N-Europe

You should come! I'll probably be there too. =D

Still waiting for more names, and my friend to finally say if she wants to go or not. In any case, I should at least be going the first day already, but I'm still hoping for the full 4 days (want to see Mobyyyyy).

baddass :)

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paj!

• chairdriver

• Slaggis

• Dan_Dare

I don't get why "Joan Jett & the Blackhearts" version of "I Love Rock 'n Roll" is considered great. She just sounds so annoyingly arrogant throughout the song, I really don't like it.:heh:

Both the original by the Arrows, and Britney Spears version of it are better. I love the little spoken intro in the Britney Spears version ("Hey! Is this thing on?"), is that in any others? (I know there's been so many versions of this song). Yes, you can hate me for liking the Spears version of it, and yes her vocal 'warbling' business gets a little out of control near the end, but it's just got a certain..sexyness to it when she sings it.:)

(Then again, I love her cover of "My Perogative" too, so I've already made my opinion void :P)

Actually, question time! What's people general opinion on her as an artist?

--

What's wrong with the Wombats?:confused:

--

Someone was listening to scouting for girls at college in the common room. They didn't live to see the end of the day.:heh:

The wombats are the death of hope. They are psychic vampires feeding on dispair, wretchedness and agony. They are an elemental force older than the sun, responsible for genocide, the klu klux klan, Jonny Borrel and the very concept of hate.

Whos the blonde Playboy chick in the Rockstar video?

The main one whos in it the most, and when theres three on screen the one on the left. Her.

Shes fit.

Who is she? I must know.

Here is the full list of people that were in that awful song video Rez.

Does anyone know where i can either "buy" or "aquire legally" any albums buy Mint Royale?

Can't find them anywhere! (Give them a listen on YouTube if you have never heard of them!)

I have found five albums aquire legally but are locked for site members.

The wombats are the death of hope. They are psychic vampires feeding on dispair, wretchedness and agony. They are an elemental force older than the sun, responsible for genocide, the klu klux klan, Jonny Borrel and the very concept of hate.

The wombats are fun and energetic, they take the micky out of themselves alot (kill the director) they are never gonna be great or the biggest, so i'll enjoy them for what they are =]

Going to see

bjoekjtitle.jpg

bjorkunravel.jpg

On Friday night in Manchester.

She's the one artist I really don't want to die having never seen live, as her music is not of this earth.

If she doesn't play 'Who Is It (Carry My Joy On The Left, Carry My pain On The Right)" i'll be annoyed, as that's my favourite song by her, if not ever.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

For those who only know her through It's Oh So Quiet, educate yourself;

Army Of Me

Hunter

Hyperballad

Paj, what a poor song selection. :D

Anyway, best video ever... no way. It's close, but it's not the best.

I know. I was scared some songs wouldn't reel in the masses though. Plus I think I got told off for posting Pagan Poetry on here, despite it being the most affecting video i've ever seen (except for AIFOL...what's the best video in your opinion?).

I know. I was scared some songs wouldn't reel in the masses though. Plus I think I got told off for posting Pagan Poetry on here, despite it being the most affecting video i've ever seen (except for AIFOL...what's the best video in your opinion?).

Pagan Poetry. :heart:

And Hyperballad isn't her best, not for me anyway. ^^