N-Europe

Here's a question; what happens when one person has a hot shower and the other a cold? (you know what I mean) who gives in? Is there a compromise?

I sound like such a Mary...

I actually don't know what you mean...

Aye, I'm not asexual as such but I'm not that fussed about sex. (don't mind the old sex jokes though, haha!) I'm just accepting the inevitable! :heh:

I've just never been that attracted to anyone yet, really.

I blame my mainly all boy's school and lack of a social life! :D

Well in my year there was no girls until Sixth Form and over the year it has gone Co-ed but not when I first joined!

So there we go, definately like women though! :grin: Despite what many people think. >_____<

I was a bit like that at your age - while I definitely knew I was straight and attracted to girls, I never really had any crushes or anything, and had little desire for a girlfriend. I think some people just take a bit longer to develop that kind of side of themselves. That said, I was still fairly fussed about sex. :p

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rephrase: In context with everyone else talking about rough or gentle sex, I was asking what happens when one person wants the rough, and the other wants the gentle. Do you compromise and do something inbetween? And what is that?

Surely it would be better to take it in turns? As Porter said, it's better to pick one strategy and focus on that, otherwise you're stuck in the middle and pleasing nobody.

If you have to comprimise then the sex becomes like a table? A smooth surface with rough edges... or something. I'm not really sure! :p

I actually don't know what you mean...

I was a bit like that at your age - while I definitely knew I was straight and attracted to girls, I never really had any crushes or anything, and had little desire for a girlfriend. I think some people just take a bit longer to develop that kind of side of themselves. That said, I was still fairly fussed about sex. :p

This. (bit in bold) Yeah that is what I'm like at the moment to a tee! :)

Surely it would be better to take it in turns? As Porter said, it's better to pick one strategy and focus on that, otherwise you're stuck in the middle and pleasing nobody.

If your stuck in the middle and not pleasing anyone your doing it wrong. And it's simple, if you want to please your partner do it their waaay.

If you have to comprimise then the sex becomes like a table? A smooth surface with rough edges... or something. I'm not really sure! :p

This. (bit in bold) Yeah that is what I'm like at the moment to a tee! :)

Well then, if you remain to be like me you should find your sexuality hitting you like a train relatively soon. :wink:

It depends... if rough actually physically hurts the other person, then you should really consider being more gentle I think.

Unless of course they want to be physically hurt.

If your stuck in the middle and not pleasing anyone your doing it wrong. And it's simple, if you want to please your partner do it their waaay.

But surely it's better for one to have the most pleasure, then the next time the other? Rather than meeting half way and neither being fully satisfied.

But surely it's better for one to have the most pleasure, then the next time the other? Rather than meeting half way and neither being fully satisfied.

Well if both partners think "i want them to have the most pleasure" then you'll both be fine wouldn't you?

Has anyone ever laughed during sex? It is one of the most awsome things ever.

Agreed. The slap round the face wasn't so great. I laughed because she made so much noise and her parents were next door asleep and then one of them started moving. I think it may have been a toilet break but still. Hilarious!

Slightly off topic from the rough/gentle sex:

I am so sick of being alone it's getting very tedious. I know I could do something about it but I just don't see the point when I'm hopefully off to Uni in september. What's a guy to do...

Edited by Razz

I am so sick of being alone it's getting very tedious. I know I could to something about it but I just don't see the point when I'm hopefully off to Uni in september. What's a guy to do...

Heres one for yah, i have recently entered into a relationship again, 2 days before i went home i met her. It's a month till we return to uni, and 2 weeks into the month i went to go visit her and some friends. Now we really are in a relationship, its another week till i next see her. When i get back to uni, we are there for 6 weeks before the summer break of 3 months. Whats a lad to do?

Better to have experienced than never? hmm

Heres one for yah, i have recently entered into a relationship again, 2 days before i went home i met her. It's a month till we return to uni, and 2 weeks into the month i went to go visit her and some friends. Now we really are in a relationship, its another week till i next see her. When i get back to uni, we are there for 6 weeks before the summer break of 3 months. Whats a lad to do?

Better to have experienced than never? hmm

Well to be honest, in a way I'm jealous. At least you've found someone to focus your affection on. I don't even have that, granted it's partly my own doing. I'm just terrified of making the wrong decision.

I am so sick of being alone it's getting very tedious. I know I could do something about it but I just don't see the point when I'm hopefully off to Uni in september. What's a guy to do...

