N-Europe

The University Thread 2007

Charlie

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, it's Magdalene.

(and isn't the Cambridge version of that song "I'd rather be at Oxford than at John's'? :heh: )

Possibly :p to be honest though I dislike the college across the road faaaaar more than Cambridge. They egged our college shouting "Eggs-eter!" I mean come on, it's not an original method of attack nor is it an original line. Well. 5 of them got arrested so all was good. And then I proceeded to throw 50 old pizza bases over the wall into their principle's garden. Revenge is sweet.

• 4 weeks later...

Anyway woo, I got into Strathclyde University's Law, Arts and Social Science faculty woo.

Since I got in I didn't bother about my 2 resits at paisley uni, 1A,4Bs and a C were apparently good enough. Yas :D

Going to freshers week on the 21st. Anyone else going?

I did my MPhil at Nottingham - Ok city, didn't like the uni and students were unfriendly.

Yeah, but when we met it was nothing short of glorious.

Even though I'm not actually studying at Nottingham, must be because I'm English {Hey-Ooh!} Racist much ¬_¬

DMU Massive for the proverbial win. Tis my third and final year this time around, moving back into my house next week. I'm going to be turning on the charm into overdrive during fresher's week. I need a shag sharpish.

Anyway woo, I got into Strathclyde University's Law, Arts and Social Science faculty woo.

Since I got in I didn't bother about my 2 resits at paisley uni, 1A,4Bs and a C were apparently good enough. Yas :D

Going to freshers week on the 21st. Anyone else going?

Me! Moving in this weekend into Blackfriars (private halls). Where are you staying?

I hope you're going to go see The Venga Boys!!!!

(add me on MSN dude)

Seen the Freshers week line-up? http://www.strathstudents.com

I have to have my personal statement written and sent to my form tutor by tommorow. I havn't a clue where to start, the booklet she's given me isn't that much help.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!