N-Europe

Official Nintendo Magazine

sim1987

Right quick easy to answer question, when they say £10 for 3months does that mean I only have to pay for 3 months or is that their way of making it seem cheap when actually they mean £40 for the whole year? Coz £10 for 3 months is genius especially seeing as you get a Wii bag, 3 magazines and the free gifts.

Right quick easy to answer question, when they say £10 for 3months does that mean I only have to pay for 3 months or is that their way of making it seem cheap when actually they mean £40 for the whole year? Coz £10 for 3 months is genius especially seeing as you get a Wii bag, 3 magazines and the free gifts.

It's a direct debit, renewed every 3 months unless you cancel it. I'm not sure if you're allowed to cancel after the first 3, you might have to agree to at least a year or something. Check the small print.

ps. NGamer is better.

I think you have to have it for a year before you're allowed to stop - even when I stopped, they still demanded the next months payment, even though they weren't going to give me any magazines from that payment.

It's a direct debit, renewed every 3 months unless you cancel it. I'm not sure if you're allowed to cancel after the first 3, you might have to agree to at least a year or something. Check the small print.

ps. NGamer is better.

Yea, it's usually a year. Now I'm stuck with NGamer, and need to wait to september to stop my subscription.

p.s. nRevolution is better.

PS Edge is better.

Apples and oranges though mate.

Now am I making this up or did I see an advert for ONM that said 'free Nintendo sweat band with every issue'. Who the fuck would even want one Nintendo sweat band, let alone one every month?

Now am I making this up or did I see an advert for ONM that said 'free Nintendo sweat band with every issue'. Who the fuck would even want one Nintendo sweat band, let alone one every month?

Free Sweat Band with the current issue. And quite a few prople on here are getting the Mag just for one.

Free Sweat Band with the current issue. And quite a few prople on here are getting the Mag just for one.

Seems a bit of an odd choice of gift though. They've had better in the past. Super Monkey Ball coasters, for example. I'm actually using the AiAi one right now for my coffee. Brilliant.

Seems a bit of an odd choice of gift though. They've had better in the past. Super Monkey Ball coasters, for example. I'm actually using the AiAi one right now for my coffee. Brilliant.

They look awesome, I'm buying two mags so I can get the Zelda and Wii one.

I saw it in the petrol station yesterday and picked it up to see what the freebie is - I was suprised to find that there was a sweatband attached! I didnt buy a mag, it seemed a bit silly... and there were no Zelda ones. I wouldnt mind one with the Zelda crest on it - but couldnt they have put it on white instead of black?

Anyone get the mag and can say if its got anything good by way of content?

Before NOM redid themselves they said "We are redoing ourselves/design etc....we are going up in price, but you will see this in the content and we will be giving away AMAZING free gifts"

....I have seen 1 good free gift in their...what? 12/18 months since the re-design.

Before NOM redid themselves

NOM didn't re-do themselves.

NOM and ONM are totally different magazines, apart from having the status of the "official" mag. Different company, different team, etc.

Before NOM redid themselves they said "We are redoing ourselves/design etc....we are going up in price, but you will see this in the content and we will be giving away AMAZING free gifts"

....I have seen 1 good free gift in their...what? 12/18 months since the re-design.

The older magazine had some good gifts and a god awful magazine to boot.

The new one has worse gifts, a better layout but the writing is just as awful.

Edge is an example of videogaming journalism at its peak. GamesTM is alright too.