Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

haha rez no.

Dante, no it's not, but I don't like her that way anyway, and I've never really thought seriously into wanting to be a girl, I think she's after a bit of fun whereas I'm not, we'll see but right now it's no.

She's luckily a nice enough girl! :)

Righto, thought you had the power to make girls fall for you. :p

Well make sure you tell you friend that you dont want to be with her in the most nicest way that you can.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Righto, thought you had the power to make girls fall for you. :p

Well make sure you tell you friend that you dont want to be with her in the most nicest way that you can.

I concur! The nicest way I can think of is by sleeping with her!

and filming it

;) Ill stop now.

Does anyone actually find James McAvoy attractive?

james_mcavoy-772173.jpg

Lots of people i know do but i just think he's a scruffy looking guy with a strange face and skinny body. I just don't think he suits action roles either.

james_mcavoy-772173.jpg

Lots of people i know do but i just think he's a scruffy looking guy with a strange face and skinny body. I just don't think he suits action roles either.

(Do you mean Wanted?)

Hes not supposed to suit it, hes literally a nobody (office worker) that gets flung into a world of violence.

Big forehead and evil eyebrows. Plus im pretty sure that's still counted as curtains.

And whats wrong with skinny people eh? :P

haha, nothings wrong with skinny people, just he doesn't look right to me. I don't think he'd look any better if he had more weight to him :S

james_mcavoy-772173.jpg

bad picture. Looks OK in The Last King of Scotland, if memory serves.

Question about women. Hehe.

Right, there's a girl at college (one of my closest mates) who I like and have done for a fair while now. She knows I like her, and as far as I was aware she didn't like me the same way. But over the past month or so it's all suddenly changed. She seems to flirt alot more (though she does it alot anyway), steers convo's we have toward me liking her etc and then apparently she told a mate of mine that "I trust him with my life...but I'm worried abut losing him as a mate if something did happen and it all went wrong".

Basically, from that I get the impression that she maybe likes me a bit now, but isn't sure because we're such close mates? Am I reading that right? :)

But do I say something, thats what I'm basically asking? Or am I supposed to just leave it until she either says something, or gets over it?

Depends how you feel about her you know...can't answer till we know that :P

But do I say something, thats what I'm basically asking? Or am I supposed to just leave it until she either says something, or gets over it?

Well that's the question everyone must ask themselves: Who is the happier man, he who braved the storm of life and lived, or he who has stayed securely on the shore and merely existed?

Question about women. Hehe.

Right, there's a girl at college (one of my closest mates) who I like and have done for a fair while now. She knows I like her, and as far as I was aware she didn't like me the same way. But over the past month or so it's all suddenly changed. She seems to flirt alot more (though she does it alot anyway), steers convo's we have toward me liking her etc and then apparently she told a mate of mine that "I trust him with my life...but I'm worried abut losing him as a mate if something did happen and it all went wrong".

Basically, from that I get the impression that she maybe likes me a bit now, but isn't sure because we're such close mates? Am I reading that right? :)

You are a man.

Attempts to understand a woman will be futile.

And in my experience often life threatening.

*imagines gaggle running out of a burning building, as the floor above crashes down, him only JUST managing to leap out of the way to safety.*

*covered in dust, he looks back at his house, now a pile of rubble*

*a woman flies away on a hover-bike, screaming with maniacal laughter*

You've got a strike whilst the iron is hot.

Get it into her head that you do like her seriously and that you want to be with her. Even if you talk to her and get knocked back, she will always have that in the back of her mind, that it's not just you taking the piss.

If you delay, you'll get stuck in...

...THE FRIEND ZONE!

You've got a strike whilst the iron is hot.

Get it into her head that you do like her seriously and that you want to be with her. Even if you talk to her and get knocked back, she will always have that in the back of her mind, that it's not just you taking the piss.

If you delay, you'll get stuck in...

...THE FRIEND ZONE!

Haha, well I've known her for about 7 years now, and been mates with her for most that time. We've just become really close over the past year, so I figured I was so far in the friend zone there was no chance.

Haha, well I've known her for about 7 years now, and been mates with her for most that time. We've just become really close over the past year, so I figured I was so far in the friend zone there was no chance.

You have a chance to survive.

MAKE YOUR TIME.

Seriously, do something about it. You two are close, have a little heart to heart. Speak to her directly. The manly way.

*imagines gaggle running out of a burning building, as the floor above crashes down, him only JUST managing to leap out of the way to safety.*

*covered in dust, he looks back at his house, now a pile of rubble*

*a woman flies away on a hover-bike, screaming with maniacal laughter*

She still hasn't given my Elton John CDs back. :sad:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!