Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Well i did have sorta the same problem, I love politics and jess just doesn't, at all, which is fine because i have plenty of other people to talk to it about, but other interests, for example, my want to watch anime and read manga, she didn't like much at first, but when i asked her to read a bit of it she was hooked and now likes the stuff. I guess you just have to talk about this stuff or have things that she likes and you like, so's your separate, you have your space and your not cluttering up the other's lives too much.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But when we have sex i feel this huge 'connection' (no innuendo plz) with her

coz ur penis in her.

But yeah, I hear ya. I do love Claire and we are happy...like the majority of the time, its just those things I mentioned that are annoying about it. We'll see. Ill give it a think and consult Claire with my feelings of her not listening to me.

And putting the fucking games controllers in the most impossibly reachable place on the planet....fuck it Im gonna YouTube a video of where the controllers have to stay, to show you guys how annoying it is to get them out.

your not cluttering up the other's lives too much.

Our problems likely extend from this. I was effectively forced into living with her (well it was convinient and I would be homeless if I didnt) and so we see each other a lot (and have done for like 3 and a half years now)

Again this is why moving out would be so epic.

+ I can't imagine me having any issues with anything whatsoever, as long as Ive got a LEGO workshop to go to. (Which I will do when we move out)

Hmmmm. I am...considering cashing in my ISA for this.

Having like...a REALLY REALLY REALLY bad spending problem doesn't help.

Controllers should be easily accessible :(... Poor controllers.

I know! I want a small chest of drawers next to the desk for my, DS, headphones, controllers etc. But Im not allowed one. :(

Seriously, I'll YT a video later. Youll be stunned. Comment on it to try and get her to change it.

Actually crap it'll have to be much later due to me going to have a mangasm over Will Ferrell.

Imo, people in general (and those who are close) seem to usually hate others hobbies!

They actually make a point of it saying "look, I think your obsessions with 'insert hobby here' are x,y,z..." I play music loads and if she's sat on facebook I'll pick up the guitar and (quietly) play songs and sing and the next thing I know it's "erhem, all you do is that...". Goddamn woman! I have creative needs! So I play the PS3 or Wii and I get the same thing. It's strange that when you first get with someone they LOVE your hobbies. They are "cute" or whatever....soon it turns into a case of them trying to change you...

I also think I feel the same as Jordan about the sex thing. I've had my fair share of problems in the past over sex (such as, "GOD! that's all you want!"). But it's not. I'm a person who loves 'love' and the emotion of love and the sensitivity of it all. It's amazing to be close to someone and sex is the pinnacle of that. And I think to satisfy your partner is actually better than being satisfied yourself. But a lot of women I've been with seem not to like sex as a whole, they see it as "clingy"or just another aspect of a relationship, not beautiful. Women are so hard at times. They hate the "clingyness!".

What's wrong with being clingy? Shouldn't you "cling" to your soul mate? And if that person thinks your clinging on to them does that mean that they aren't your perfect partner. Surely the clinging would be mutual. Instead it comes across as some kind of oppression. And that's not love.

Relationships (and the whole idea of soul mates) are just confuzzling.

Hmmmm....yeah. You're probably a bit right to be honest.

I do love Claire...but we're not HUGELY compatible. Its like...I try and get her into Invincible (for example) and shes just extremely reluctant to read it, whereas people at work (Im thinking in particular this one chick) whos never read a comic before was more than happy to try it after my recommendation. She also never listens to me. Perfect example last night, I had a package come with a lot of cardboard in and I was like "Oh sweet, I can use this for my Venom chest muscle plate (to hide my flab ;)) don't throw it away." and I threw it to the end of the bed. An hour later its folded up in the bin, and I explained it to her and she yelled at me saying "You never said that."

So yeah its not an ideal relationship.

Plus.....I havnt committed this to anything other than my mind....I might possibly like someone else a bit.

But....yeah.

Hmmmm. I do still love Claire though. We do laugh together, and things would be infinitely infinitely better when/if we move out...but thats not possible just yet due to lack of savings (unless I blow my mums/grannys inheritance money) (Which isnt much....funny story ; My mum goes bankrupt, is forced to cancel a life insurance plan, one month later gets diagnosed with cancer)

But yeah.

WOE IZ ME.

Ill be all gravy. ;)

Its better to have a bit of variety though, if you both had the same interests it would be boring.

