Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

FaceBook

ReZourceman

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Facebook the new twitter? Twitter was just facebook minus everything that wasn't a status update. But yes, facebook is clearly just trying to eliminate the opposition.

The homepage is confusing at first, and apparantly rather cluttered, but the previous homepage was largely a waste of space so at least they're trying to economise.

They've made some positive changes re: Pages, which should change the way groups are used and actually be fairly helpful for some instances.

Whatever. To be honest, nobody looks at anyone elses profiles all that in-depthly, so I treat it more as a record of my own life. All these pictures are for me in the future, looking back at my time as a young 'un. I highly doubt anyone else has actually scrolled through my albums, much as I rarely do to anyone elses.

Facebook the new twitter? Twitter was just facebook minus everything that wasn't a status update. But yes, facebook is clearly just trying to eliminate the opposition.

Whatever. To be honest, nobody looks at anyone elses profiles all that in-depthly

First there was MySpace. Then there was Facebook. Then MySpace tried to become like Facebook. Then there was Twitter. Then Facebook tried to become like Twitter.

All of this has happened before and it'll happen again :heh:

Have you not heard of facebook stalking?

Its not too bad i guess the new design. I suppose i'll get used to it.

It makes me laugh the number of people who set up protest groups to see if Facebook will change back the look to the old one. I don't think they will somehow.

Its not too bad i guess the new design. I suppose i'll get used to it.

It makes me laugh the number of people who set up protest groups to see if Facebook will change back the look to the old one. I don't think they will somehow.

Yeah, it's really, really stupid. I'm almost tempted to create a new group telling them all to stfu...

The cycle of Facebook redesigns...

1) FB release new design

2) Everyone complains and says they hate it

3) They then make a group saying if X people join it FB will change back.

4) They then try to compromise by saying "let us choose which one we want"

5) They get bored of complaining because they have realised it isn't changing back

6) FB releases a new design and the process is repeated, forgetting they 'hated' the one before.

The cycle of Facebook redesigns...

1) FB release new design

2) Everyone complains and says they hate it

3) They then make a group saying if X people join it FB will change back.

4) They then try to compromise by saying "let us choose which one we want"

5) They get bored of complaining because they have realised it isn't changing back

6) FB releases a new design and the process is repeated, forgetting they 'hated' the one before.

thats true but this new one is just ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note to say add me on facebook! I rarely use windows live messenger but always logged into facebook these days and use the chat on there. Here is my page;

http://www.facebook.com/people/Adam-Ducker/506080186

EDIT;

Another thing, write me a message so I know who you are off here! Otherwise I might just think you are some random unknown...

Edited by flameboy

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!