Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My drama group were planning to spike a stall's worth of cups of orange juice, so all the other groups would be nervous and crap on stage, with massai hard-ons, or itchy (with lust) vaginas.

We didn't do it in the end, as it's prescription only.

*Hits the floor like a sack'a'shit laughing so much.*

Especially this bit.

or itchy (with lust) vaginas.

Fuck it, thats MSNing. OH NO! That is fucking going in my blog. Awwww yeaaaah.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no clue that in America, you can be fired for being gay in 31 states! That's fucking shocking.

Protest against "H8"

I thought that short advert was rather thought provoking. Something not usual with most shitty protest adverts with celebs in and the like.

The National Protest against Prop 8 is on Nov 15th - and looks like it's going to be rather huge.

*Gulp* Why am I finding it hard to resist? *coy smile*

Maybe it's the extra long tongue I have, maybe it's the supple yet manly hands... or maybe it's the rohypnol I slipped in your mojito.

Oh man, what do I do with all my innuendoes when I get married?

Oh man, what do I do with all my innuendoes when I get married?

Use them on her sister, then have have angry fall out sex, then extensive "just good friends" oral sex, followed by passionate but uncomfortable make up sex in a storage cupboard at your workplace or in a public toilet. Duh.

Use them on her sister, then have have angry fall out sex, then extensive "just good friends" oral sex, followed by passionate but uncomfortable make up sex in a storage cupboard at your workplace or in a public toilet. Duh.

Make-up sex? Does that mean mascara, foundation and that shit?

I'm totally down with that.

Only one thing to say....: GROUP SEX!!!! Now!

Group sex to me seems overrated, how are you supposed to be ok with your boyfriend/girlfriend getting it from somebody else and then going back to ''normal'' sex with you afterwards.

Maybe it's me in a jealousy stint, but I'm not a fan of sharing, christ knows people have enough to worry about with flirting never mind watch your other half have sex with somebody else.

..sorry went off on one there..

Lets blame Hollyoaks and Skins.

what ever gets them off the telly. fucking dire, both of em.

oh yeah, its hollyoaks, a village but its got a uni, and every ones attractive.

and a murderer.

oh yeah, its skins, were all high and shagging every one, cos we're just totaly normal teenagers.

both have all the realism of a talking sandwitch.

Group sex to me seems overrated, how are you supposed to be ok with your boyfriend/girlfriend getting it from somebody else and then going back to ''normal'' sex with you afterwards.

Maybe it's me in a jealousy stint, but I'm not a fan of sharing, christ knows people have enough to worry about with flirting never mind watch your other half have sex with somebody else.

..sorry went off on one there..

I agree, m'darling. Its very fecked up knowing people in long-standing relationships, often married, can do this without batting an eyelid. Who on earth in their right mind could watch their Mrs taken it from behind whilst she watches him get his cock sucked? :shakehead ... I'm just a jealous lover I guess.

Anywho, I said that in jest for us N-E forumites to get it ohn!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!