Eventually youll start to like each others interests and hate others. If it doesnt feel right tho id get rid ( as bad as that sounds ).

Me and my girlfriend have a lot of the same interests and the exact same humour which is why we get on so well and to be honest I can't see myself with anyone else.

Although this may sound strange to some of you but I find music is a big deal in any relationship i've been in. Im really into music and therefore that reflects on my realtionships. For years I searched the land for a girl who enjoyed the same music as me and liked going to gigs. And now I have her. I could not go out with another girl with different musical tastes than me. Been there, done that too many times and it was horrible. *shudders with some memories* I love being able to put on a CD and us both loving it and just booking 2 tickets to a gig knowing that my girlfriend will love to come, going to festivals etc. It's awesome.

It's all good and to some may seem insignificant but to me it's a big thing.

Some girls are o.k with tastes I agree. I always kinda think "tut" when a girl spits it out into the sink or whatever. It's not like I've spat anything out when I've guzzled downstairs :( Tiz nice! (Even though spitting can be quite top shelf - narf narf.)

Some people are really wierd about sex. Met a 40yr old woman once who (after a lot of booze) said her and her hubby would only ever have sex AFTER showering and washing intimately with nothing but "vosene"...and afterwards it was straight in the shower for them both to use the vosene again. Now, to me that's just fooked up shit. (Or she loves the Vosene). Sex is just as goo when it's spontaneous.

My girlfriend spits and then she uses mouthwash afterwards. Personally I'd rather her do that than having to kiss a spunky mouth.

She also won't let me go down unless she's just had a shower.

Spitting isn't actually a good idea, the taste is worse because it is already in your mouth and then you get aftertaste, yuck. haha ^_^

I can understand a shower after sex, it's not exactly the cleanest thing to do, before...hmm well I can see why moogle's girlfriend might be worried, but she shouldn't be if she's normal down there!

Platty music is only like wanting to connect with somebody over a hobby, I know I can't be with somebody if they don't understand why I need to be at a computer or console for long hours at a time, luckily I think I've only had two ex's who were iffy about it, phew!

You're obviously more of a connaisseur of cum than I am, I've done a couple each of smokers and non smokers and couldn't notice any discernable difference.

connaisseur of cum

Please never leave this forum. If you did I would hunt you down and drag you back.

Spitting isn't actually a good idea, the taste is worse because it is already in your mouth and then you get aftertaste, yuck. haha ^_^

I can understand a shower after sex, it's not exactly the cleanest thing to do, before...hmm well I can see why moogle's girlfriend might be worried, but she shouldn't be if she's normal down there!

Platty music is only like wanting to connect with somebody over a hobby, I know I can't be with somebody if they don't understand why I need to be at a computer or console for long hours at a time, luckily I think I've only had two ex's who were iffy about it, phew!

I've never had anybody spit it out, as far as I know. But then, only about 2 people have ever experienced my Mink_LiNk. I think I'd get instantly put off if a girl spat it back out all over me. I'd be like...heeey...now I gotta go shower. :(

I love showers, but I've never really had a shower after sex, unless it was morning sex, or maybe even sex before work. If its sex before bed, then I'll just go to sleep. After hugging and doing the usual other things of course. Like, play-fighting, or chatting, or Fifa08 on the Wii. Yes, I've done that after sex.

Whilst on the subject of music, I find it very difficult to have sex with music on in the background. Especially if its an album I love. I'll be thinking in my head "ooo, the best part is coming up!" and then I'll be trying hard not to hum or sing along to the solo, and you try doing that whilst you're dropping it like its hot on your womanfriend/unsuspecting victim. It ain' fucking easy, pardon the pun.

Spitting it ALL OVER YOU would be rude. I believe the acceptable method is to politely do it in a glass or something.

Weirdest thing I've done after sex...stayed? :p Nah I don't tend to do much after sex other than leave, get them to leave or sleep. Except that time I couldn't sleep and was just lay there wishing I had my bed to myself.

And music. To the best of my memory only listened to music once while having sex and it was Hard-Fi's new album (not my choice) which I hadn't really listened to then. Although I'd imagine if I knew the music I would be singing along :p Saying that though, I think certain songs could amplify it. I'd quite like sex to some Louis XIV, very befitting. But that could be me just wanting my own soundtrack to life.