Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Veterans? gosh, I miss those good ol´ days..

Pesten

jayseven = j7wicked = Emo (the username, I'm not saying he's an emo) = my flatmate.

Cool. I remember getting pwned (well, that word never existed back then) by him for making a very n00bish thread. I was an idiot back then.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like looking back at things like this, even just looking back to last year when we were waiting for the wii to come out, in the n64 days i was barely allowed on the internet i don't dare to think of the panic it would have caused if i had actually communicated with some one!

Superiority complex is quite appropriate. You could also have had high and mighty, egoist, narcissist.

Thank you Shorty sire.

Isn't narcissism being defeatist?

EDIT: Not at all.

Narcissism describes the character trait of self love.

I bet it does.

Old days huh?

January 2002 is when I joined this pit of despair

You only post to say how long you have been here though.

Seriously though, you pop up to say "Yeah I was posting here since before it was cool" then you lurk for another six months until you have another chance to boast about how much of an old man you are.

You were a good man. Poast Moar. Or move on.

You only post to say how long you have been here though.

Seriously though, you pop up to say "Yeah I was posting here since before it was cool" then you lurk for another six months until you have another chance to boast about how much of an old man you are.

You were a good man. Poast Moar. Or move on.

Chill, I was linked to this thread, it doesn't hurt to post now and then, there was no boasting in my post, everyone was just posting when they joined

I've been around in one form or another since the day i saw an advertisememnt for N64-Europe.com on a cheat website (a now defunct one, cant remember it's name).

That must be 8 years ago? Holy crap!

Im not sure if i remember Pesten, Lammie i do though. Im buggered if i can remember my username though...

Chill, I was linked to this thread, it doesn't hurt to post now and then, there was no boasting in my post, everyone was just posting when they joined

Wow old school? Do you still have your classic hair? Who was that chick you went out with? Was that you I swear you had a romance before jordanletty took over the NE romance board. Or was that Apple?

Wow old school? Do you still have your classic hair? Who was that chick you went out with? Was that you I swear you had a romance before jordanletty took over the NE romance board. Or was that Apple?

RoadKill still has his hair and the girl that you are talking about is Ragdoll aka Hannah.

RoadKill and Ragdoll only last for a year Haden.

RoadKill still has his hair and the girl that you are talking about is Ragdoll aka Hannah.

RoadKill and Ragdoll only last for a year Haden.

Boom knowledgeshot! Dante you are a living genius. The vetran who keeps on giving!

DarkZero Caris.

Folks remember Admin Space?

Crikey, I remember there was a sort of unofficial war between Darkzero and C-E boards. Well not really, just veterans seemed to bugger off there when they got pissed off with the n00bishness of C-E. I see Ford and Rizz are still lurking in there.

Your signature is so funny, I forgot to laugh...

- but yeah isnt there a Archive section anywhere? Where you can look back at classic threads etc...

There was one back when the revolution europe forum was first set up, but I think C-E disappeared into the depths of internet never to be seen again when the costs of keeping it around got too much. That was a strange time, the limbo of leaving the old, filled with memories and comforting familiarity, and embarking to strange new horizons. We lost many men along the way, some stayed loyal to C-E and continued posting only to perish at its destruction. Sometimes I still wake up in the middle of the night sweating, the sounds of their terrified screams still ringing in my ears from my darkest nightmare.

(Christ, I do speak a lot of bullshit)

There was one back when the revolution europe forum was first set up, but I think C-E disappeared into the depths of internet never to be seen again when the costs of keeping it around got too much. That was a strange time, the limbo of leaving the old, filled with memories and comforting familiarity, and embarking to strange new horizons. We lost many men along the way, some stayed loyal to C-E and continued posting only to perish at its destruction. Sometimes I still wake up in the middle of the night sweating, the sounds of their terrified screams still ringing in my ears from my darkest nightmare.

(Christ, I do speak a lot of bullshit)

Ermm you do realise that C-E just changed it's name to R-E and nothing else really changed at all.

Then later we did the big move to N-E as we felt this would stop constant name changing in the future.

The costs didnt get too much but Tim (who left for Ninty) was still paying and was still paying for the old xsorbit boards up until recently I believe.

Thats when the deal with advanced media network came in.......

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!