N-Europe

Best Commercial Burger?

ReZourceman

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, cheese, sauces etc they put in the burgers!! therefore have always liked the Whopper and Big Mac. And love the Rodeo when it's out.

I had a really nice burger from TGI Friday a while ago, although I expect the many cocktails before hand made it taste nicer. There's a pub/club/foody place near me that does Build Your Own Burgers during the day and they're tasty, plus you can cram in as much other stuff such as pineapple (yum) or whatever you like in them as well.

As for chicken burgers, fish and chip shops ones tend to be the nicest in my experience.

I sound like an expert :)

It wasn't until I went in Burger King in Berlin that I was reminded of how awesome their burgers were (for a fast food outlet). Even a humble whopper was awesome. I like McDonalds burgers too, but Burger King's clearly have more taste.

I went to TGI today...they have a new burger sounded amazing, but I wasnt hankering a burger, but it was ;

Cheesy Bacon Cheeseburger

- Animal, Bacon, Cheese etc, and a deep fried bread crumbed mozzerella slice thing. Yum. They do one of the extras as Montery Jack cheese and Jack Daniels sweet n smokey glaze.

Not a fan of fast foody stuff at all, and the only one really around here is McDonalds (though we used to have something called Quick (same kinda thing), but they closed down the nearest one). We rarely get food from McDonalds, but when we do I only ever eat the Big Mac.

Great burgers at this restaurant called Deno's in Murphy, Texas. Freshly made and delicious.

IMG_0442.jpg

My chart toppers are:

1. Big Mac (McDonald's)

2. Whopper burger (Burger King)

3. Chicken Fillet burger (KFC)

4. Bacon Double Cheeseburger (Burger King)

3 vs 4 is close. Maybe they flip over sometimes. But I just can't escape the grip of Big Mac sauce...

People i can't believe nobody had yet to mention Burger Kings "The Angus", me i love it with bacon and cheese, i used to love McDonalds 1/4 Pounders with cheese, but since Burger King launched The Angus it's the only burger i will eat.

It is damned tasty, oh yeah, i'm getting hungry now just thinking about it

They closed the BK in Wolverhampton :( How are we supposed to be a city with just limp-chips Maccers :(

Have to go to Walsall for my Bacon Double Cheese now.

Anyone who dosent crave for BK for bring back the Rodeo burger shouldnt be allowed to eat ever again.

Oh god yes!!

Don't really do takeaway burgers, but I do a mean homemade bacon double cheeseburger. Take 2 Iceland barbeque quarter pounders, grill, top with cathedral city cheese and grill again, top with four rashers of smoked bacon and whack it all in these nice cheese rolls you get at Morrisons. Much better than a takeaway burger and you can buy the ingredients for two for around three quid, not that you'll be be to eat two at once.

bickydd7.png

This, my friends, is a Bicky Burger. It's the most delicious fast food and hamburger on our planet. I think these hamburgers are only sold in Belgium and the Netherlands. But if you Brits are curious about it, it's really worth crossing some water to get your hands on one.