N-Europe

Back to college/school/uni/work etc

Dyson

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a week left of my holiday still.

I dont mind going back though. I really need to start my revision though....

Which week do second years have for their exams?

Edit: Nevermind, read the other thread. We have seven weeks man! Don't be scarin' people!

I feel that way every morning waking up at 7 before going to college.

Lol, I used to, before I was in the 6th form.

It's so much better now - I have frees, can go out into town at lunch, I'm only doing subjects I like and I don't have to go to 3 Sunday chapels a term anymore.

For an atheist like myself who has to constantly defend themselves from waves of evangelists at school, this last point is very handy!

There is one kid, in year 9 or 10, really pisses me off. He insists that "Rapists, murderers and homosexuals are all equally evil".

Many of you may of noticed that I am so much of a gay rights supporter that I co-founded the Gays' and Liberals' Alliance on this very forum with Fresh and Takeo. The above quote, especially as I hear him repeat it so often, has led me to want to give this kid a damn good slapping.

If he continues the way he is doing, he'll find the wrath of his god for not supporting his view is insignificant to the wrath of the GLA gunship...

Which week do second years have for their exams?

Edit: Nevermind, read the other thread. We have seven weeks man! Don't be scarin' people!

Do you go to Warwick?

What year are you in?

The actual exam dates havent been released, but you can get some 'pencilled in' ones which are subject to change.

I can't be bothered going back to school. I've only got, according to my friend, 14 school days left in my whole life. I can't wait to leave. Although I will have 3 exams, the first being on the 14th of May and finishing on June 6th...

Treasure them.

I hated school, but now that i have been left for a few year i would do anything to go back.

Honest, you dont hear everyone saying School days are the best in your life for no reason.

Been given my revision timetable its pretty good apart from I have 2 group projects and one programming coursework and one maths coursework to hand in.

However I hate uni with style. I want to be up in Newcastle to see my parents ant a whims notice. Not a 1 hour taxi + 2.5 hour train ride.

I really, really don't want to go back. Really really. I have work that I havn't done that I should've started a few days ago.

It's stupid really. Why give us a holiday then proceed to give us stupid amounts of work that we need help for anyway?

Blaaaarfhghhh. Anyone else looking forward to returning/dreading it/not caring?

Once I'm back at college and have faced the tellingoff from the tutors for not doing the work I'll be glad to be back. I guess I have one more day to do what I can.

Blah.

What the hell does this thread have to do with work?

Anyway, school never really did anything for me, appart from giving me the friends I have. Simple maths & low self esteem is about all it's given me which i've 'used' in everyday life.

I'd be so much more better off if I'd never gone to 6th Form especially, I'd actually have some money.

Treasure them.

I hated school, but now that i have been left for a few year i would do anything to go back.

Honest, you dont hear everyone saying School days are the best in your life for no reason.

Anyother school time my friend. 3 sessions this morning, and already 2 coursework tellings off. Why do they all want it in at the same time?

Guest Stefkov

College wasnt as bad as I thought it would be today. Talked about bananas in RE which was a bore and in maths Binomial something. Ha already forgot.

Treasure them.

I like school, it's just that I want to get it over and done with now as I have 15 days or so left. We've had quite a few, admittedly drunken nights where we get all nostalgic about not seeing each other properly when we go to uni.

2 Weeks tommorow is the English exam :blank:

I really don't want to go to school tommorow as I will probably have to a speaking which I have delayed for like over a month. I don't think I will be able to come up with any more excuses. :cry:

As said in the meaningless post thread:

Went back to college today to do my business studies mock exam....went ok, not too bad.

Tomorrow I got English which I'm kinda nervous about....I know one book really well (Dracula) but hardly know anything about the other two books (Franklin's Tale and The Tempest).

This has been officially the worst vacation ever, mainly because they made us go on a fieldtrip for the first week, then they gave us an insane amount of work so we've had to work like bitches for the other four. I can't wait to get back, exams will seem easy compared to this.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!