N-Europe

Zack & Wiki

Retro_Link

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to the Buy list, if I ever get my Wii back from nintendo.

:shakehead

For the sake of the Nintendos future, they damn well better get your Wii back to you immediately!!!

More buy Zacki & Wiki!

More buy Zacki & Wiki!

More buy Zacki & Wiki!

More buy Zacki & Wiki!

More buy Zacki & Wiki!

More buy Zacki & Wiki!

More buy Zacki & Wiki!

Hopfully the adverts on TV will make a point of showing how the game plays incase anyone just see's the title and think's its some kids platformer title.

I really hope this sells well, and if I have a Wii by the time its released I'd buy it right away.

The big question is 'Will it sell?', because we ALL know it's a great game. I just hope the dumb name for it (Quest for BLAH BLAH) doesn't put people off it.

It'll mainly be called just "Zack & Wiki" by most people (just like most people just say "Zelda", not "The Legend of Zelda"), so the long name won't be a problem.

I think I have to get this, by simple virtue that I want to see more games of this type on the Wii, and the games scene in general. Metroid & Galaxy I'm actually willing to wait for (at least until I finally finish Sunshine and Prime 2). This I want to see more of. This, and Endless Ocean.

20 people so far. WE CAN DO THIS!

WE CAN INDEED! 2% there, GOOD START GUYS! :awesome: I've revised the target to an even clean 1,000 buys, roughly a 30% retention rate for all of the forum. (retail, NOT ebay and other transactions from other institutions/people where you are not paying full retail price and the sale is not official as its already been bought prior to following transaction) and included a pending section for people that on the fence about buying Zack & Wiki.

I think I have to get this, by simple virtue that I want to see more games of this type on the Wii, and the games scene in general. Metroid & Galaxy I'm actually willing to wait for (at least until I finally finish Sunshine and Prime 2). This I want to see more of. This, and Endless Ocean.

Yes, another quality effort, a similar list should be established for Endless Ocean as well. Another Wii game I am guaranteed officially purchasing at a store at full retail price without hesitation. I'm looking forward to this game more than just about any other game, other than Galaxy of course, which could potentially be one of the greatest games of all time, almost wants to make you shed a tear... I overwhelming support these quality ambitious efforts, of which Wii has unfortunately up till now been deprived which Wii clearly hasn't deserved...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!