Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Happy Birthday, Stocka!

Fierce_LiNk

I was gonna start a thread but wasn't sure if it would get closed lol.

Happy birthday Stocka, my Rocky buddy!

Really wish you came back. If you ever read this i just wanna say I miss ya and think you should come back :) Easily one of my fav peeps on this board.

Ooo and I really hope you got Rocky Balboa on DVD for your bday :heh:

Never heard of this person, but I had once never heard of the term "the bald lips" and have now grown to love the body part it represents.

With that said, I guess I could grow to love this mysterious 'Stocka' figure too! So here is a sincere wish of - 'Happy Birthday!' from the one and only Hobbzinio...

Creator of many legendary threads (Two of them are still on the front of the General Chat page at this moment in time - Official Hot People Thread and the Post your Purchases thread), a fucking great RL friend, an ex-RE Newsie, RPG fanatic. Left in May for reasons unknown to the majority of the forum.

His name is recognized by anyone from the CE to early NE days.

Creator of many legendary threads (Two of them are still on the front of the General Chat page at this moment in time - Official Hot People Thread and the Post your Purchases thread), a flippin great RL friend, an ex-RE Newsie, RPG fanatic. Left in May for reasons unknown to the majority of the forum.

His name is recognized by anyone from the CE to early NE days.

Whoa, who selected Dyson to write Stocka's obituary?

A person who likes Skies of Arcadia cannot be nothing but awesome. :)

Happy birthday.

And Twilight here is right. Stocka had great taste in games (As does Twilight!) and I sure hope that he appears on to see his birthday thread. Have a good one kiddo! : peace:

Whoa, who selected Dyson to write Stocka's obituary?

And Twilight here is right. Stocka had great taste in games (As does Twilight!) and I sure hope that he appears on to see his birthday thread. Have a good one kiddo! : peace:

XD

That's what I thought when I finished writing it actually! lol :heh: