N-Europe

Virgin School - Channel 4 - 10pm

Platty

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deary me. Relationship experience is much more important than sexual experience. Not had a huge amount myself if I'm honest, but anyone with half a brain can do a good job in the sack these days!

God bless strap-ons, flavoured condoms, flavoured long lasting lube, electrosex, felching, love eggs and penis rings. :laughing:

Ah no sweat. You lose it when you lose it.

Now kids, here's an important message from Dr FlackBox: Always use a condom. Don't be a fool and cover your tool! I've been to the STI clinic today as part of my placement and its a lot of hassle compared to slipping on a rubber. Do it!

If my parents had listened to that when they were teenagers, I wouldn't be here.

;443375"]If theres just one bit of elderly brother advice I have given my little brother that hes listened to I hope its "remember; no glove no love". Considering his skanky friends anyway.

Kif Gets Knocked Up A Notch!

Damn! I really wanted to watch this, but I totally forgot as I was cramming for today's exam, looked like it'd be pretty entertaining from what I saw of the adverts. They'll probably repeat it about 12 times or so on their various channels though.

This show was awesome. I could see why that dude was a virgin though!

Also on a side note, I'm 17 in a few weeks and I'm a virgin :( Although I am planning on having a talk to my gf about sorting that out. seirously.

Also Amsterdam=brothel heaven, what was that dude thinking?!?!

Apparently last night's programme was part of Channel 4's 'Virgin Season.' 'Make me a Virgin' and 'Desperate Virgins' will be shown at a later date. So there's more to come (although I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not).

Apparently last night's programme was part of Channel 4's 'Virgin Season.' 'Make me a Virgin' and 'Desperate Virgins' will be shown at a later date. So there's more to come (although I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not).

This'd be what that guy was talking about when he said being a virgin made him an outcast. Channel 4 not helping there!

Being a Man U fan makes you an outcast too. Maybe that'll be on C4 next week ;) ;)

It was a great dodgy lineup on TV last night with this on 4 and Sex with Mum and Dad on BBC3...

The fact the guy hasn't had sex since then is probably down to all the shit he was taught to do beforehand. There's foreplay and there's...wasting valuable screwing time.

This show was awesome. I could see why that dude was a virgin though!

Also on a side note, I'm 17 in a few weeks and I'm a virgin :( Although I am planning on having a talk to my gf about sorting that out. seirously.

Also Amsterdam=brothel heaven, what was that dude thinking?!?!

Are you wanting the outcome to be bad? :heh:

That doesn't sound too good a talk to me..