N-Europe

Subway

Ant-Shimmin

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm for me normally its the itallian BMT or sub club (meaty) with either hearty itallian or itallian herbs + cheese. As for the sauce anything but mayo. Mayo is too common. Salad items I normally have tend to be lettuce tomato and sweetcorn.

Pfft, not a fan. Too many questions, too much choice leaving a completely stressful situation for the indecisive like me. Typical experience consists of me standing red faced mumbling while some spotty adolescent stares at me like I'm wasting his time and a queue builds up, so I make random split second choices which result me receiving something that looks and tastes like it was made by a monkey (not far from the truth). I'm sure I've mentioned this dislike before. I hate all these formica flatpack American chain restaurants that are slowly strangling the life out of Britains high streets. Fight the system, bring down the corporations! :heh:

I get Italian bread with cheese, lettuce, cucumber and a little bit of onions. They always give me the "you sure you don't want more" garb but I like what I like. Plus its gotta be healthy. Its a salad sandwich.

Went in there the other day and ordered three meals. They did not seem impressed.

Rockhead, could you please send me a sandwich through the post?

Homemade Sandwiches ftw, gregs always feel to manufactured and don't taste that good. I was big fat bready with nice crusts, piles of bacon or sausage or chicken, then generous amounts of salad with the appropriate sauce. maybe chuck in a few little bits of chillie or something. Basically I like something that fills me up for the day, rather than just tiding me over for an hour or so.

Scunthorpe just got a subway, the only reason its still in business is because it one of the only places up that end of the high street that's open when all the clubs close.

Subway is rank. The sandwiches ive had taste of plastic.

I also hate to see some randm person prodding his hands into my food. If it goes on behind closed doors, thats fine, but dont make me see it.

YOU HAVE A FUCKING GARDEN.

Grab some grass, a few leaves off the trees, slam it in a cob. You're making savings right there.

No.

Besides I'd rather pay £1.80 than do anything myself thanks.

Pffft, you Subway nay sayers are foolish.

It can hardly be compared to McDonalds.

Ill go for one of the following, almsot exclusively ;

Meatball Marinara, with cheese, parmesan, lettuce, green peppers and of course salt and pepper. (On Honey Oat)

or

Italian BMT, cheese, parmesan, lettuce, green peppers and of course salt and pepper. (Again...on Honey Oat)

or

Pizza Sub, lettuce, green peppers, and salt and pepper...(on Honey Oat again)

Subway > Homemade sandwiches (literally no comparison anyway)