NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

The 2012 Olympics Logo

This is probably the worst logo I've ever seen ._. I'm gonna watch them games, however : peace:

Quite possibly one of the worst most amateurish logo's I've ever seen for anything ever! Terrible!!

If it didn't have London and the olympic rings on it you'd have no idea what it was!

Absolute crapness.

Is it meant to represent something?

Absolute crapness.

Is it meant to represent something?

Just 2012! Though that's barely legible!

Took me a while to see that I thought it was random shapes.

I'm not sure whether it's meant to be a continuation of the 2, or just maybe a weird dot in the middle for shits and giggles.

Yeh it's part of the 2. Sad thing is they probably spent a long time coming up with that.

Who the hell in they're right mind would propose that as a logo?! And who would choose it?!

I bet they got payed millions to do that piece of shit.

What happenned to the old one? I thought that was decent enough.

London%202012%20Olympics%20logo.JPG

i think it is a fake. The rings have to have the colours as they are representative of all the countries in the world. they cant have just white rings.

It's on BBC News [Caught it before Neighbours] and everywhere, surely it can't be.

http://www.london2012.org/en

It's there BUT BLUE!

It's for newborn babies!

http://main.london2012.com/en/news/archive/2007/June/2007-06-04-12-06.htm

Available in four colours – pink, blue, green and orange - the new emblem is modern and will be dynamic, evolving in the years between now and 2012.

It symbolises the Olympic spirit and the ability of the Games to inspire people to take part - not just as spectators, but as volunteers, in the Cultural Olympiad and more.

Launching the brand at the Roundhouse in North London, London 2012 Chair Seb Coe said: "London 2012 will be 'Everyone's Games', everyone's 2012. This is the vision at the very heart of our brand.

"It will define the venues we build and the Games we hold and act as a reminder of our promise to use the Olympic spirit to inspire everyone and reach out to young people around the world.

"It is an invitation to take part and be involved."

Well i like it. It's different. Look at the reaction with 'Wii'.

It seemed a complete mess at first but my gosh calling the Revolution the Wii was a huge success and this will be the same, the logo to me looks very futuristic, totally different and doesn't feature the cliche stickman, hugging a world with loads of flags etc...or something like that.

It's got everyone talking and everyone has a opinion on it, so it's done something right.

i cant believe it is real. my god they really want to make sure we NEVER EVER get it again.