N-Europe

Your First Time Noticing the Opposite Sex Moment

Ant-Shimmin

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been perverted for as long as I can remember. When I was 4 years old, I remember "accidentally" dropping things under the desk at school, so I could look up girls skirts, and I even went in to their toilets to do some investigating. Teacher caught me for it, and dragged me out in to the dinner hall for it. Bitch.

I've never quite understood when people say "I first liked girls when..." I've always liked girls. One girl I really liked I first liked in nursery and then liked on and off until year4/5 when I moved school. I had few girlfriends in infants. Even had some kisses.

The Pink Ranger was my first love.

OMG! Same here! lol I totally forgot.

I remember being so happy when I got the Kimberley action figure from Wollworths. She had a chest opening so she could take her mask on and off.

:blush::heart:

What?

first week of reception, a girl called Daisy or Lucy or Louise or something (hey, give me a break, this was like 14 years ago) came up to me and said "do you want to be my boyfriend?", and after I said "ok" she walked off. We played doctors and nurses and weddings and stuff for a few weeks. Then we got a new girl in our class, and I remember telling my mum when I got home "when this new girl came in the room I thought she was an angel" :S

Next girlfriend came in year 8. Didn't last a week. She's a lesbian now! score.

A few years and a couple of dead-ends, got with my current lady friend. Will be two years in a couple of weeks :)

first week of reception, a girl called Daisy or Lucy or Louise or something (hey, give me a break, this was like 14 years ago) came up to me and said "do you want to be my boyfriend?", and after I said "ok" she walked off. We played doctors and nurses and weddings and stuff for a few weeks. Then we got a new girl in our class, and I remember telling my mum when I got home "when this new girl came in the room I thought she was an angel" :S

Next girlfriend came in year 8. Didn't last a week. She's a lesbian now! score.

A few years and a couple of dead-ends, got with my current lady friend. Will be two years in a couple of weeks :)

You were 6 years old in your first year of reception?

Erm I vaguely remember first noticing a girl in nursery class. she was one of the carers. After that I only like noticed girls even a lil in year 5. I remeber the days of going out with someone but you never see them or spend time with them when your like 10 :P

You were 6 years old in your first year of reception?

I thought reception is 4 going on 5? In theory, I'm year 15 now, 19 on 20 which makes reception...4/5.

As for myself, like some people here, I think I always liked girls as opposed to the usual stereotype of them being icky and having cooties. I remember this one girl in like year 1 or year 2 who I liked who'd been in my class since...I dunno, beginning of school? Then in year 3 they mixed up the classes and she was in the other one and that was that. I've actually bumped into here a few times when I've been out in the last few years though!

There was a girl at my first Primary School, her name was Kirsty, and if I remember correctly, she was quite pretty, we never spoke that much, but I do remember making a joke which made her laugh. Then I moved to another Primary School and never saw her again. I wonder what she's doing now...

The next two schools had no-one I particularly fancied, but I got a girlfriend in Year 10, she tricked me once by having her identical twin go out with me and I spent the night thinking it was her, then she told me about it at school the next day. Yahh!