N-Europe

*Emergency* New Newsies Needed

We seem to have suffered a bit of a staff crisis. A lot of the newsteam are out with exams or other commitments (this time of the year sucks), so we're looking a bit short on the newsfront. Hence, the lack of news recently on the front page.

If anybody could help us out, long-term or just for the short-term, please say so in here.

Thank you for your patience during this hectic time.

I posted in the Wii Discussion aswell.

I'd be happy to be a newsie for shortterm and if possivle longterm.

I have experience with HTML and I learn of news fast(even sometimes before people post it in forums) and i'm on a lot so I can update the site regularly and efficiently.

I can't really say anything that hasn't been said before but I'm reguarly on news sites and notice that they havn't been posted on here etc. Theres also the fact that I've got about 4 weeks holiday and the summer holiday a couple of weeks after that so I'm free for definately the time period you are looking for and hopefully after the summer holidays aswell.

I don't know HTML however I am just about to learn it and I pick things up real easily when its tech related.

;436649"]Dante could apply and may be great but a newsie is required to do a bit more than C&P (which I'm sure he can).

How many newsies is it your looking for anyway and if you pick a person/people,when will they know if they have it?

I'm pretty sure everyone that's posted here including myself,can do more that copy and paste.

Dante posts the most news on the forum with his C&P skills.

How many newsies is it your looking for anyway and if you pick a person/people,when will they know if they have it?

I'm pretty sure everyone that's posted here including myself,can do more that copy and paste.

Dante posts the most news on the forum with his C&P skills.

I don't work for the news team anymore, was just making a point.

Why does everyone keep on saying dante btw?

He posts a lot of news, well copies and pastes if we wanna get technical. And while its appreciated on the forum, the site is not a big montage.

I'll do it, and please choose me because i'm possibly looking for a career as a writer. I'm good at finding news quickly if I have to and I can do it for the long term.

Just thought I should point out, post degree I am looking into being a journalist

Just thought I should point out, post degree I am looking into being a journalist

Post degree I am looking into being rich. Gimme money.

I'll shush now. I swear. Apply, apply in your masses! But make your entries interesting but not too OTT. Nothing duller than sifting through hundreds of applications.

One thing I should point out: Making Website News articles is one of my duties at work (a software selling company). But thats more "Making stuff up that is misleading, but sort-of true" (i.e. making crap stuff sound good) than re-wording stuff. But I found an "entheusiastic-but-not-over-the-top" approach works best.

woot, now here's where I come in :p.

So a few things :

Ive applied to N-europe a few times...didnt get anywhere. Never gave up though :).

Ive written for many a-gaming site before, including having run my own in DSpot.co.nr, which was around for some time. I even supplied several news stories to N-europe through it!

Also, I'm an aspiring game journo, so yeah, I would love to have the oppurtunity to write for a leading site. Im ALWAYS active on the comment system, not so on the forums, but yeah.

I'd like a chance, I know pretty good sources of news and stuff :)

Twilink.