps coming!?

Meh I'm excited.

Nice. Can't wait.

We will have to pay, at least at first. I remember when the first Gears maps came out, Epic wanted to give them away and had to fight Micro$oft tooth and nail for it. Eventually they charged for them for a couple of months then dropped the price tag.

Guest Stefkov

I think the new maps will be free.

They'll use them for ranked matches, so people not having the maps will miss out on them.

I dunno now. Didn't they release new Halo 2 maps at a price?

• 2 months later...

I FINALLY finished the solo campaign on normal a few hours ago. I got pissed off in the flood infested ship and just gave up for a while. now i just have to do the meta-game and find the skulls.

The ending wasn't bad either, is it a different ending if you finnish it on legendery?

Guest Stefkov

You get an extra little bit of an ending if you do it on Legendary.

I've yet to see it because of one person exiting the game when it was nearly gonna show ¬_¬

Had to resort to youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
So now they've added Ranked Big Team to the playlists. Get a party of eight mates and you'll have yourselves a ball. Although I can't really see me playing this if it's only going to be me.

...Wow, good and bad.

Good) Erm thats awesome

Bad) Now my ranked Killtacular wont look as impressive.

My disc was toatlly scratched so I dont know when Ill get the game agian, but I was enjoying it. Can't say I like the online as much as lots of other FPS I played on the PC, but it's pretty fun, even though the team slayer is a little more chaotic than I hoped for. Really liked it though and I'm liking single player too. Don't know how to record videos though.

the videos are automatically recorded. Just go into the theater in the main screen and the list of recently played matches will be there.

If your talking about recording clips from recently played matches then just press X to bring up the play, pause, rewind, fast forward ect buttons while watching somthing in the theater, the record button should be there.