NEurope

Facebook seems to becoming more popular recently!

Search for me Michael Jamieson...y'all know what I look like on account of my podcast (If you havnt seen it...slaps to you!) so hit me up.

Post your names or whatever here for Facebookage!

People say it's worse compared to MySpace, but I must disagree, the bullshit customisation of MySpace coupled with shitty music which plays every time you go on someone's page.

Additionally I have found a shitload more of my friends from the old school using this.

Facebook is far less garish. Nice clean layout and a distinct lack of chavs. Very Nice.

ooh, just checked and theres a nice new streamlined layout, not sure I like the new home, but the groups section seems better. hmmm, more investigation is needed.

People say it's worse compared to MySpace, but I must disagree, the bullshit customisation of MySpace coupled with shitty music which plays every time you go on someone's page.

Additionally I have found a shitload more of my friends from the old school using this.

Word. MySpace is bull shit. Even the design and layout aside, FaceBook is incredibly intuitive and user friendly...you can easily click on pictures, links, random words...and it links to different sections easily. Its very awesome.

YAY!!!! Facebook is appreciated at last!!!! Just went on it now and they have a different lay out!! I don't think its too bad, I can get used to it.

Sorry guys, but I'm not gonna post up my facebook name.....I don't really know you guys at all so I don't think I should add any of you....I hope you know where I'm coming from....

....I hope you know where I'm coming from....

Huh...Oh yeah...I understand.

Mental note, Attack Babooo if discovered.

ooo I added youuu! dont be scared *pats* I am the guy with finger pointing up in the air. lol....

Huh...Oh yeah...I understand.

Mental note, Attack Babooo if discovered.

haha!!! sorry guys!!

I love you all really, in a weird internet kinda way!!

Facebook is definitely miles above the likes of myspace. The photo tagging system alone puts it way ahead - and I've managed to find people I knew at the very start of school. Not really interested in sharing my 'real' self with you guys though! :P

Facebook is so much better the My(waste of)Space, less whinging emo types, no confusing layouts, no retina destroying backgrounds and no poor music that plays as soon as you go on any profile. Anyway, facebook just seems a fantastic way for people to stay in contact.

Facebook is genius, the best procrastination tool ever and is an absolute destroyer of a decent effort at tute work. Haha, a couple of my tutors are on it. One of them is part of the cheerleading team too :D which is strange because he's a bit on the tubby side.

But yeah. I would prefer it if it were on the old system where you had to be part of a registered institution. But hey. As long as it's not emo-fied that's cool.

Seconded.

Add me: Ahmed Bially

You guys likin the new layout of Facebook? I think its pretty cool....

It's nice, but I prefer the old layout. The new one makes the site look "fatter" and takes a little more time to display everything.

You guys likin the new layout of Facebook? I think its pretty cool....

No. It doesn't work well with my browser, as it's fatter.

I tested it for 5min.. I hate it. We have similar pages in Noway that are waaay better. I may give it a second chance later.

Facebook is my favourite as you get "updates" whenever something happens too any of your friends, plus it means you can be nosey and see whiat they have written on other people's walls! Slightly gay when you can't view someone's profile as they are not on the same network as you tho!

Slightly gay when you can't view someone's profile as they are not on the same network as you tho!

That's not so bad though. It way reduces the chances of randomers adding you.

I tried creating an account. Got stuck when it asked you your colleges email address....uum.

I just quit it. I didnt want to make a myspace so I probably dont want to make one of these.

I used to love Facebook, and I suppose I still do, but I just find myself logging in less often, and while I used to spend hours trawling through photos and stuff, I now just check my wall and bugger off. ::shrug: