NEurope
Platty

Virgin School - Channel 4 - 10pm

Is a must watch I do believe.

Poor guy. :woops:

Some info:

"Virgin School follows the emotional and physical journey of 26-year-old virgin James as he embarks on a unique four month course for sexually inexperienced men, in Amsterdam. Situated at Aquarion, an established 'school for love and leadership', the course is designed by experienced professionals to boost his self confidence – both socially and sexually, and concludes with the opportunity for him to lose his virginity to one of the sex therapist coaches.

According to a recent study (by Radio 1, MTV and Durex) the vast majority of people lose their virginity between the ages of 16 and 18. However, there is a small section of society who remain virgins well into middle age. Around 4% of people haven't had sex by the time they hit 25.

James is one of them. He's 'never even got to first base.' He says that 'Being a Virgin you get judged, you're isolated, an outcast. For me losing my virginity is a rite of passage, it's about becoming a man and feeling like everyone else, feeling that you're not abnormal'.

James had previously given up all hope of ever having sex or having a meaningful relationship with a woman but that could all be about to change as he heads off to Virgin School"

This is modern television, Virgin on the insane.

See what I did there?

Judging from that description this show could be about me in 8 years time especially since my names James too.

This is just so weird. If you are a virgin at 26 why go somewhere like that with OLD women to sort out your problem.

Go Brothel style and pay for a young semi good looking girl to sort you out.

25? Man, like 3 of my mates have done it at 15.

I just don't see the fascination in doing it so young. I mean the condoms won't fit yet..:heh:

Anyway, I would have watched this if freeview worked in my room.

Look at that foot move lol!

I'm 20, and still a virgin, and not bothered by it in anyway.

This is just so weird. If you are a virgin at 26 why go somewhere like that with OLD women to sort out your problem.

Go Brothel style and pay for a young semi good looking girl to sort you out.

From what I briefly saw he couldn't do it, and he freaked out when he saw a naked woman. I had to turn off though when I saw the old woman seemingly lying on a bed playing with herself in front of him ...thankfully turned over before it potentially got anymore graphic...

You are fifteen, Ash. You're saying your mates did it. Not you. Now how does that make a good point, let alone an argument in this discussion?

But okay, I'm turning 18 this year and I'm a virgin. Not bothered by it. (By the way, if I'm right, Ash, your age is about the age it starts getting annoying that your friends had it and you didn't. It will all be over in a year, boy).

That was my, sad, sad, confesion. Now I'm off pimping some girl.

That pretty much sums up where I live. One of them was just 14 :hmm:

omg what happened to ':blank :'

you can get extra wide condoms though can't you? with people who can't get it around, if they say have more......girth

Ah no sweat. You lose it when you lose it.

Now kids, here's an important message from Dr FlackBox: Always use a condom. Don't be a fool and cover your tool! I've been to the STI clinic today as part of my placement and its a lot of hassle compared to slipping on a rubber. Do it!

The prospect of having sex at the end made it sound better, but after reading "OLD WOMEN", it's really not worth it.

Ah no sweat. You lose it when you lose it.

Now kids, here's an important message from Dr FlackBox: Always use a condom. Don't be a fool and cover your tool! I've been to the STI clinic today as part of my placement and its a lot of hassle compared to slipping on a rubber. Do it!

If theres just one bit of elderly brother advice I have given my little brother that hes listened to I hope its "remember; no glove no love". Considering his skanky friends anyway.

And um yay for sensationalists attempts at titillating entertainment? I'll resist bitter moaning about how quality programme is getting shafted (pun?....perhaps) for this.

If the lad was desperate why didn't he just stop by a brothel while in Amsterdam and lose it to a semi-attractive young whore rather than an old lady? Probably cheaper than this 'virgin school' and he'd have learnt a lot more.

I found theshow to just be cringe worthy and basicly revolting, the story behind it may have made a readable, non puke inducing, article in some womens magazine/tabloid.

What was with all the rubbing and stroking, thats just damn weird! Lordy knows how straight people have sex but i imagine its not how that dude was 'taught'.

Oh and on the subject of sexual health i'm a little scared to get and get tested, as what happens to every man has kinda happened to me. Mates telling you scary stories about urethra probing with long sticks and stuff. Still, i intend to get tested in the next 2 weeks, just gotta get off my arse and make an appointment.

Thats a little bit gross, actually very if they're telling the truth and not 'bigging themselves up'.

Are/were people on here sentimental about losing their virginity?