I'm with you completely on that. Tbh, considering it's almost the end of college, I just don't see the point in even attempting to start a relationship, because it's only going to end once Uni comes in September, which I'd hate.

I friend of mine literally just got into one, and she's constantly fretting that it'll end once Uni comes. I just can't see the point. ....Though, it won't last that long anyway, but still. :p

Edited by Slaggis

You could go out and just have some fun. Don't have to get in a proper relationship.

I was feeling like you were a month or two back. But I don't want to get into a relationship until I go to uni. I'm happy with what I have at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...

Little update on me and that girl I posted about a while ago.

Today was the last day of this year of school. So the last classes, essentially, of all the stuff I'm not taking next year. Just so happens this is the last time I'll be in the class with her, and therefore probably the last time I'll really speak to her. There was a bit of banter as usual, whatever. But there was one comment she made which stung me as odd: I made some jibe to her, and her response was something along the lines of "yeah well screw you I hope your single and alone forever". I didn't any deal of it, just pretended to not hear / bother about it. But it's stuck with me, because I can't work out why that would be the reaction. Like theres something there, but I'm not sure what it is. I wonder if she even knows. Perhaps it's a dislike to me shes had since I told her my feelings, and my jokes about it being the last class rubbed her the wrong way somehow. I dunno, feel like I'm over analysing again. I don't think I even really like her now; it's more the fact that she turned me down, and I hate that she is kinda condescending to me at times. At the end of the day today she said "finally, they year is over. I need someone to hug" and I was just like, wtf? I thought we were meant to be mates? Also, the other day she told me she had "good news" to tell me, and that she'd "tell me later". Dunno what it was about, and she never brought it back up. Could be nothing. Oh, and her and a group of others (most of whom I am friends with) are going out Friday night, to which I've not been invited. I'm quit disappointed in this, perhaps people don't like me as much as I thought. It frustrates me.

Got my eye on another girl now anyway, who is gonna be at a party on Saturday. Hopefully we'll hook up, the signs have been good there. If not it should be another boring summer.

And I hope we hook up in front of "her". Just to let her know that I beat her to finding someone.

Little update on me and that girl I posted about a while ago.

Today was the last day of this year of school. So the last classes, essentially, of all the stuff I'm not taking next year. Just so happens this is the last time I'll be in the class with her, and therefore probably the last time I'll really speak to her. There was a bit of banter as usual, whatever. But there was one comment she made which stung me as odd: I made some jibe to her, and her response was something along the lines of "yeah well screw you I hope your single and alone forever". I didn't any deal of it, just pretended to not hear / bother about it. But it's stuck with me, because I can't work out why that would be the reaction. Like theres something there, but I'm not sure what it is. I wonder if she even knows. Perhaps it's a dislike to me shes had since I told her my feelings, and my jokes about it being the last class rubbed her the wrong way somehow. I dunno, feel like I'm over analysing again. I don't think I even really like her now; it's more the fact that she turned me down, and I hate that she is kinda condescending to me at times. At the end of the day today she said "finally, they year is over. I need someone to hug" and I was just like, wtf? I thought we were meant to be mates? Also, the other day she told me she had "good news" to tell me, and that she'd "tell me later". Dunno what it was about, and she never brought it back up. Could be nothing. Oh, and her and a group of others (most of whom I am friends with) are going out Friday night, to which I've not been invited. I'm quit disappointed in this, perhaps people don't like me as much as I thought. It frustrates me.

Got my eye on another girl now anyway, who is gonna be at a party on Saturday. Hopefully we'll hook up, the signs have been good there. If not it should be another boring summer.

And I hope we hook up in front of "her". Just to let her know that I beat her to finding someone.

Not that I pretend to know anything about relationships, but this whole "race" thing about who finds another one first kinda removes the feelings from it, doesn't it? I mean, it makes relationships some kind of competition.

Not that I pretend to know anything about relationships, but this whole "race" thing about who finds another one first kinda removes the feelings from it, doesn't it? I mean, it makes relationships some kind of competition.

Seems that way to me.

Maybe it's cause the idea of picking and choosing people to "hook up" with doesn't compute. But then that's my own lack of skillz probably.

Yeah, I know. It's just the way she said that today though, and some stuff from before. Like I told her I like her but she knocked me back, and seems to think she's out of my league or something. She would expect to be able to find someone better than me. So if she is alone, and I'm not, then that will knock her back a bit. And at this point, I would enjoy that.