N-Europe

What the Hecky Thump Are You Doing Up?

..buying a boxed Mariokart 64 on ebay for £9.51. Has the manual and all looks to be in fantastic condition!

I already have the game but some guy I lent it to a few years ago lost the box and manual on me (somehow) so when I saw I may get this for a very good price I snapped it up!

I enquired in CeX how much they would give me for a MK64 cartridge a few weeks ago and I was told £6 cash or something like £9 store voucher.

If I take the money (likely), it'll mean I just bought a box and manual for £3.31 (though I have probably just increased the value of the overall game by more than that anyway)

If I take the voucher (which will be £10 if I fill in a store leaflet), I would have to find something worthwhile to buy in the shop.

Probably will take the money, but I have a few days to think about it.. it's too late for thinking now :heh:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm drunk. Thats the story for tonight.

Didn't get any company home tonight so I'm checking the forums, which is making me more depressed.

A guy from my college hung himself and another got shot in the head outside the college. Eventful month.

I'm up because I finished work at five. Its payday, and I thought I'd buy stuff, then the thought of seeing the wonderful four digit number in my bank account disappear, made me sad, so I decided not to purchase stuff.

3:47 : still up after drawing for school, studying some Art Theory and reading some chapters of Wuthering Heights for Literature.

Getting up at 10 again to start on more school stuff. Now off to bed!