N-Europe

The 2012 Olympics Logo

EEVILMURRAY

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just came into this thread to post that, class!

The actual logo looks like Lisa Simpson sucking someone off.

I'm going to kill the next person who says that. It's not an image I want stuck in my head, especially not during the event itself.

Guest Jordan
Its aimed at the yough... of the 1980's?

And what decade has had more style than the 80's? :shakehead :shakehead

And what decade has had more style than the 80's? :shakehead :shakehead

You're right, 80's probably were the best decade EVER. And amonst all 80's the 19 80's were probably the best EVER.

The logo stills sucks hard.

The designers are obviously nu-ravers, or inspired by nu-rave, which is kinda agreeded upon by Fuzpoy

Its aimed at the yough... of the 1980's?

The 80s are making a comeback, but thankfully without the awful hair cuts. Bright colours, bold shapes and glow sticks is the future (and of course fashion goes round in cycles so future = past)

I still like the logo.

BUT i actually really love two of the ones sent in on that bbc thing. I hate the hands hugging the logo one, to predictable sickly sweet.

but the one featuring the london eye and big ben was neat, and the kinda clock-work one.

I still like the logo.

BUT i actually really love two of the ones sent in on that bbc thing. I hate the hands hugging the logo one, to predictable sickly sweet.

but the one featuring the london eye and big ben was neat, and the kinda clock-work one.

I think the 'kinda clock-work one' as you pt it is meant to represent the London Underground - it looks similar to the Underground maps.

That is quite an interesting logo, it is interesting on how shit it is! I can't believe that will be the logo that will be on flags around london, on tv etc, it just does not look good...

I'll probably won't see much of it.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!