Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had quite possibly the most phallic dream ever last night...:

We were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, and I was living in a big, long lighthouse on a cliff.

On the other ridge of the cliff, connected by a path there was an even bigger, longer white lighthouse inhabited by a lord.

Now this lord looked almost exactly like Richard O'Brien,

_94446_richard_o%27brien_from_elvis300.jpg

and was wearing a tight-fitting Victorian Explorer suit with a domed hat (which fell off partway through the dream.) but the crotch of his suit kept coming open revealing his little Richard.

Now, even though we were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse (the Zombies were all pink and carrying knobbly walking sticks, by the way) the Richard-O'Brien-Alike kept trying to rub his winky on me and "get" with me, over my strong objections.

Seriously, this guy would just not leave me alone, and took every opportunity to poke, rub or otherwise touch me with his crotch.

Um... something?

Yeah condoms are so essential. Although, I'm crying because of this. Apparently it was a group of Christians (heard from my friend Eloise, who is female welf rep at Teddy Hall). Quite possibly the worst, most irresponsible and stupid political demonstration ever..

That's utterly despicable - the idea of 'we'll make them realise the real consequences of their sin' (which was the reason given when you hear of planned attempts of similar things) only works if you're a fucking retard. Fucking evangelist Christians, sometimes I just want to hit them with a big fucking stick.

Erm... but the article doesn't say it was Christians...

You never know, it might have been an atheist! :o

Chair said he'd heard it was 'em, and every time I've heard of similar things being done (almost always in the US), either incredibly orthodox Catholics or neo-fascist evangelists are behind it.

Oh, and if it was an atheist, I can't say how it was done in the name of atheism, or for reasons relating to it - the issue with it things like this being done by Christians is not that they do it because of who they are, but why they do it.

I had quite possibly the most phallic dream ever last night...:

We were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse, and I was living in a big, long lighthouse on a cliff.

On the other ridge of the cliff, connected by a path there was an even bigger, longer white lighthouse inhabited by a lord.

Now this lord looked almost exactly like Richard O'Brien,

_94446_richard_o%27brien_from_elvis300.jpg

and was wearing a tight-fitting Victorian Explorer suit with a domed hat (which fell off partway through the dream.) but the crotch of his suit kept coming open revealing his little Richard.

Now, even though we were in the middle of a zombie apocalypse (the Zombies were all pink and carrying knobbly walking sticks, by the way) the Richard-O'Brien-Alike kept trying to rub his winky on me and "get" with me, over my strong objections.

Seriously, this guy would just not leave me alone, and took every opportunity to poke, rub or otherwise touch me with his crotch.

Um... something?

That needs to be made into a film.

Edited by Goafer

Yeeeeah, so that doesn't really prove much.

I'm just saying...

I'm not trying to be a dick and antagonise you or anything, it's just that these kinds of leaps, which in turn make people angry at sectors of society, is no different from what religious nutters do in the first place.

You bunch of... nutters...

but given the precedent that marks it as a form of protest by the religious right and the pseudonym it's not just going to be a random prank, is it?

It doesn't take a Christian to come up with a clever pseudonym.

And furthermore, as Nightwolf said there are many people out there who would think its some form of funny (stupid) joke. And Christians aren't the only ones who may want to put out an anti-sex message.

Geez your journalism course is seeping into every pore of you're being. Willing to accept any reason simply because its given to you :heh:

It doesn't take a Christian to come up with a clever pseudonym.

And furthermore, as Nightwolf said there are many people out there who would think its some form of funny (stupid) joke. And Christians aren't the only ones who may want to put out an anti-sex message.

Geez your journalism course is seeping into every pore of you're being. Willing to accept any reason simply because its given to you :heh:

well I was more going with the precedent part.

Can't we just blame the christians anyway?

also this.

Can't we just blame the christians anyway?

No because this board has a diversity/acceptance policy that would make any public sector HRM manager joyous.

Innocent until proven guilty and what not.

(although, somewhat contradictory, this line did just spring to mind "When did Evangelist Christians loose their civility?" But that's just a brilliant line, even if I don't agree :heh:)

Part of the reason I doubt it's just a random prank is because there's the risk of it coming back to bite you in arse all to easily - the only ones at Uni to tend to be 100% no chance of sex are the ones who've vowed not to until marriage, which in this day and age is almost certainly an element of the religious right.

Part of the reason I doubt it's just a random prank is because there's the risk of it coming back to bite you in arse all to easily - the only ones at Uni to tend to be 100% no chance of sex are the ones who've vowed not to until marriage, which in this day and age is almost certainly an element of the religious right.

By coming back to bite you in the ass I assume you mean they may end up using one of them?

Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to use the same ones, and would buy them from elsewhere.

Unless you meant something else. Please explain.

By coming back to bite you in the ass I assume you mean they may end up using one of them?

Surely they wouldn't be stupid enough to use the same ones, and would buy them from elsewhere.

Unless you meant something else. Please explain.

Nope, you hit it right on the nose.

Anyone who thinks that's just 'a good laugh' probably isn't of sufficient intelligence to realise the potential self-effect, and you should also bear in mine that it takes two to tango - whoever they hook up with could easily have one of the damaged ones.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!