N-Europe

Questions Suggestions for Nintendo

Ginger_Chris

Err, he's serious. He's going to see a Nintendo rep Friday at the opening-do for Mario Strikers, and needs some good questions.

Personally, I'd love for some more light to be shed on the Wifi service, as well as the possibility of the demo channel.

5. Would you consider adding online multiplayer deathmatch options for later incarnations of Animal Crossing ?

Or the more serious alternative of

5. Is there any USB storage solution in the works to provide some serious online downloadable original content as with XBL marketplace.

When was the last time Peach got some anal lovin'?

I lol'd :D

I'd ask why there's so many stupid little design flaws in the Wii which could easily be sorted out or fixed or corrected or bettered yet nothing is and I want to know why. I'd then elaborate on them. Basically, it's what The Bard said.

Why do you insist on screwing over Europe with stuffing localisations into games when we don't even speak 90% of the languages, and we could just have the American version if it takes a year to translate all the other languages?

When will you murder the friend code system?

What ever happened to the Wii's wireless LAN capabilities? Does it actually have them, and when are games actually going to support them?

Batallion Wars 2 was stated to have online and LAN.

Serious question now:

What is the release date for the Mii Popularity Channel confirmed by Miyamoto earlier this year?

Are there any more planned updates for existing channels such as the Internet and News Channel at this point in time?