Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Dada! ^^d

darkcloud

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, she looks really cute! It's weird to think you're just a few months older than me, and you have a kid, its...weird.

Dunno why, but the name Jessica popped into my head, it isn't japanese or anything, but it just stuck there when I was reading this thread.

Congratulations man! Really happy for you :)

Tenten is a girl in Naruto :P

Call her Asuka.

Ten10 is also a bloke on n-europe forums. Who had that name before (hopefully) this tenten character came about.

Anyway my two cents:

Sheena ( heh I wonder where I got that from)

Saya

Misono

Kirara

Kumi

Yuna. Done for now

Ten10 is also a bloke on n-europe forums. Who had that name before (hopefully) this tenten character came about.
Aww, fraid not buddy. Tenten's been a female character in Naruto for about eight years, that's before this site even existed. Unless Ten10 is your real name, in which case I guess you win.

Congrats darkcloud!

There are loads of Japanese names that I think rock!

Akiko, Keiko and Rei are the best!!

Can't name her after a killer whale, especially not a famous one that tried to be free to prolong its life, but actually brought its end closer. :(

A bit offtopic but omg, I didn't realise Naruto had been around that long.... Time flies. o.o;;

Here is the good news for today......

The pediatrition just saw the baby and we can take her home, I'm just collecting a few things to prepare. XD

No offense, Darkcloud, but you did nothing man! Your wife/gf did the hard part. ;P

Imagine pushing a golf ball out your penis. Go on. IMAGINE IT! Ooof. *shudders*

How about Claire? Or =D35Truct0r!1= :blank: If they are not to your liking go here.

Seriously, congratulations to you and yours! :yay: Kiss your social life goodbye. : peace:

Wow Congratulations man! As for names I'm sure your wife will figure one out long before you do, but Yuna does sound good in its entirety. Then again you did say no videogame names.: peace: :heh:

No offense, Darkcloud, but you did nothing man! Your wife/gf did the hard part. ;P

He did the best part.:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

Congratulations. If i remember correctly darkcloud, your woman is quite a fox :)

pictures.........:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!