Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a codeword for getting a boner (and having a bit of cum escape) due to stunningness?

Hahahhahahahaha. I really want to make a book of quotes, for all the funny stuffs that we come out with. Haha, I'm still laughing.

Nightwolf, you are awesome. 3 guys, with minimal effort?! Impressive.

Most impressive. Go you! ;)

Followed this link from reading about BBC iPlayer for Wii, about furries:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/8355287.stm

Heard about this before, anyone know what's sexually appealing about dressing like a sports mascot?

Intriguing...

I have this guy on my MSN because he was a pretty cool DJ and introduced me to many good songs. talking to him recently, he's now known as FOX and that's his fursona, and he has loads of friends called 'furries'. They Dress up as animals and draw pictures of themselves being the animal. That's the first time id heard of this and I was kind of confused but each to their own I suppose.

Anyway, got some good news today. The guy I like at work was about to leave and then gave me an awesome hug. It was such an intense embrace :P And then he asked me to go and see NEW MOON with him! I'm so excited, he was like, its a date then! a date with a gorgeous guy to see an incredibly gay film.

Can't. Wait.

A: If you really fancy them, why do you give a shit?

Ain't she pretty?

255.jpg

But I mean, more... "labelistically", its a dilemma. A gay man would naturally seek men, in all our hairy and grizzily glory. But a person interested in a being that extrudes feminity, with breast but with a 'fully' functional peniz... I dont know what to pidgeon-hole that as. Thats probably the problem.

If you thought they were female, then you were fancying them as "female" and not as a man. So, if you didn't know that they were transexual, then it wouldn't make you gay for fancying them. Because you looking at them as a female.

Yeah, I think thats the case. But on a secondary level, what if you came to accept that 'she' has a penis?

Yeah, I think thats the case. But on a secondary level, what if you came to accept that 'she' has a penis?

If you came to accept it, then it wouldn't matter what that makes you or the other person. You accept it, live with it, and then just enjoy life and whatever comes with it. There's far too little time to be worrying about labels and stuff. :heh:

Haha! Exactly. :grin:

Also Bros cannot make eye contact during the devil's three-way.

COOLNESS. BEARS.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water, then get yourself straight to bed, young man!

I'll join you in a minute.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!